Hellions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stellarX
If the original Hellions hadn't been massacred, which characters do you think would've had the greatest potential to join the X-men or become formidable foes?

killed: Beef, Catseye, Tarot, Bevatron, Roulette, Jetstream and a few other bodies that were depicted but not mentioned.
(I've read in a few places that Tarot survived, not sure though)

alive: Empath, Magma, Warpath, Firestar

miahera
Beef is just another strong guy. too many if you ask me.

can't remember all the others but Tarot's power was so cool.

stellarX
Roulette was pretty cool too, kind of along the lines of Scarlet Witch with the whole probability altering thing.

Catseye was something different, she thought she was a mutant cat who could take human form... alien

Blindfold
Catseye and especially Tarot really stuck out among the others IMO.

Ryonslaught
Actually Marie-Ange Colbert aka Tarot is also alive and kicking her powers have actually expanded. She was among the new hellions that battled x-force way back in x-force 87-90. As for those with the most potential Catseye had it big time she could have been something new and truly creative alas marvel killed her and her compatriot's....

It it just me or does marvel love to kill characters that are underdeveloped or are just starting to show potential?

Maelstrom
Magma was a new mutant. Firestar joined the hellions. I think she could kill Magik and had great power. bunny

VampireLover
I always thought Firestar should take a turn as an X-Man. Charles offered once... if only she'd taken it. I think she had great potential.

stormfront13
i have a question, catseye was always my favorite hellion but how did she have such potential

munkiesarus
Off topic but not quite:

How about New X-Men Academy X's Hellions?

I think Emma is quite foolish for naming them the Hellions: she basically served them to any of her enemies, right?

Dust rocks alot, and the character interaction with roomie Noriko (Surge) is very very very awesome. I made a Dust Sig a while back...let me look for it.

Ahh, here we go.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/MunkiesArUs/Dust.bmp

Mercury (Cessily, I think) has MAJOR potentional, and she reminds me (powers wise) of "Inque" or "Ink" from the Batman Beyond television series. Its limitless, what she can do. I love it.

Hellion himself is pretty interesting. Major arrogance, major annoyance to the "heroes" of the book, the New Mutants (version 2, or are we up to three?)

Any hoo, Emma is stupid for naming them the Hellions. But whatever, anything she does is <3333 for me big grin

stormfront13
what excatley can mercury do?

munkiesarus
Mercury

Wickerman
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Mercury

Basically a less dangerous T1000

~wickerman~

munkiesarus
Hmm, never thought of that one.

I do that alot. Like when Dust first appeared in New X-Men, I was all "OMG THATS FRICKEN AMAZING!"

And then realized "The Sandman" in Spidey-verse was the exact same.

Silly munkies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.