(classic)Thor vs He-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
I think this battel closer then SilverSufer vs Thor

jplatinum
Heman would destroy thor.
Thor is a god.
Heman is given the power of eternia:
Magic
near-unlimited strength
incredible healing
incredible reflexes
nigh invulnerabilty
combat skills
the sword that is near unbreakable

Heman will dominate Thor.
Thor can only do so much.
Classic silver-age thor
versus
classic silver-age heman

is not even a fight.
Heman wins 9/10.

Btw. precrisis superman would be a way way better fight for heman.

King Burger
Agree with jplatinum.

I read somewhere on another thread that Castle Greyskull
channels mystical power from the universe into He-Man.

That's big time power there.

He-Man wins.

I did hear that He-Man fought Superman to a standstill, but that's
obviously bulls***. He-Man probably should have won that battle
as well.

Sentry
Actually He-Man fought Pre-Crisis Superman to a standstill because he was controlled by Skeletor. Yup Supes should've gone down against He-Man

cherry cola
putting he-man agianst the likes of skeletor makes He-man look sort of weak in comparison with thor who has fought many diverse enemies altough He-Man has fought more than Skeletor. He-Man based on the most powerful man in the universe should beat Thor but to make it an even fight their strenght level should be roughly the same. I don't remeber all the things the power sword could do. In the end He-Man probably will win

savagerampage
Heman would own both superman and thor.

Scoobless
BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL.........please don't hit me with that hammer..... sad

LordFear
I go with Thor.
He-Man's greatest enemy is Skeletor????
Some chump with a power trip who got his skin burned off because he didn't know his place in the world.
The guy is a hack. Thor is a God. Scion of Asguard and Odinson. Gotta be joking, He-Man is a freaking bum. The guy is nothing without his sword

Adam_PoE
DC Comics Presents #47 "From Eternia with Death!"

While trying to infiltrate Castle Grayskull, Skeletor inadvertently opens a dimensional rift that brings pre-Crisis Superman from Earth to Eternia.

In order to continue with his acquisition of Castle Grayskull uninterrupted, Skeletor casts a powerful spell over Superman and forces him to do battle with He-Man.

Superman manages to hold off He-Man long enough to break free of the spell Skeletor cast over him and the two heroes then turn on Skeletor. With Skeletor defeated, Superman is returned home to Earth through a space warp.

the Darkone
King Thor

vs.

He-Man

long pig
i honestly know less about king thor than i do He-Man
But what ive heard of him, He-Mans strength isnt going to mean too much.

Adam_PoE
He-Man is not simply a strong man; he is god-like. He-Man is certainly a match for Thor, but I do not know enough about King Thor to make a determination.

long pig
I'm in the same place, I know He-Man is a powerhouse in more than the strength department, but from what ive heard King Thor has all of Odins power. And He-Man ain't beating Odin.
ICBW though.

DigiMark007
Strength alone won't get it done. King Thor has Odin-power. Odin has a lot more at his disposal than just strength.

-DM

the Darkone
Originally posted by long pig
i honestly know less about king thor than i do He-Man
But what ive heard of him, He-Mans strength isnt going to mean too much.

Just imagine Thor with unlimited cosmic and mystical powers the ability to increase his strength. He woud have vast knowledge, he can fly at warpspeed. Basicly think of thor with the power of his father and omniscient.

King Burger
Yeah, unless He-Man can turn this into a pure fist fight,
then he'll probably lose.

He-Man's powers are also magical, including his Sword of
Power, but he himself is no magician.

Maybe if he had Castle Greyskull's Sorceress with him.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by King Burger
Yeah, unless He-Man can turn this into a pure fist fight,
then he'll probably lose.

He-Man's powers are also magical, including his Sword of
Power, but he himself is no magician.

Maybe if he had Castle Greyskull's Sorceress with him.

Again, He-Man is not simply an over-glorified strong man; he is god-like. He-Man is not a magician but the Power of Grayskull adapts to whomever he is fighting.

grey fox
FANBOY ALERT EX-TER-MIN-ATE

long pig
He-Man is the man, being a he-man fanboy is and will always be perfectly acceptable.

leonheartmm
interesting. no rules. both r bloodlust. thor is getting power directly from asgard and heman is getting his from grayskull.{as if they were both fighting in their home realms}

Comicbook_kid
Good post! I've thought about posting this one myself for quite sometime, but never got around to it for some reason....anyway, I'd have to slightly give it to Thor...

They are both very similar in many ways. Both have near unlimited strength, both have VERY powerful weapons, both weapons have similiar properties and characteristics, both have (or had) a mortal identity, and both are damn near indestructible...

It would be long, brutal, and bloody...but in the end, Thor will be the last one standing. Thor has A LOT more battles under his belt. He's got a ton of more experience, and he's lived a HELL of a lot longer than He-Man has ever seen and experienced...plus, I believe Mjolnir can do a tad more tricks than the Power Sword can!!

Thor was slaying frost giants and rock trolls before Grayskull even stood probably.

