what gets you depressed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElvesRule24/7
now this is gonna sound stupid, but for me it's acne. it never goes away, even after 2 try's on accutane. just drives me crazy, i have no life anymore cause of it. what gets you ppl down?

Napalm
The dallas cowboys loosing

Bardock42
stupid people

Drifter101
havin the woman u love leave.....now that sucks ass

Clovie
when something is unfair sad
when ppl are mean
when my parents are yelling at me

Jackie Malfoy
Being around my stepfather gets me very depress!JM

BackFire
When I'm flipping through the channels and accidentally see a second of "Friends"

The Omega
laughing

But... what gets me depressed? Having nothing good to look forward to.

dean7879
yeah me too! i hate friends

dean7879
and also reading through the newspapers and hearing about deaths and old people getting beat up etc etc

MildPossession
Charvas

alic88
findin out tht the girl u care4 doesnt really give a shi! bout u

A4E
eek! laughing hysterical

lol friend's not THAT bad stick out tongue

and what gets me depressed??
seeing my brother play yugioh roll eyes (sarcastic)

DuronKiller
same for me....

yerssot
I absolutely hate it (yes, hate) when people talk about this

if you get depressed from i.e. watching Friends for a second cause you dislike it, you need medical care, the same for almost all other things posted here (besides i.e. Drifter101)

Since it's so cool these days to quote dictionary.com, I'll join in to keep things simple for some.
Depression:
A psychiatric disorder characterized by an inability to concentrate, insomnia, loss of appetite, anhedonia, feelings of extreme sadness, guilt, helplessness and hopelessness, and thoughts of death. Also called clinical depression.

if you also dare to go to depression.com, you'll read that this state has to go on for two weeks. THAT is depression and not some acne on your face or you breaking a nail which will definitly get you to cut yourself the whole full half a centimeter roll eyes (sarcastic)

reserve the name depression please for people that do have it, it's hell to them

*SpunkiE*
Ok, i get sad when racism occurs...

Fetcharada
same, and also, trouble with my friends, having greasy hair,failing a test and having an untidy room! and not being able to go on the comp!

Clovie
i've never had it for over two weeks happy

Fetcharada
also, i get totally annoyed like if i spill or break something unimportant ACCIDENTLY and my parents hit the roof!
just a while ago, the olive oil fell out the cupboard when i was about to close it and broke a plate and my parents went wild! i was like for god's sake, it's one plate, we have about 20 others exactly the same! i mean, what's the big deal???
and last night when i spilt some juice, like 1mm, they acted like i'd poured the whole damn bottle over the table. they need to get a life if they think stuff like that is drama!

Clovie
and i'm getting really down when i fail to do something what i was able to do and i should have done sad

nutella-spatz
my brothers moving out no expression + my parents changing everything in the rooms my brothers used to live in....

it hurts like hell....

eleveninches
Reality

Sieg Wahrheit
What makes me depressed is the painful reality how flamers live longer than those who don't flame. *glares at some other forum* Really making me upset, pissed and depressed at the same time.

Bardock42
there sar so many stupid people they can keep you depressed for ages

sim0921
Thinking about the past, you know, how the ppl you love and "the good old times" just dissapear no expression; being alone for hours; life in general no expression

FeceMan
When I reflect on this world and how screwed up its inhabitants are and how the world would be better off if we just ceased to exist.

Gaca
When yerssot needs to have a rant about absolutely nothing just to show everybody he still exists.

apart from that it's PMS and missing an episode of ER happy And pink, giggling girlies erm

The Inkeeper
none of you are depressed because of the things you mentioned.

Bardock42
yes depressed is the wrong word more of annoyed but I think the thread was meant as that not as depressed in the psychological meaning.

FeceMan
Fine, it depresses the valence of my mood.

(Pwned, lol.)

yerssot
you mean when I try to get everybody a reality check roll eyes (sarcastic)

please, by all means, if you categorise this as a rant and get on a horse for it, there is an ignore function you can use.
If you want I'll also explain how you can cut your wrist so you actually die instead of ending up having cuts as big as an ant roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ronny
Acne yes cry i got it bad and that gets me down

and sad moments inmovies cry thats horrible, i mean dude i cried when Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru died in Star Wars IV i was bawling

Gaca
why aren't you a sweet little sunshine ball today happy

Afro Cheese
Threads about depression get me depressed.

