Husk's return?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkphoenix
OK, i have a very "big" question, I read somewhere (and I don't remember where, that's why i'm asking you guys), that Husk was coming back in one of the comic books serie. The story was like "she comes back, not young and innocent as before, she's all "sexy" now and stuff" anyway, i really wanna find that comic, or at least the serie, i mean, it's not generation x, cuz it ended so... new mutants? i donno *die* help? lol thanks y'all big grin

**Btw, I read that recently, it was a upcoming book so it just came out or will come out soon, it didnt came out like 20 years ago lol**

kohl
but isn't she in uncanny x-men?

DemonicGambit-2
Last time I looked into Uncanny she was still there, but I don't know if they're going to be putting her into another book

Paola
I have a pic somewhere......

HERE... found it!!! big grin

VallejoKid707
Jeez I wouldnt know you'd be so happy over that!

Paola
.... I know.... I was just trying to be nice and not giving a bad impression..... but now that you mention it.....

mad2 STUPID cursing HUSK mad I furious HOPE censored YOU ranting DIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

VallejoKid707
Go Paola!

darkphoenix
Lol thanks Paola, i donno if it's what i was talking about, but since it was painful for you, i,ll take it lol thanks a lot smile

*hug* smile

Paola
thanx miss phoenix *hugs back*

but I thought you were talking about that.... she looks sexy in there (cursing)

big grin

darkphoenix
lol ok, two things

1) I'm a guy lol
2) I actually donno what i'm talking about, I just read she was doing a "come back/appearence" in one of the serie and she was all sexy and stuff...

but thanks lol

Paola
eek! you're a guy!!!! SORRY!!! embarrasment

sorry so sorry won't hapen again mr. phoenix sir!!!

darkphoenix
lol Paola you're hilarious! smile

Ok hum... i found the answer to my question and actually... it's wasn't husk LMAO i feel stupid now, it was "Rahne's return" in the new mutants serie...

so.. thanks and Kes if you wanna close this, please do it! lol smile

Paola
Rahne???!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I have a new mutants cover which I don't know who's on it.... maybe I'll find it and post it wink

darkphoenix
Yeah.. rahne! lol don,t rub it in wink

I think i found the cover:

Paola
yep that's it yes

so.... that's Rahne? confused

darkphoenix
yea! well, that was the cover and the summary said something like: A old team member returns, but Rahne isn't that innocent anymore..... so i kinna thought it was her... come on, it's her lol

*wave at Paola*

lol

Paola
hehe

hi2

I have another cover..... let me look for it..........

darkphoenix
I so hope it's the one I think it is, cuz if it is, you're gonna be my Hero! lol

Paola
here it is:

sorry if I dissapoint you mr. phoenix sir sad I'm sure she's not Rahne.... but I really want to know who is she.. confused

darkphoenix
lol Paola, i am dissapointed! lol wink

Well, it's the issue right after the one with Rahne's return, but she's there in both, here are the summaries:

The New Mutants cope with the death of one of their own and the surprise return of one of the original New Mutants!

The mansion and its new young residents get a shake-up when a member of the original New Mutants team comes home. But Rahne Sinclair - a.k.a. WOLFSBANE - is not the sweet little girl she used to be. Also, can the Xavier Institute help a mutant girl who has been living homeless on the streets of Salem Center?

So, i guess the second cover is the "mutant girl who has been living homeless on the streets of Salem Center.. cuz the pic really doesnt look like Rahne, or Rahne's powers so...

*I still love you Paola lol!

Paola
big grin big grin big grin

hug

Back2U
Isn't that Karma?

X'an Coy Mahn

Sunspot
that's not rahne, that's kitty confused

darkphoenix
no Karma's dead

no Kitty's not in that serie...

Back2U
When did Karma Die? Was it inthe New New Mutants??

darkphoenix
Maybe she's not dead... but I think she is lol anyway, yea it's in the New.. new mutants *lol*

Paola
so that girl is Karma!! eek!
would you give me a little info on her, please?

darkphoenix
ok, Karma's not dead lol but Paola, that's not Karma, that's a new girl and Karma was one of the "old generation" of the new mutant.

Although, next issue will feature all of the "old team", Danni, Karma, Sam (cannonball), sunspot?... anyway, you know who they are lol

*wave at paola* hey... no more pm? crybaby

Paola
sad you are the one who doesn't pm me bawling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.