Abomination vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
Colossus has come to elimante this evil before he destoys NY York City but can he stop him.

supremthor
Abomination hands down

crazyspinz
depends
current colossus has a pretty good shot, he is just as strong, but abomantaion gets stronger, tuff call

theflyxx
The Abomination has a strength level on par with the Hulk. The same can't be said of Colossus who can press only 70 tons.

The Abomination would whip the Russian farmboy.

Wynndar
current colossus isnt going to do anything to Abomination...why do people keep building him up? I jus got the new astonishing x-men...he is just the same as he has always been.

muffin man
colossus. I've seen him give a fight better to hulk than abomination ever did

Wynndar
ur kidding right? how many times have u seen Abom fight the Hulk? the only time Ive seen colossus fight Hulk was with the rest of the x-men...and he still wasnt able to go toe to toe with him.

juggernaut74
Let me guess Thing can take Abom and Hulk and then beat up Colossus.

juggernaut74
what issue was that again I cant remember?

Wynndar
No...Thing cant beat either on paper...he could potentially out fight Abom...he is certainly not stronger...but a better fighter and slightly mentally stronger...I have a lot of respect for Abom...he isnt really a villain....he's an anti hero..he even fights crime at night, and protects a community of deformed homeless people...He is really dark and i like him...against colossus? he is bigger stronger and more nasty than the Russian...and can actualy stand against the Hulk...Hulk would tie Colossus up like a metal pretzel...wouldnt that be nasty when he transformed back to his human state?

juggernaut74
Hulk can tie anybody into a pretzel including Abomination. As far the the fight goes it would be close but Abom would end up taking it in the end I think.

KharmaDog
Abomination in my opinion would win this, although I was pretty sure that he never got stonger and always remained at his base strength. Hence the reason that he intitially give Hulk a rough time till hulk snaps and increases his strength.

Wynndar
MODOK concluded that Abomination's strength increases in a pattern related to how afraid he is...

crazyspinz
no dude, colossus was a teenager when he "died", and everyone was always saying "he will be mutch more powerfull when he is older" or "his powers are not fully developed". Ultimate colossus was strong as hell, because he was full grown, and in astonishing Xmen colossus is the same as ultimate

juggernaut74
If Thing can hold his own against the Hulk so can Colossus.

Paola
how did Thing and Hulk made it into this battle?

Maelstrom
Abomination. He's on par with Juggernaut. If you really love Juggs. you can't not appreciate the awesome majesty of this one.
He is twice as strong as Hulks 100 class strength and then some. He has like 250 tons strength. The only way Hulk beats him is to really go Hulk.
Colossus is a tough 100 class guy and could take out guys near his range but he is nothing like Juggernaut or Abomination.
No one expects Colossus to just fall over to someone like Hulk or the others. That would be incorrect. When fresh he will look his best but he is out classed here and i love the guy from a kid.
Now Hulk, he could wip Namor, Hercules, Wonderman and Ironman and still have time for lunch and a dance with Colossus. As for the Thing pulling that off, maybe if he had spidys cosmic power.artistAbomination would make artwork of the comrade

Wynndar
Colossus is no bigger or better than when he died a few years ago...teenager? like a whole decade has gone by? no, he is presently no bigger or stronger than he was portrayed in the nineties.

Tough Guy
wynndar sorry to tap on your intellect but there is no account in any bio for abom of his strength increasing, after all hulk has pummelled him enough for him to have got scared and then stronger, and this doesnt happen, also it would be a very poor way to do it as once he got stronger he would not be so scared then get weaker, hulks fury helps him to escalate fear as an emotion would not, .ive heard of this modok thing but have put it down to typical comic inconsistancies

ScarletSpider
Colossus was in his 20's when he died. And anyways, the way Ord spoke, it sounds like he was resurrected right away, so he's been locked away and tested upon, while aging the same as everyone else.

snoopdogg
I used to think Abom would win hands down but I did some research and the only clear advantage Abom has is strength. Colossus is smarter, bette fighting skills, and speed is about equal and I think Colossus would be more durable. So now I think it would be much closer than I first anticipated.

Sentry
When Beast finally developed a cure for the Legacy virus there was one problem; a mutant would have to give his life to activate the cure. Against the wishes of his fellow X-Men, Colossus injected himself with the cure so that no more mutants would have to die as his sister had. The X-Men found what appeared to be his lifeless corpse, and believed him dead.

This kinda sounds like what Wonderman went through when the Avengers thought he died, but was only in a comatose state.

In fact, an alien known as Ord abducted Colossus as he lay dying and resuscitated him. Ord kept Colossus imprisoned in a laboratory, using him as a guinea pig for tests to develop a 'cure' for the mutant gene. When the X-Men recently raided the lab, Kitty Pryde found and freed Colossus.

In the alternate history of the Ultimate X-Men series, Colossus was an arms dealer, sending the money back to his family in Russia. He joined the X-Men after he turned to steel in a barrage of gunfire. In the Ultimate War crossover with The Ultimates, Colossus fought Thor and had the upper hand against the thunder god.

Current Colossus would put up a good fight, but eventually lose. Ultimate Colossus on the other hand would defeat Abonimation in my opinion.

pr1983
current colossus is actualy stronger than ultimate (though from the comics it would seem the opposite...)

Victor Von Doom
Abomination for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.