buffy vs blade vampire killing contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
lets put them in a room with says one thousand vampires now they have to destroy all of them whoever kills the most wins
but would the vampires beat the two hunters?

Nathaniel Grey
Blade, 'NUFF SAID.

srankmissingnin
Marvel Vamps or Buffy Vamps?

If it's Marvel vampires Buffy is out of the contest in five minutes, because if random Marvel vampires are stronger the the exceptional ones in Buffy. It took Angle, two demons and two humans to move a one ton casket... even more pathetic then that, they were still struggling.

K3VIL
This is obvious, Blade.In Buffy's universe Xander cant go head to head with a vampire, i mean Xander, that's dumb.In Marvel Universe vampires are strongers probably they will rip the clothes from Buffy have fun with her then kill her, and then the Daywalker jumps in the fight and save the day.

muffin man
mix of all breeds of vamps

Nathaniel Grey
Buffy as entertaining as the character is just never had the exquisite equipment that Blade used when he waged his war on vampires. I'm not saying that having a lesbian witch on your team isn't a good thing but still, come on. That just won't make up for the sheer technological advantage, experience and ferocity that Blade has displayed since Tomb of Dracula and the movies. Speaking of which -- if Buffy was ever to encounter the type of Vampire from the second movie she'd be either dead or a mutant vampire herself. Buffy should just hang up her wooden stakes, go into a kitchen preferably buck nekkid and make Blade a pie. wink

muffin man
note none of the vampires are dracula or morbius
just common vampires

lightaxe
Yea, still Blade owns.

miahera
Blade kicks her sorry butt but Bloodrayne comes in and kicks his butt!

moviejunkie23
Buffy does not have the gear to take on a army of vampires like Blade does. She does fine a few at a time but 500 at her end?? she would be ripped apart like a character in Romero's "Day of Dead"limb from limb probably in 5 or 6 pieces. She may last up to 20 kills before she is shredded hehe.
How does blade live???
Lots and Lots of gadgets and if he runs out after killing the 300th vampire why not use that deadly vampire virus that his team cooked up in blade 3
wink

muffin man
hey I was just stopping people from asking me the names of the vampires
no emotional conections
but how about if we kill angel in this hmmmm...

K3VIL
Don't forget about the UV Grenades that can kill many and many vampires.
muffin man killing Angel would mean that Buffy gets enraged but she's nothing to Blade.If you want to put a what if in this fight, what about Blade powered by blood and not serum?Anyway he takes this.

muffin man
ah good point but I think blade could easily take out that bimbo even If she was enraged she doesn't has really cool sword
I apoligise for calling buffy a bimbo
but she seems to sleep with more vampires than she kills

Imperial_Samura
Maybe Buffy would get confused (she is Blonde... sorry) and try to kill Blade in the process.....

muffin man
umm I'm blonde and I take offence

Joker1237
I think even though he is not a comic, D should partake in this contest.

I rank them

D
Blade
Vanhellson
The guy who killed the count
The 3 mangol bothers
I dont have Buffy on a top ten list sorry lol.

Joker1237
We can have more than 2 people in a vampire killing contest,

Yeah here is my man D, the best Vampire hunter of all time.

muffin man
so blade gets most kills?

BobbyD
Blade....and then Wesley bends Sarah Michelle Gellar over, and a new race of vampire killing machines begins.

laughing

lightaxe
awwww images.... burn.... eyes.... *stabs eyes out with white hot metal rod*

BobbyD
Yeah, I hear ya', Lightaxe...wish it was me behind Sarah too.

muffin man
bobby d you didn't pay that much attention in sex ed did you

BobbyD
Did I miss something Muffin Man?....said I wish I was behind Sarah too.

muffin man
no the thing before that

Paola
topic

BobbyD
Ooops...sorry Paola. huh

lightaxe
Muffin man i bet he totally just curropted you didnt he? but umm blade would still get more vampires.

muffin man
yes I know and it wasn't anatomically correct

BobbyD
My apologies, Muffin Man-honest. cool

Joker1237
I think Blade needs to fight better vampire hunters,

I dont care much for Buffy.

My top choice is D. He was cool.
Van Hellesion is next,
The guy in the Vampire Hunter movie(Think it was called Vamires)

muffin man
out of all the smilies on all the site there isn't one to describe how I feel so I'll use one of the stranger ones no no a few band dots chair horse hooverpilestarwarsvelho

Mr_Famous
excuse my ignorance, but who is D? which movie did he appear in?

Joker1237
D was in Vampire Hunter D. It started out as a book,(As of today there are about 25 novels, all in Japan, I might add)

He hit the movies as a cartoon in 1985. And he has a sequal out not too long ago called blood lust.

