How many times have they died?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
I was wondering if anybody had a list of how many times each x-man has died or been assumed dead.

The ones i know of :

magneto: 5 or 6
jean:4 or 5
cyclops:1
psylocke:3
colossus:1

I cant think of many others at the moment

stellarX
storm, wolverine, dazzler, longshot, rogue, colossus, havok, psylocke, and madelyne prior all died when forge used their spirits to close some portal to defeat the adversary, but then roma brought them back to life.

darkphoenix
Emma was killed in New X-men, shot by a diamond bullet while she was in her diamond's form.

Spiderman_RJ
lol incches i loved ur sig

SerpentEvenstar
I thought that Pyro had died. Or is he just dying?

pr1983
pyro was infected with the legacy virus and died in uncanny x-men...

Marvelgeek
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/218160 Tihi

munkiesarus
Hrmm, is there a new one?

Dial up makes me too lazy to check.

Those are the X-Cartoons, right?

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Hrmm, is there a new one?

Dial up makes me too lazy to check.

Those are the X-Cartoons, right?

It's "death becomes them" about x-men about how many times they've died

the creator also has a "dark phoenix rising" http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=219810
both extremly funny!

Going-Rouge
Why can people just STAY DEAD!!!!! that defeats the whole puropous of deat if they can just come back, I think some one sould DIE and NOW!!!!

pr1983
Originally posted by Going-Rouge
Why can people just STAY DEAD!!!!! that defeats the whole puropous of deat if they can just come back, I think some one sould DIE and NOW!!!!

rogue? gambit? stick out tongue

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Going-Rouge

why cant people just stay blind! that way rogue and gambit could be blind together. roll eyes (sarcastic)

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by eleveninches
I was wondering if anybody had a list of how many times each x-man has died or been assumed dead.

The ones i know of :

magneto: 5 or 6
jean:4 or 5
cyclops:1
psylocke:3
colossus:1

I cant think of many others at the moment

most of the X-men have "died" at least once and been assumed dead a bunch of times.

Mags has died too many times to remember but has only been intended to die a couple of times.

Jean has also died countless times (about 6-7 times in one page of Endsong alone), although in actuality she dies twice, i.e. she is actually intended to be dead. That would be UXM 137 and New X-men 150.

Cyclops- never actually died or was intended to be dead. Just possessed by Apocalypse.

Psylocke- I cant remember, but a number of times.

Colossus- twice, once intended (UXM 390, the legacy virus thing). A lot of the X-men died in Dallas, but were clearly coming back.

But given the number of near death experiences and such, I'd say only intended deaths count. That is, the comic writers and editors were planning on keeping the character dead.

roguegirl15
Dead so many times and yet they seem surprised when it happens.I wish we could do that.Dosen't Jean die close to six times. I heard Cyclops would die in the new movie.death.Alright i'll leave before i getofftopic

GGgrievous725
Originally posted by pr1983
pyro was infected with the legacy virus and died in uncanny x-men...
When was that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.