Letter to the President.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyond Image
write a letter to your president in which ever counrty you live in, even send one to the president of wal-mart, NRA, company owner.

stick it to them, inform them about anything, and express your thoughts so all can read and laugh. big grin

BackFire
To: The president of Walmart

Your store sucks, fat ugly people with strange deformities shop there all the time and it is unpleasant to look at. Plus I get tired of being greeted by senior citizens when I enter your store.

Since there are so many fat people who shop there you should make the isles thicker, one time I was in your store and this fat lady was in front of me, I couldn't pass her because she took up the whole isle, I turned around and there was another fat lady taking up the whole isle in the other direction, so I had to stand there and wait for them to leave the isle so I could go home a puke.

Dr. Strangelove
laughing out loud thumb up

Raven Guardia
okay here is mine

Dear George W. Bullshit.

how is your new term? does it feel good to know that the majority of demarcate votes don't count. Is that how you get an ego boost? by cheating so you can get back into office and destroy this country more then it has already been destroyed. Do you like the idea that all Jobs here in the USA get sent over seas so all Americans don't have jobs, and we become very poor and enter poverty?..Is this country still the land of the Free or did China buy it now? I would really like to know. Fact is you will never answer this because your too busy sending troops to Iraq to look for weapons of mass destruction that don't even exist. Or if that is not the reason you are over there its because you need to finsih your daddy mistake. Either way, its good this is your last term. you know why? you can never be elected again. Four years from know Kerry can run and fix the mistakes you made....if they are fixable. Well I must be on my way. I dont want this letter to make you cry.

Sincerely,
A kerry Fan

*sends a Vote Kerry sticker with it*

Beyond Image
Dear McDonalds,

i ate at your restaurant two weeks ago. i had a miserable 15 mins there,
it started after i began to eat my McNuggets and take my third or fourth drink of my Pepsi. when i noticed a huge burp, a burp that came from a 11 year old chunky boy dressed in a brown shirt and sweat pants, those with the elastic around the waist. i looked at him one more time and what i saw next was his sister who came out from under the table. she also was fat, and had so many fries in her mouth that greasy juice and spit ran from the corner of her mouth. they both were over weight, both had super-sized meals, both almost done with two big macs. i looked at myself in the reflective window and could some how feel in some weird way that every time i swallowed a piece of my McNuggets that the fat would go to the sides of my cheeks, yes, even the cheeks the mirror couldn't see. so i put down my food and give those heifer eatin' oafs one final look as i get up to go to the bathroom.

upon returning to where the kids were still sipping huge gulps of coke i seen their mother come from around the service desk to give those two one sundae float...each. she worked there. she was an employee and also chubby.

so i say to your company: please hire people who will work for the money not the food.

sincerely yours,

from a featherweight

Darth Revan
Dear Jack In The Box:

I have been eating at your fine establishment for a good two years now. For two years, I have had Jack In The Box tacos and fries for lunch every Sunday. I must say they are delicious. However, I am writing this letter on a very much unfortunate note. It saddens me to say that I have become addicted to your tacos, and that I now must sue you for a sum of $50,000, the amount of money I expect to pay you for the rest of my life, assuming I eat more tacos with each year in succession. I also add to that sum an extra $5,000, because my tarot reader told me I will sustain a major injury in the future due in some form or another to your company. Oh, and one time a kid spilled orange soda all over my white dress shoes, so that'll be another $150.

That will be a total of $55, 150 in combined damages. I hope you have a good lawyer.

Raven Guardia
^ laughing

Jackie Malfoy
Dear President Bush.

Great job on wining yet another elecation.You are doing a good job so far.We need more people like you in the white house.
Jackie SS

KidRock
Dear John Kerry,

Oh wait you lost.. hahahaha

dean7879
dear mr blair

could u please remove your cock from bush's ass and concentrate on shoving it up your wife's for a change
cheers
dean

Raven Guardia
Dear Mr. Bushwack I am sending a follow up. You do know, America must have an low IQ right?..I am to vote for someone like you. Hows it feel to be the leader of an Incredibly stupid country.

Sincerely,
ANTI-BUSH

*sends more vote kerry stickers*

KidRock
omg! Anti-Bush propoganda! HILARIOUS! HOW ORIGINAL! GOOD JOB!

Raven Guardia
let me guess, you have your head up George Bushes ass and believe all the crap he feeds you......just proves your another American with an IQ of 20.

Darth Revan
Dear President Cheney,

I would just like to congratulate you on your recent win. Have fun in the White House.