Vampire Hunter D 1, was base on the first book and Vampire Hunter D 2 base on the 3rd book(Wonder why they did not do book 2??)

He is anime, but I dont consider him a anime because he started out as a BOOK, has about 25 novels and 2 Anime cartoons.

Rumor is they are planing on tranlatiion the books into English, Just a rumor.

srankmissingnin
The first Vampire Hunter D movie is the worst sac of garbage I have the misfortune of owning... and I not only own Final Fantasy X-2 but Spawn: Armageddon!

Joker1237
Well I enjoy the movie, The art work is out of date of couse. As the movie does show its date.

muffin man
this is buffy and blade. D can be assistance but he can't score points OK.

Joker1237
Like I said, I not to high up on Buffy, and no way she can beat, much less even be condiser to challage Blade.

Napalm
In the buffy/angle universe vampires are fairly weak. Hell angle cant lift more than a ton. unlike morbis the living vamprie

Draco69
As much as I love Buffy, I know she simply doesn't have the strength, speed, and fighting experience to take down a thousand vampires. Blade carries over a dozen different vampire slaying weapons, while Buffy seems to prefer a wooden stake or a sword.

leonheartmm
what do u mean vampire hunter D is garbage, maybe u just dont understand anime, anyway u might wanna watch vampire hunter: blood lust if u dont like the outdated animation.

anyways if we are talkin about sarah michelle gellar as buffy then shes outclassed but if were talkin about the buffy from the original first movie{dont know that girl's name} then she wins!

Joker1237
The girl in the orignal movie, the movie was funny as hell I give it that, but it lack the darkness of Blade, D, Vampires or the count himself.

And I think it was Sliverstone that was Buffy, Again I think I right. And I dont like the TV show of Buffy.

Again I like the hunters to lived as Hunters, instand of just going to School, Work, take care of sis, and lets kill Vampires on my time off.

Napalm
Well if its a thousand thed both proabally end up dead

jenn624
Kristy Swanson was the movie Buffy wink

muffin man
ok. then have you voted on the poll?

jenn624
yup, sure have, but I don't want in on the debate wink (I'm a buffy-aholic ) stick out tongue

muffin man
ok. well I've now started many strange threads and I'm trying to get an orange envelope.
Blade rules

Lyra Rose
i like buffy but blade would win and no you can't kill angel or i'll kill you.

RobWolf27
Buffy's vampires are the classic type vampires that you see in old Hollywood movies. Meaning a wooden stake to the heart kills them not led like in the blade movies. I mean he uses lead and they turn to dust. Buffy's vampires don't turn to dust .Its not as easy to beat buffy's version as it would be to beat blades version. And if you watched the first Buffy the vampire slayer those vampires could levitate .The movie of course was a comedy and then the wb made buffy into a drama. I liked comedy myself. Christy Swanson.

srankmissingnin
Blade uses silver bullets and other weapons that derive from the vampire myth... he doesnt use lead. If you droped any Marvel character in Sunnydale (is that where Buffy lived) they would laugh so hard at the idea that these "vampires" are even a problem.

RobWolf27
oops so it is silver. But why doesn't Buffy use silver than. There not the same is all I am saying.

RobWolf27
Silver kills were wolves in the old classic movies not vampires.

Tron
They use different myths Rob. With Buffy, it's more supernatural, as far as using nearly every single myth, like wooden stakes, crosses, holy water, etc. Blade, on the other hand, is more science based, meaning they most of the things used by Buffy ain't worth jack to the vampires Blade fights, though things like sunlight, garlic, and apparantly silver still work.

And, I put Blade over killing more vamps than Buffy easily, regardless of which vampires they are. While Buffy tends to duel it out with her vampires for like 5 minutes, Blade on the other hand mows through the same amount of vamps in a fraction of the time. And, if it does happen to be Buffy's vamps, and the guns don't work, then he goes old school and pulls out either the boomerand thing or his trusty sword and heads start to roll, before they turn to ash.

Alpha Centauri
Blade is one of those characters that isn't too good with fights outside of his medium. Put him against any reasonable Marvel fighter and he'll probably go down. Put him in a vampire killing contest and he'll always win it coz that's what he does. Like Wolverine. They're just great at what they do.

-AC

muffin man
they're the best at what they do.

Tron
And what they do ain't pretty.

muffin man
yep

K3VIL
You mean with prep time?Cause i'd like to see those fist to fist fights:
Blade VS Punisher
Blade VS DareDevil
Blade VS Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.