jehovahs wittnesses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rogue938
thoughts? smile

theReject
hmm
never met one...don't want to either

Drifter101
put on an insane look on your face and they may avoid you, worked one time.......was pretty funny

theReject
laughing ....I could do that. no expression

rogue938
gee such high opinions.

theReject
Was that supposed to be sarcastic or something?no expression

shellie
why , are you a jehovahs wittness rogue ?

rogue938
sarcasam dripps from my every word that i give as a gift to the good public?

theReject
o...k

rogue938
i like to write.

theReject
really do you have a journal?

theReject
I mean like a Live Journal or Xanga or whatever.

rogue938
yes and no. i keep all of my poems and have started two books but all of my papers and in another state over 2000 miles away.

theReject
hmm ok

theReject
A great way to keep up with some of your peoms and prose work is a online journal or something. My friend who loves writing has one.

rogue938
what does hmm ok mean?? and what were you talking about like the live journal? me confused which is easy to do but ............

theReject
a live journal like Live Journal or Xanga. They're blog community. You can write stuff down like it's your own website.

rogue938
oh that sounds cool but i would hate for something to go wrong and loose all of that informatin. as it is now i cant work on my story because i dont have it here and the last time i worked on it i made major changes.

theReject
^That's true; it would be bad if you lost all your work.

rogue938
do you write and what kinds of things do you write about.

oh, by the way, even though you never wanted to, you have just met your first jehovah's Witnesses. Congrats.

Napalm
jehovhas wittness creep me out

theReject
I write a little. Not poems because I suck at them. But sometimes I write stories...then throw them away because their crap.
I also have a xanga(online journal I was talking about at xanga.com/AbnormalButSane) and I write about my day or what I'm thinking at the time.

rogue938
you have a picture of wolverine and that jason who kills all those people, and you think I'm creepy???
I love it - its such a funny thought.
I'm a normal human being just like you although a bit differen't

Napalm
I just dont like those door to door ministries

madsci
to anyone> im curious, what about jehovah's witnesses creep you out? is it their belief system? do you believe they're a cult? did they wake you up on a saturday morning?

Dude111
I dont have a problem with em,they are just trying to get then word out I suppose smile

There was a couple here last year sometime..... They seem very nice...

Nuke Nixon
Fvck Organized Religion, which is basically organized crimes against humanity. Fvck em, tax em, quarantine em!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.