Spineshank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PissedOffGoalie
Has anyone ever heard of them? They're one of my favorite bands but NO ONE I ask has even heard of them!
Maybe someone here has?!

drunk_nazgul
no

SlipknoT
I've heard of them

Cinemaddiction
Aw...Baby Fear Factory. I promoted them back in 1999 for Streetwise. Their album , "The Height of Callousness" was pretty damn good, as I remember, but they've been defunct for years now.

Deathblow
Yeah their (excellent) singer Jonny Santos left the band awhile ago. Shame really they could've been really good if they'd stuck around.

Haven't listened to them for ages, but I remember they did an amazing cover of While My Guitar Gently Weeps on Strictly Diesel, which I think was their best album, and Synthetic is a semi-classic.

tabby999
yeah i quite enjoyed The Height of Callousness

Fearnix
I think SS are pretty ****ing good

loserib
they broke up becuese the singer wanted to start a mellow band and they also broke up when they were up for a grammy last year

tabby999
what, they broke up because they were nominated for a grammy?

WaitAndBleed
they broke up cause they got a gammy? thats dumb

loserib
they did not get the gramy they just broke up after they were nominated for one

Myth
Spineshank is awesome. I saw them live a couple years ago and have had a bunch of individual songs of theirs such as "New Disease" and "Violent Moodswings." Today, I just got their albums "Self-Destructive Patterns" and "The Height of Callousness."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.