-A liberal pussy

Darth Surgent
Dear President Bush,

Thanks for making millions of Christians believe that you're going to criminalize abortion, even though you're not even going to make an effort, and even though the improved economy that the democrats would've brought would mean a decrease in abortions instead of an increase. Thanks for deceiving these same Christians into believing that your anti-gay constitutional amendment is going to pass, when you know that it won't. Thanks so much further alienating our country from the rest of the world. Oh yeah, and thanks for favoring big business instead of your own voters. Thanks for having a heretical religious view that causes you to not pursue alternative fuels and peace in the middle-east. Since it is you're belief (and it's a fact) that you think that the end of the world is coming soon (like, tomorrow) and that Jesus will soon appear in Jerusalem (which is why you have such an interest in Israel, btw), and that is what causes you to believe that we should only worry about what is happening now, and that the future is irrelevant.

You're intent is obvious, and I have to say that you've fulfilled your wishes magnificently!

President Bush, I love you.

no expression

Adam_PoE
http://www.whitehouse.org/kids/images/letter1.gif

http://www.whitehouse.org/kids/images/letter2.gif

http://www.whitehouse.org/kids/images/letter3.gif

http://www.whitehouse.org/kids/images/letter4.gif

Napalm
Jeeze your a retard

WindDancer
Dear President of the FCC and the MPAA,

*BEEP* you!

Sincerely,
WD

P.S. you suck *BEEP* too.

finti
well if it was to Prez Bush, one had to be sure to use simple words with few syllables so that he might had a chance to comprehend it.

Napalm
Dear president of Wal-mart:

Your store sucks monkey privites

Sinceraly Napalm

MC Mike
Dear President Bush,

Is your strategery of systematically invading countries for thier oil working? What's that? You don't know what systematically means? Do you need Tony Blair and Dick Cheney to come over and read it for you? You do know Cheney's daughter is a lesbian, right? That's a minority - maybe you want to take her rights away too?

- Mike

finti
hello Mc Mike from the first 5 words you used two words Bush doesnt understand at all

Adam_PoE
And still superior to you in every way.

MC Mike
Stratergery is one of Bush's words. wink

finti
ask him what it means

hh?
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

KidRock
Oh how i love the little girls who know nothing and just love to jump on the bandwagon.."you hate bush? OO ME TO ME TO!!!"

Napalm
Ohh look another retard

botankus
You know, I was going to say something about the poser (oops, I meant poster) in question, but then I saw the Care Bears sig and knew that she was one of the smarter ones of the knowitall teen rebel b-s whateveryouwannacallit generation.

Adam_PoE
I am the same member you quoted the first time. How does one individual qualify as two as in the case of "another"? I guess you really showed me there, smart guy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Revan
How is it that being a female under the age of 20 who has politically liberal views automatically qualifies you as a teeny bopper who gets their news from Simple Plan and Eminem CD's? You have absolutely no way of knowing that she didn't have liberal views long before politics became the current trend. I don't know about you and your badass jock friends, but I have been interested in politics since I was 10, and obviously I wasn't jumping on any bandwagon, since there was none to jump onto back then. So unless you have something useful to say, take your racist, sexist, homophobic comments somewhere else.

KidRock
please point out how i am a racist sexist homophobic? k thanks.

Linkalicious
Dear Miller Brewing Company,

I know you don't like being 2nd best because that ultimately makes you the biggest loser, but you need to stop trying to pit yourself up against a superior brewing company like Budweiser. Your pitiful attempt to mock the "King of Beers" by proclaiming yourself the "President of Beers" was a travesty. I can't believe you actually managed to produce a commerical putting a Budweiser Kleidsdale against your ridiculus human spokesperson in an attempt to prove your own product superior. The only thing you managed to prove to the people is that a horse can truly be less of a jack ass than a human being. The animal couldn't even talk and he would have won that debate by a landslide.

Further more, your most recent advertising venture has you penalizing Budweiser drinkers for there clearly superior taste preferences. And once again you have been proven to be dumbasses through your own advertising decisions. This time you have a Budweiser delivery man appear at a bar only to be "flagged" for "intentional taste mask" and "illegal use of the hand cart"...nice try jerk offs, but next time you should try using refs that don't look like complete fairies, and you should just keep the Bud vendor quiet because the 6 words that came out of his mouth were enough to prove Budweiser an awesomer product than your own.

It just goes to show that you can think up all the mediocre commercials that you like, you still can't flag the King baby!

Sincerely,
An alcoholic with taste

Napalm
OHhh hes a racist sexist homphobe roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dazzler619
Dear Mr.President,
Instead of concentrating on Iraq, why don't you concentrate on what's going on in the U.S? Many people are worried about this country too you know. Do your job by helping americans. Forget about finishing whatever your father didn't do!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.