New Casting Rumours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
Here are some new casting rumours that I've heard -
Mon Mothma - Kelly McDonald
Darth Bane - Lou Diamond Phillips, Gary Oldman
Moff Tarkin - Robert Carlyle, Gabriel Byrne
Female Sith - Shannon Lee, Kimberley Davies
Mon Mothma's Mum - Judy Dench
General Madine - Colin Hanks
Jedi Master - Donald Sutherland
Dark Jedi Master - Keifer Sutherland
Aurra Sing - Angelina Jolie
I've see most of these on film forums and some of them we've heard before, like the Tarkin one. But I think the rest are quite interesting.

Jedi Mercenary
I think Colin Hanks should be one of Anis jedi friends, The other one being a girl of course.Perhaps the girl will be jealous of Padmes love for Ani and go to the dark side!!

King Jedi
I think the Keifer/ Donald Sutherland one is the most interesting. Having one of them good and the other Evil.

Ratcat
KJ, are these real or are you playing with us???

King Jedi
No, they are all real. I 've seen all of them more than once on film forums. They are usually more interesting as the people who use them aren't star wars fans so they don't just post who they want to see in the film. I'm not saying I beleive them, just that they are rumours.

Geat Master Brit Hunt
I haven't seen any of them. I think he just made them up.

Ratcat
You really are rather obnoxious aren't you? Excellent! Bring it on.

theEviljedi
RC just for you to know Hunt is not me.Dim accused me too.If you don't beleave me get RAZ to check his IP.smile

Ratcat
WHAT?!?!? You are one paranoid mother EJ, the thought hadn't even crossed my mind UNTIL you made that last post.

Ratcat
Besides, IP is irrelevant. I can post with any one of 6 different IPS (at least) just by using any one of my 5 ISPs or my work proxy.

Just for the record, this is an observation, not an accusation on you.

King Jedi
I still don't get this IP thing.

Dim
KJ, your Internet Provider (IP) has a number and whenever you log on somewhere they record that number..That's how they track you and ban you if you're acting up. Is that clearer?

theEviljedi
Don't feel dumb KJ.I didn't know for awhile ether.

King Jedi
The thought of "dumbness" never crossed my mind. Or does that prove that I am? Anyway, the reason I asked was because I thought everyone had one IP adress but Ratcat says he can use six.

King Jedi
Dim- do you mean the forums ban you or the IP?

theEviljedi
The IP address.Hey KJ you posted twice yourself.eek!

King Jedi
On different days. Not within seconds of each other like you usually do. smile

Great Master Brit Hunt
Did you know that River Pheonix was the origional Anakin choice. And then it was Adam Sandler.

King Jedi
Didn't someone already post that River Pheonix rumour?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.