Dr.Doom vs Goblyn Queen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
Each of them want to destroy the X-Men but want to do it themselves now they are battling to the death to fight the X-Men.

BobbyD
DOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!

I'm all for Doom even if he could be outmatched at times. I just like that he is brilliant thus ensuring a possible, even if small, winning outcome even against the toughest of opponents. Sorry...I can't really support why he would take this other than his intelligence/savvy alone can turn the tide in battles. Besides, he's a pretty cool, bad-ass, mo-fo.

crazyspinz
he would completly destroy her, madelyne would get spanked

Tron
Well, assuming that Doom actually gives a damn about even talking to the X-Men, Doom wins, simply because he has the tech readily available to neutralize a mutant's powers, and the firepower in his base suit alone.

Wynndar
in FF vs X-Men, Doom treated the x-men including magneto like children

Tron
Pretty amusing and sad at the same time really. I have to wonder, what exactly is there that Madelyne can actually do to even impress Doom?

muffin man
umm what are the powers of the goblyn queen

eleveninches
shes a clone of jean, and with jean dead, madelyne is the one with powers most like jean's

juggernaut74
Doom can beat anybody.

crazyspinz
i wouldt go that far, but he cioyuld beat any earthly person/thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.