Duplicate threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

andyjl
I don't know if this thread has been duplicated. I did a search on duplicate threads but don't know if this thread has been duplicated. It is kind of like when I wanted to know what type of star destroyer was used in the in the opening battle above coruscant. I didn't know if I should use the name of the planet, the battle, the name of the guy held hostage, the possible rescuers, or what color light sabres would be used. Also, I wasn't sure if I should first consult the thread about how to search for duplicate threads or if that thread was a duplicate. What if the search button is a duplicate. Is Episode III a duplicate? Wait, does all this have to do with something about the clones. I get it. Attack of the Clones meant THREADS would be clones. Wait, is there a thread on this? Argh!

Seriously, I have recently begun reading, and havn't posted yet, but you guys are stupid hard on duplicate posts. I just want to peruse new posts. If its something I have read about already or sounds really dumb, I SKIP it. Usually most of the comments are either about the topic being covered, or it being EU, and how that sucks and the people are such n00bs.

Andy

eXSBass

maboy
and your point is? I still think this is the kind of messages you should talk about with a shrink. Please check your grammar before writing something. I know there are a 1000 people thinking is kinda useless just replying to this. PLEASE CLOSE

eXSBass

GCG
huh what are we supposed to discuss ?

tpaquin
Oh, man, I just really want to create another thread called "Duplicate Threads," right now.

Gangularis
i know what you mean so much.. a lot of people here act INCREDIBLY spoiled and whiney and have zero tolerance for anything that isn't done their way.. so watch out.

that's a warning. you're just swimming up current when it comes to addressing a lot of the mentality here in a direct fashion. you have to play their game basically (for reasons i'll PM you about, if you want).. you ever see an extreme star wars geek parody that makes fun of those extremely anal retentive wanna be intellectual star wars nerds whom get no greater joy than to rip on a n00b..??

being here, you have to think that you've come to the right place to witness this cliche' live.

peluffo
Personally, I think that here are a lot of fascist trying to play somne kind of game, and trying to convince the lesser minds that they are some kind of alliance or fraternity against noobs. Everibody has been noob. I've been long time ago, before this new kind of terrorists where here on this forum. And everybody has been nice with me and others. Maybe we have to start to speak like in SW: "before the dark times..."
But meanwhile, we have to take care about what you post or say or EVEN THINK, because the nice people who received me long time ago isn't anymore welcoming people. In fact, nobody does. Damn noobs who mistreat noobs.

BTW, this is a good thread, but not EP3 related. :P wait some kind of doomsday for you.

bilbofett
If you so dislike the folks here, why stay? There are plenty of other SW sites out there. Seems some people just thrive on stirring up drama.....

peluffo
That's exactly what i ask myself when i see some posts flaming noobs. If they don't like what they read... why they don't go along and let the people keep posting and reading? We really need some kind of gestapo police flaming here to the noobs for what they do or post or where? Don't we had moderators to do that? Why they need to make ME posts things like THIS for their attitudes? I've never posted things like this if there were no people like the people i've talking about.

BTW: i've earned a place here, before you (and others) signed up for the first time. Why did I HAVE to leave? I'll be where i WANT TO.

Raz
peluffo, if you see any newbie-bashing in future, please contact me personally, and I will deal with the persons involved.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.