My Best friend died last night......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KevzGurley
i need some advice on how to get through this..im all alone and he was my best friend, we talked about everything, he gave me advice about guys, school, life in particular...his name was Adam, he was 23 years old, he died in a snowmobiling accident......help me......

shellie
my condolences to you and his family *hugs*

drunk_nazgul
*big big hug* You are doing the right thing.... a lot of people would just go off and die somewhere alone.

Talk to a lot of people. No, the pain won't really go away, and the memories can't leave you, but he was your best friend. You still love him, and he still loves you, somewhere out there.

Phoenix Aska
Uhhmm well...that sucks...I can't really help you about your friend dying... But you should just talk to his parents and your friends about him. Don't keep quiet about everything...

KevzGurley
i've been having problems lately, and then i find out that he died, he was doing the one thing he truly loved doing, he loved to snowmobile....and his parents dont really like me that much, cuz im a sixteen year old girl, and he was 23....but we were only friends, thats it, we were really close.......

SlipknoT
that sucks

Raven Guardia
I am so sorry that had to happen *hugs* sad.

<<Solo>>
I died once but I got over it.

Raven Guardia
solo that was not very nice to say sad she is very sad and hurt right now.

shellie
as much as i hope this helps talking here...sweetie you really need to speak to a counselor . i know what its like when your best friend dies...mine died in a car accident 6 years ago and i miss her so much...but believe me when i say...it will get better....the pain will lesson and you'll be left with the memories . talk to a professional sweetie...it will help .

KevzGurley
thank you raven, and solo, that really was not cool......once again thank you raven....shellie~~thank you, and i am talking to one, i hate going cuz this one is all about the flowers and clouds, and the hippie days, she always wears the same flower thing in her hair, and i think SHE should be the 1 seeing a professional...

drunk_nazgul
I guess he was trying to make her laugh.

Not a good approach, Solo.

Raven Guardia
no problem smile .

drunk_nazgul
...and me... embarrasment

Okay, back to discussion.

KevzGurley
thank you too....sorrie

<<Solo>>
Shit typo.

Let me rephrase that.

A friend of mine died once but I got over it.

Damn Interpol so catchy.

drunk_nazgul
BAUMAN DIED!? OH MY GOD!!! cry

KevzGurley
^????huh????^

KevzGurley
Do you even know him???if so, how???

Dogbert
dick...

silver_tears
Here's a weird idea embarrasment

I suggest you buy a journal or something, and just write about all the things you remember about him, and all the things that you'll never forget about him.
It'll help you cope, and give you closure.

And I'm very sorry for your lose....

KevzGurley
thanx dogbert....

KevzGurley
thank you, that is a very good idea, thank you very much..

Dogbert
your welcome smile

KevzGurley
I ask you once more, do you know him, if so, how???bawling

drunk_nazgul
Was that his name? Your friend?

No, I didn't know him. I just thought I heard it before... argh, I'm such a stupid freak. &gt;.&lt;

KevzGurley
yeah, his name is Adam Bauman, you got me kinda.....well, you caught me by surprise....

drunk_nazgul
Sorry... cry

KevzGurley
it ok....

Afro Cheese
Sorry to hear about that.. I don't really have any advice.. sorry. Try not to let it get you down too much.

KevzGurley
well, thats advice, isnt it??

§pearhead
Bauman does sound kinda familiar, so don't feel stupid, DN.

Condolences on your loss sad

KevzGurley
Thank you, everyone, for posting here, it makes me realize that there really are nice people out there, maybe not in my town, but there are people who are nice....down

Afro Cheese
I guess it is. But I mean it isn't really specific advice.

KevzGurley
it was good enough for me....

Afro Cheese
ok... that's good.

sexylilbabygirl
hope things work out just heres 1 thing i told a kid in my class whos lil brother killed himself(his lil bro was only 12). Dont cry or be miserable because they wouldnt want u to be sad over their death that happened they would want u to be happy & they dont want to see u sad. So just remeber the good times. I mean i had a friend who killed himself & he was only 14 & it didnt happen along time ago.(as u can see in my sig. thing) But ill be happy cuz i know he wouldnt want to see me still sad bout his death I still & always will remeber him. So hope things do work out.

KevzGurley
Thank you, that is the best advice i have heard.......

