Birdman vs. Hawkman vs. Angel vs. Falcon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
Four of the greatest Super heroes that ever lived due to their powers of... um, flight. So, in an all out air war, which one of these winged wonders would win?

And yes, Falcon has that Bird with him, Red Wing or whatever it was called.

supremthor
Birdman cuss he is crazy powerful

ScarletSpider
Can I get some info on Birdman?

Hawkman's "powers" derivate from the Nth metal, he usually carries with him medival weapons: maces, shields, swords, axes etc. He's also a very good fighter due to having lived generations of lifetimes because of reincarnation.

Angel is a dude with wings due to mutation, a sword and healing factor. Okay fighter, but nothing special. He does have an edge in that his wings are not technology based, he can control them with utmost precision as any of us would our hands and fingers.

Falcon has an empathic link with his falcon Redwing and can psionically control other birds now, using them to attack opponents, as recon, etc. He's also a good martial artist, having mastered several forms of fighting and trained with Cap. His new flight harness operates on a photonic emitter, he creates the wings out of hardlight when he needs them and they dissapate when he's through with them, cutting down on his bulk when he's on land fighting. He also has a vibranium mesh suit like Panther so no metals can hurt him.

supremthor
hawkman can also control birds

supremthor
Birdman is a superhero created for a Hanna-Barbera cartoon by Alex Toth. Stationed in a mountain base, Birdman's powers come directly from his ability to absorb sunlight. Deriving his powers from the Egyptian sun god Ra, Birdman is able to store them and transform this energy into super might, destructive sun bolts, or an invisible force shield-both of which he generates with his hands. Armed with these abilities, as well as wings which enable him to fly, Birdman patrols the skies over Central City aided by Birdboy and his eagle Avenger. Birdman can call Avenger for assistance via a communicator on his neck, the bird being powerful enough to carry Birdman on those occasion when he is cut off from the sun's rays-as in a dark room or cavern-and goes limp, or is stunned by artillery fire. When not airborne, Birdman relaxes in his volcano headquarters, where he can only be contacted by secret operative Falcon 7.

ScarletSpider
I had never heard of this ability of his, I'll check it out, thanks. Also thank you for the info on Birdman. Sounds like he'd win.

muffin man
no way falcon can win but I'll go with my favourite out of the choices angel but he shouldn't have any stamina because he has no body fat but i still think he'll win

KharmaDog
I think this comes down to Hawkman and the Falcon. I gotta go with Hawkman, though the fighting skills are pretty close, I think Hawkman's experience and attitude give him the edge.

muffin man
falcon wouldn't last long

ScarletSpider
It depends, the way Falcon has been acting lately, it wouldn't surprise me for him to pull out a gun and take a few potshots at Carter. Also, though it is retarded it happens all the time, if Falcon can cut the leather straps on Hawkman's harness, he loses his wings and flight.

manjaro
bird man is basically Superman Red with wings. therfore, he kicks all asses. however, the most significant drawback is his solar energy depletes very rapidly. And unlike Supes who has to be in another galaxy or in the heart of apokolips to escape the suns's rays. you can literally lock bird man in a dark room and he's just like anyother guy in good shape. so from a real warriar POV i say hawkman.

crazyspinz
birdman is a lawyer on that funny tv show, Birdman: Atourny of law. its halarious.

Angel wins this one, i think he is faster than hawkman, hes majic sword owns hawks mace, and he can heal like no mans buisness, and if its death archangel, we shouldnt even be talking about it it would be so onesided. birdman sucks, execpt for his comedy show on teletoon

The Flash
Since they're fighting outside in the air, I'm guessing that it is daylight. I say Birdman because he's powerful and he's the coolest lawyer ever.

supremthor
were did you get the idea that Angel's magic sword would own hawkmans anti-magic mace.

ScarletSpider
When did Angel's magic sword debut? All of a sudden it seemed like he just had it, and there was never any explanation given.

DarkCrawler
It was "given" to him on the Uncanny X-Men/Exiles crossover by Magik.

BTW, Hawkman wins.

http://www.dcfanpage.de/dcu/hawkman/cover/us_hawkman019_gross.jpg

Paola
Angel? What the f**k? X-Men's?

DarkCrawler
I think he means Archangel

thecheesemo
Birdman would win hands down. you forgot about his super powers of ligation.

he has won 39 consecutive cases, twice!

not even a level 5 villan can stop him.

Ha, Ha... Nerds

Zeuodin
Bird man is going to kill everyone else.

Omega Vision
BIIIIRRRDDDMMMAAAANNNN!!!!

Metalmanx
BIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAA
AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.