Evy_O
nothing gets me depressed big grin

actually, that about cutting wrists... we did in biology on friday that it has nothing to do with horizontal or vertical cutting... you just need to be in the water when you cut them cause some chemical reactions stop and the blood doesn't congeal smart

yerssot
the science-wiz kicks in stick out tongue in a moment you'll get sued by some americans for telling people how to commit suicide stick out tongue

Evy_O
I was actually advising you, cause you had this wrong vertical/horizontal theory that you kept repeating stick out tongue

yerssot
we can hold a little competition... you do the bath one, I do mine and we'll see who dies first stick out tonguewink or better... we get one we hate and convince them to try it

Clovie
i know that too smart and how many pills you have to take accoring to you weight

Jak
School, Thats bout it.

Loving_Daniel11
LMAO.

When I dont get to see Daniel. And after two more days this week we are off for Xmas break...Im usually excited but being seperated for a mere day gets me depressed, let alone having to be away from him for 2-3 weeks of break....will REALLY depress me. *Cries*

Ronny
hug Kellbell

miahera
aww Clovie. me too.

I get depressed seeing people get older and frailer.

Loving_Daniel11
Huh Ronny?

Evy_O
I have some people in mind devil

yerssot
perfect, me too ... shall we settle this at sunset tomorrow night?
*slaps with glove*

Corlindel
Hey..This is offtopic. I see no signs of depression in your posts Yers. Even after Brugges defeat in Uefa stick out tongue

Evy_O
*slaps without glove* happy

mega punk1235
o just life my parents death could commit suicide but im better than that sad and when people talk about me

Fearnix
Seeing people who dont deserve the things they have

FeceMan
When my brother accidentally downloads SOMETHING that causes random ads to pop up and makes the Internet run very slowly.

Jedi Priestess
The holidays sad

Silver Stardust
Same here...sad

This year hasn't nearly as much as before, though.....

Bardock42
How can Someone hate holidays or even worse get depressed by them.
I like eeverything that doesn't cause me work that I don't want to do in the first place.

manjaro
when i think about how broke i am, coupled with the fact that all my money went into my ex,who has the nerve to be living a better life now that she's no longer with me.(mumbles under breath)the cheating, money grubbing whore

yerssot
it got so hard on me, I used my empty beerbottles to cut my wrist. It failed but I'll go make a thread about it now no expression

Hey, how you doin'? wink

Evy_O
are you turning the other cheek stick out tongue

you like working days more or something blink

yerssot
no, I'm bringing down your defences to strike like thunderball when you least expect it

Arachnoidfreak
Family members dying...alot(like, 3 at a time), when the person you care for doesn't give two shits, and just being alone all the time.

Cinemaddiction
Being flat broke on DVD release dates, and not being able to afford a lot of Christmas presents for my family, whom live out of state, which of course happened again this year..*sigh*..

Beyond Image
when i lose money and i can't decide how to spend money.

also, when i get shot down by a girl...yes, i feel like crawling under the bridge and burning a huge yellow rock and listening to the Chili Peppers.

Clovie
prespectives for future, or rather lack (sp) of them

Shadow_King
a lot of things get me depressed....

chelsea17
the fact that i am always worried about someone....weird, but true

PippinTook
I get depressed a lot. erm

Parent related stuff gets me depressed. Some things that my boyfriend says (even thought he doesn't mean it)...And things like when he asks me to do something really important for him and then I don't...That just now happened...God, I'm such a b!tch. sad Other stuff like that gets me depressed, too....yeah...

SlipknoT
Girls I will never have, and alot of other things.

theReject
Taking stupid a$s tests!

oh disaster
Isn't Accutane known to cause suicidal thoughts/depression?

Filth
Hmmm what gets me depressed, well the list is kinda long and im kanda to lazy to write it out.

Aku
Dammit all of you need to listen to:

Funeral for a friend - Escape Artists Never Die

(Rock/Harcore/Emo/Punk)

You won't like it very much the first time you hear it but its the greatest song ever made.

Im always depressed, I only act joyful, funny etc. around others, but I think everyone is depressed because of life itself. Think about it, comedy would not exsist if we were always 'OK'!!

(This statement is only theoretical, any similarities between other psychologists work is completely coincidental).

wuTa
"Isn't Accutane known to cause suicidal thoughts/depression?"

supposely...it also has side effects that make your nose bleed, lips chap, and hair loss....but the the upside is that it cures acne for 60% of people who take it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.