who can play the perfect Bats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
hey guys untill now not a single actor played a proper batman or bruce wayne.
who do u guys think can play a perfect batman

H.M.Servant
Cristian Bale

punkyhermy
really?
untill now i havent heard of him
tell me about his acting!

H.M.Servant
He was fantastic as Patrick Bateman (not Batman) in "American Psycho"
and is in this new film called "the Machinist" He was also in a sci-fi film called "Eqilibrium"
He's Brittish (from Wales) but sounds American.
I think he's a great actor and would be a good Batman/Bruce Wayne because he can really display a different range of emotions with just one look. (like Anthony Hopkins)

Also I think he would play the scene above your banner perfectly

punkyhermy
let's cross our fingers!batman's at stake after all!

Joffy
Bale would be good. But I did like Micheal Keaton. Sorry! smile

Gregory
Michael Keaton was okay. A bit on the short side, I thought.

punkyhermy
I HATE MICHEAL KEATON! STUPID,BALD UGLY MAN OUT BE DRESS AS THE BATS!!!!!!
mad

Darth Jello
Kevin Conroy

punkyhermy
YES MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!U SAID IT!!!!!!BUT I THINK I SAID THAT LONG TIME AGO TOO...as for now i'd vote for the animated bats!

Joffy
Well...to be perfectly honest, unless the film has a good plot to it, and isn't like any of the Val Kilmer/George Cloony ones, then I would be happy.

Ahhh....a Welshman to play Batman....that would please me. big grin

punkyhermy
hahahaha
i hate george cloony cuz he ruind batman
infact all the movies ruind batman
lets hope Christian Bale doesnt disapoint us.

Darth Jello
george clooney ruined batman, but he saved south park, never forget that.

VENOMfan
that is true

Gregory
I don't think it's fair to blame Clooney for Batman and Robin. I mean, consider the material he was working with. As far as I'm concerned, Batman was ruined by Joel Schumacher, with cocredit to whoever wrote that script (Goldsman?).

punkyhermy
yeah clooney at least LOOKED the part,well somewhat.i hate that stupid "baldhead" micheal keaton as batman!part of the whole batman "package" is his good looks and irresistable charisma!
and bald head stomped all over that!!!!!!!

who?-kid
1. Colin Farell. He has the right age (28 years if I'm not mistaken), has the right looks and knows how to act. I don't know if he is big enough though (Batman ain't no small boy).

2. Sean Bean (the guy who played Boromir in Lord of the Rings): when he died his hair and puts on his Batman suit, well, I think it would work. He can look very dedicated but also intimidating. And of course he is a great actor.

3. Adam West stick out tongue

punkyhermy
adam west?do my eyes decieve me?!i used to love that "nanananananananan batman" show.that's wat made me a batsy fan beleive it or not...but now, as i'm way more educated about batsy world,adam west is a joke!!!!!sure he did great as bats of the 60 but only that! wink

Daywalker
Although he looked nothing like the Bruce we know, Keaton was the best actor hands down and he nailed both characters(I don't care what anyone says) He looked soooooo menacing as Batman. You would have thought that he had heat vision.

Val Kilmer was the best looking though.........................but that's it.

Daywalker
Undoubtedly the best Batman voice I have ever heard in my life but have you seen him??? In an issue of Wizard magazine, they say that he looks more like the Joker laughing out loud

Daywalker
Agreed, I think Christian is going to do very well.

neo2
I think Christian Bale will be a good Batman. Although, Michael Keaton is still number one in my mind. Come on people, at least it wasn't like Val Kilmer, who wouldn't shut up, and it wasn't George Clooney who kept shaking his head when he talked.....this maybe be the writers faults but, the way he said, "Hey Freeze, I'm Batman."

punkyhermy
ya michale was better than the rest!
but hope bale can do better.
infact i only like the cartoon bruce and batsy.
i dont wanna ruin the image of batsy in my mind and put bale instead!

amlap
i think Bale is gonna bring new life to the batman movies. his acting in American Psycho was superb, esp since he is a Brit.

for batman he has the perfect voice, built, chin, and he can act! i cant wait since bale is one of my favorite actors

punkyhermy
well we'll see...

amity75
Sorry for bringing up an old thread but I think Ray Liotta would be the perfect Bruce Wayne/Batman. His eyes are perfect.

Punkyhermy
show a pic...

cd_rek
Bruce campbell.... big grin

pr1983
i think theyve actually got it spot on with bale, he seems to have the capacity and ability to play a dark character and i think he'll do well

Mr Parker
Well said.Right up there with Halle Berry as the worst casting choice in comicbook history.

Joker1237
Keaton has been the best so far, in live action.

Maybe Bale might win.

We cant judge until the movie is out, if this movie flops, I dont want to hear, I knew it all along.

I am not sure, I have not recover from Batman Robin, I hope it is good, but it can still flop.

pr1983
keaton was a great batman, i don't know how people can say he wasnt, and he seems even better compared to kilmer and clooney

Mr Parker
They can say he wasnt because the simple truth is that he wasnt.He was not a great batman at all.Sure he gave a decent performance but he wasnt the true dark knight brought to life the same way that Chris Reeve brought Superman to life like so many batman fans refuse to take the blinders off to see.Like Punky said,he was a horrible choice for the role because he didnt even come close to fitting the part. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Joker1237
Mr Parker, about them blinders, I think you might need to wear glasses.

Keaton was a great bats.

pr1983
keaton played wayne pretty well, i honestly dont know which bats comics u were readin parker.

Bat Dude
Kevin Conroy is NOT an actor! He's a voice talent, not an actor! Micheal Keaton at least had the guts to actually wear a batsuit! I think he is the best bat, Keaton, the only Batman. Conroy should try and ACT the role, actually get in a movie, work on it, and be an ACTUAL Batman!

Punkyhermy
Conroy did he VOICE right!Imagine what he could have doen with the acting!!!

Joker1237
Conroy does not have the looks though.

VenomVA
Bale should do ok (crossing fingers)

Punkyhermy
Conroy isn't as ugly as Keaton!

Bat Dude
dude, so what, it's only a stupid voice talent that did do good, but you gotta give props to the new voice of The Batman, Rino Romano(is that the name?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.