MF DOOM and Gorillaz = :eek:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hh?
The collabo will be on the upcoming Gorillaz album.

this is good news thumb up

http://img90.exs.cx/img90/1459/doomquas3xd.png

Dr. Strangelove
Effffffff Yessssss!!!! eek! Happy Dance dancehooverjump

hh?
eek!

Silver Stardust
SWEET eek!

Deathblow
Holy crap that is good..so he'll playing the kind of role Del did in the first one huh?

hh?
but better. this is doom we're talking about. stick out tongue

Deathblow
Better, just stick out tongue

Del and Doom are pretty darn close. Vaudeville Villain beats all though.

hh?
but doom wears a mask eek!

a mask eek!

Wolf Dog
omg. im seriously going weak. wow. lol this is so weird. im seriously gonna pass out.

Where did you get this information from!?

Afro Cheese
Yeah I heard about this.. that's awesome.

Dr. Strangelove
Me too! big grin

hh?
i heard it from different places. the doom forum and the other one i dont remember.

Wolf Dog
This better not be just a rumor.

Wouldn't it be great if Dan The Autamator did something with Doom?
Like some kind of Doomtron 3030.

hh?
laughing

Doomtron 3030

that would be crazy.

Deathblow
But we already have something like that yes

It's called Vaudeville Villain, the greatest hip-hop album known to man (and supervillain).

hh?
Vaudeville Villain is great, but i wouldn't say best hip hop album.

track 8, Rae Dawn gives me a headache in the beginning.

Deathblow
Only hip-hop album that NEVER gets old for me. I can play it every day and not get bored of it. 17 compact tracks of pure perfection, no stupid hooks, poppy beats or constant guest appearences, just pure Vikster flow cool

yeah Raedawn gives me a headache at the end when it goes into static noise and fades into the next song.

Wolf Dog
My favorite track on there is "Never Dead"
"Whoever jipped my locker took my Donkey Kong game ,Watch, dont even try to put it back so i can find it later ,word to cotch...... its wrong against the ninth graders!"
ahahah thats hella funny.

hh?
laughing out loud

hh?
more eek!

Deathblow
I might have heard wrong, but I thought it was Vaughn against the ninth graders?

Yeah awesome song, my favorite is Lactose & Lecithin though, it's so friggin dark and weird, I love it.

''It's not your concern why i got the knife sir, V suggest you remain calm lets not get - no!
Slash his windpipe he had them type eyes, he might be still alive how you get this thing to hyperdrive?
Oh, give my props to the shooter, prices at an alltime low in the future,
Something like 14 they must be on horse pills..''

wtf??? It's all killer baby.

hh?
laughing out loud

Wolf Dog
Yah im probablly wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.