BakaXero
i had a friend that died recently too...
his funeral was yesturday...but i missed it...i really wanted to go...
i still wwanna pay my respects... so im gonna go visit him too...
but he left me memories that will never be forgotten its the memories that help. your friend will always be there. i believe that that those who passed away will be there when you need them the most. sometimes when im sad and need advice i turn to those who have left me and even thou thay dont say anything you can fell that they are there to comfort you.

Jackie Malfoy
I am sorry that happen to you.I know you will feel better soon.It it not easy losing a love one.JM

Clovie
i'm sorry

KevzGurley
my friend aprils son (april is adams fiance) is here hes 4, the first thing he said was "adam died, he died on a snowmobile" then he said, "you loved adam?" and i got tears in my eyes, and then he said "adam told me last night not to be sad, and he miss you too.." i started crying, i have never witnessed a child saying this, i didnt think he would even understand....but yeah, i wanna know what you guys make of this....the pic below is the boy, calob...

angelsflame265
sad i'm so sorry *biiig hug*

KevzGurley
the little boy looked at me and said "dont worry, adams here now, and so is me calob!" it was so sweet....here's another pic, but dont let the look fool u, behind the spikey hair, hes a monster...

Drifter101
my cousin died a few years back.......i kinda found him dead it was pretty tramatic to find ur 9 year old cousin dead on his bed, it took a few years to get over that just remember all the good times you had w/ him and what he use to tell you, and to really remember what he meant.

5knuckleShuffle
i know exactly what your going through. my friend was killed last month by some crack head. my friend was shot for 11 dolars. the way i pulled through this was that i prayed abought it. i'll say a prayer for your friends family and friends.

shellie
children are more aware then we give them credit for ...if ya want to talk more about this...send me a pm sweetie hug

Ronny
i knew i read about him somewhere
http://www.startribune.com/stories/568/5145558.html

i am so sorry dear cutehug

Baby Beast Boy7
im so sorry........it must be soo sad.....i hope none of my friend's die..... sad i feel real sorry for u

SlipknoT
thats kinda creepy

Ronny
like that one bruce willis movies ninja

SlipknoT
The 6th Sense?

Ronny
YEAH that one blink

chelsea17
awe girl i'm so so sorry. hug we're here for you whenever

Baby Beast Boy7
ya whenever yes

KevzGurley
thank you, im gonna need it today, the funeral is in like 45 minutes, im going a half hour early, so i can talk to Adams cousin Ross...i just dont know if i can handle it...my dad is bringin me so i dont have to drive.....

the weird thing is, i told April(adams fiance`) about yesterday, when me and my sis were standing in our garage, the door slammed, with no wind at all, and she said that she was at adams dads house, and the lake behind his house started cracking when she was standing by it...the whole middle of the lake was cracked in the perfect shape of a heart, and an eagle was soaring all day.....and yesterday, there was a snow storm that lasted all day yesterday and then quit at 9:30 exactly, when adam usually headed for bed when he had to work....it was weird........what do you think about that???what do u make of it??

KevzGurley
i just got back from the funeral, he looked like himself, not a scratch on him. he was so peaceful....he was adam...bawling im gunna be cryin all day...when i got up to the casket, i looked at him, and touched his arm, and i told him i love him...and that will help.....

Napalm
Gosh, Im real sorry about that.

KevzGurley
thanks

celestial_moon
My apologies go out to you. I'm very sorry for your loss. He was doing something he loved and I'm sure that he will rest in peace. The little boy calob was right though. I'm sure Adam wouldn't want you to mourn for the rest of your life.

wish ya luck in your life

Nienna
confused Do you think you could try to be nice? Anyways, I'm really sorry, I know how it is to have a friend almost die, but to actually die I can't imagine. cry cry I'm so sorry. hug

PANDA2078
Im so sorry hun *huge hug*

KevzGurley
thank you all....his fiance told me that he didnt suffer, he was complaining of stomach problems, but it wasnt that painful....he had internal bleeding, he bled out in 15 minutes, doctors didnt do any thing about it and they wouldnt have been able to stop it anyways...so its hard, everything reminds me of him....the songs "you've got a friend" by james taylor was played, along with 'kiss from a rose" by seal, so i downloaded them....the song 'you've got a friend' is a relly good song to play at his funeral...you should listen to it...then you will know how i feel.......

Ronny
Im so sorry cry i know almost exactly how you feel, my mom died of cancer two years ago, for the first month or so i couldnt even talk, or cry. if you never need anyone to talk to you can pm me hug

KevzGurley
thank you....

