Lightsabers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ryamathart
Alright id like to know a little more about light sabers than i already do. So I have some questions,but feel free to answer more than just questions if you see fit.

Are lightsaber blade lengths adjustable?

Why the hell does everyone have just green and blue (at least from what ive seen). and the sith red?

Just thought i'd ad that in always thought about it.

If the blade is light than that means it would have no weight except at the base where the handle is. That means,well you figure it out.

yerssot
1) that's still EU, but in EU the answer is yes (for example: Splinter of the Minds Eye, wich isn't even EU, I think)

2) there is also purple, I don't know why, GL himself deceids that, although I hoped that Yoda would have a yellow one

3) figure what out? that light can't cut?

Ushgarak
Yes, unofficially the lengths are adjustable but the EU stories just make silly things out of that.

The colours... oh, there isn't any REAL reason for them...

And the blade isn't ACTULLY light; that's just a name. The blades are solid; that is why they cast shadows.

yerssot
Ush, what's SME? EU or not?

Ushgarak
No it;s not.

yerssot
so it has no value anymore what so ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.