Plus, according to the cartoon, He-Man was once hit so hard that he actually reverted back into Prince Adam. That was a ONE time deal and I've never seen that happen to him in the comics, but it did happen. So, I believe a God-Force blast may be enough to KO He-Man and revert him back into Prince Adam....but, this is just my opinion.

leonheartmm
yea but hes far more powerful in the comics and his strength is greater than thor too.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by leonheartmm
yea but hes far more powerful in the comics and his strength is greater than thor too.

I personally have not seen He-Man do anything in the comics that would show that he's all that more powerful than his cartoon counter-part...I think they're about even. Also, I have never seen anything He-Man do in terms of strength that would prove that he's stronger than Thor. Don't get me wrong, He-Man is DAMN strong. REALLY DAMN strong. I've seen him throw giant creatures into orbit and even pick up and throw Castle Grayskull itself, but then again I've seen Thor grab the Midgard Serpent by the tail and pull him off of the earth too....so, I can't really say that He-Man is DEFINATELY stronger than Thor...they both are too close to call in terms of sheer strength in my opinion.

I personally believe Thor would take it, although slightly, due to his years of battle experience, Mjolnir's wide array of powers, and a possible Godblast!!!

darthgoober
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I personally have not seen He-Man do anything in the comics that would show that he's all that more powerful than his cartoon counter-part...I think they're about even. Also, I have never seen anything He-Man do in terms of strength that would prove that he's stronger than Thor. Don't get me wrong, He-Man is DAMN strong. REALLY DAMN strong. I've seen him throw giant creatures into orbit and even pick up and throw Castle Grayskull itself, but then again I've seen Thor grab the Midgard Serpent by the tail and pull him off of the earth too....so, I can't really say that He-Man is DEFINATELY stronger than Thor...they both are too close to call in terms of sheer strength in my opinion.

I personally believe Thor would take it, although slightly, due to his years of battle experience, Mjolnir's wide array of powers, and a possible Godblast!!!

The problem with that reasoning is that He-Mans strength relies on need. It's generally accepted that He-Man becomes as strong as he NEEDS to be. Just because he hasn't shown anymore impressive feats than the ones youve listed doesn't mean that he can't, it just means that he hasn't needed to. So strength wise, I would give it to He-Man hands down, but I would still give the fight to Thor because his hammer is much more versitle than He-Man's sword.

I don't see any amount of physical strength being able to overcome a God Blast, but if they were just standing there trading punches, I'm betting that Thor would end up getting knocked the f*ck out.

charlemagne9746
He-Man would wave his hand in front of his face and say" You can't see me"....knock Thor down....give his ass a five knuckle shuffle...and that's all she wrote...lol

Nah...this is a good fight though...i think they could split 10 fights.

Soljer
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
He-Man would wave his hand in front of his face and say" You can't see me"....knock Thor down....give his ass a five knuckle shuffle...and that's all she wrote...lol

Nah...this is a good fight though...i think they could split 10 fights.

You know what a five knuckle shuffle is, right?

Why would he-man jerk Thor off for the win?

What the f**k?

badabing
WTF happened to this thread?

charlemagne9746
Because He-Man is like that...and Thor being homophobic would run out of fear...lol...no, i was being smart and used He-Man to pull off some John Cena tactics

badabing
I know. I was playing along. The champ is here.

bigbran
Originally posted by Soljer
You know what a five knuckle shuffle is, right?

Why would he-man jerk Thor off for the win?

What the f**k? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

charlemagne9746
no, in all seriousness....He-Man would likely give a five knuckle introduction...."Hi Thor, I'm He-Man"....Thor goes flying for a few miles. Like I said earlier though....this fight could really go either way.

badabing
Does He Man have any speed feats in comics? Just wondering.

charlemagne9746
I know he can run super fast in the old cartoon...and in the comics....the crossover of He-Man vs Superman....if I remember right...Superman was impressed with the speed of He-Man riding Battle Cat....i want to say they are capable of near light speed...i have to look that up again though.

bigbran
Superman was impressed with the speed of He-Man riding Battle Cat....i laughing laughing laughing

charlemagne9746
lol...well, he was...may sound ludicrous..but it's true

charlemagne9746
nevermind...after reading that a second time...i think bigbran's mind is way down in the gutter...lol

bigbran
superman would be impressed by those things.

bigbran
nevermind...after reading that a second time...i think bigbran's mind is way down in the gutter...lol its a laughing day for me.

rotiart
I know he can run super fast in the old cartoon...and in the comics....the crossover of He-Man vs Superman....if I remember right...Superman was impressed with the speed of He-Man riding Battle Cat....i want to say they are capable of near light speed...i have to look that up again though.

Sentry was also impressed with ironman's flight speed.

Doesn't mean that it still doesn't stop sentry from knocking ironman out 2 panels later... even if iron man at full burn trying to get away.

darthgoober
Originally posted by rotiart
Sentry was also impressed with ironman's flight speed.

Doesn't mean that it still doesn't stop sentry from knocking ironman out 2 panels later... even if iron man at full burn trying to get away.

Yes but Superman didn't knock He-Man out. In fact I think he pretty much chased Supes around the majority of the fight(But I read that a long time ago so I could be mistaken).

Adam_PoE
"(classic) Thor vs He-Man"

Adam_PoE
'King Thor vs. He-Man"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.