KevzGurley
every one here is being so nice....well....not EVERYONE.......but not even my 'friends' where i live are this understanding, i have only gotten one phone call since this all happened, now, if one of my other friends were dead, Adam would be callin me every morning, afternoon, and night....so yeah, i guess i know the truth now...

BlackC@t
I'm sorry, I know what it's like to lose someone close to you sad

But remember, honey, it's natural to feel that way when someone close to you dies, and he was a good friend to you.

I always asked people 'How come it won't stop hurting?...,' and to tell you the truth the pain never really went away.

If you want to chat you can always PM me smile

Clavis
maybe you should try and phone one of his closest palls and check them out cry

Joker1237
sorry about the lost, I have 2 dead freinds,

One killed himself, and the other was killed by a drunk on the road,(Dont drink and drive evey one I beg you please)

Still hurts when I think of them after all these years, I guess I never truly get over there deaths, but I lived with it. I guess you can do the same. Thats all I can say about advice I guess. Try to rebember the life you share with the freind, and not too much on the death.

KevzGurley
i have lost quite a few freinds, from 8th grade to now (im a junior) i have lost a few friends~Kelley-suicide, Andy- car accident, Phillpi-suicide, jasper-suicide, his brother Casper 2 days after-suicide, Nathaniel-car accident,frank-car accident, now Adam-Snowmobile...so yeah, my life sucks.....

Dwarfdude
Sucks, doesnt it?

Yep thats life. A b*tch an' a half.

"Thats why I drink in the morning", as Tom Ferrara onces said. Heh. But yeah, sorry 'bout that. I've lost two freinds, but thats good compared to, what is it, 8? Damn....That really sucks.

Remember, old wounds heal, but the scars never leave.

ash23
i don't know you, but i'm so sorry about him dying, it must be terrible for you, at least you can talk to people about it that's the best thing.

hug

Shadow Okami
I am so very terribly sorry about your friend.

Council#13
I'm sorry also, but I don't really think that this needed to be bumped. erm

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Council#13
I'm sorry also, but I don't really think that this needed to be bumped. erm

Schecter
he also bumped an old thread in the GDF.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Shadow Okami
I am so very terribly sorry about your friend. ...........Are you serious?

Dorian Belmont
my advice ....honor you friend by not grieving ovver him long im sure he wouldnt want your life to turn to crap (sorry thats as deep as i get )

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
insensitive prick

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
insensitive prick
Shut up, doorbell.

Council#13
Originally posted by Schecter
he also bumped an old thread in the GDF.

*cough* that'sreallyirritating *cough* no expression

Kongu Dude
*cough* that'sreallyirritating *cough* no expression
*cough* letskillhim *cough* no expression

Council#13
*cough* letskillhim *cough* no expression

*cough* gotnoproblemswiththat *cough* no expression

Kongu Dude
*cough* gotnoproblemswiththat *cough* no expression
*cough* excellent *cough* no expression

Council#13
*cough* excellent *cough* no expression

*cough* tank *cough* no expression

Kongu Dude
*Cough* letskill *cough* no expression

Council#13
*Cough* letskill *cough* no expression

*cough* boom *cough* no expression

Dorian Belmont
Shut up, doorbell. its razor wrist moron ....and you should try to be nice this girll is obviously very upset about the loss of her friend so show some signs of actually being a feeling humanbeing and be nice or be a prick somewhere else

Kongu Dude
its razor wrist moron ....and you should try to be nice this girll is obviously very upset about the loss of her friend so show some signs of actually being a feeling humanbeing and be nice or be a prick somewhere else
You probably didn't read what I quoted. no expression
*cough* boom *cough* no expression
*cough* hahahes'dead *cough* no expression

Council#13
its razor wrist moron ....and you should try to be nice this girll is obviously very upset about the loss of her friend so show some signs of actually being a feeling humanbeing and be nice or be a prick somewhere else

Actually, Kongu offered some condolences, just like me, but this thread is more or less two years old. I think I speak for the both of us when I say that, yes, the incident was very unfortunate, but it happened quite a while ago. This girl, although she will never fully recover from the loss of her best friend, has most likely gotten over the worst of her depression.

Dorian Belmont
You probably didn't read what I quoted. no expression

*cough* hahahes'dead *cough* no expression thids girl is gonna end hating everyone and every thing to the point of wanting to kill herself and end like me .....well i tryed

Kongu Dude
thids girl is gonna end hating everyone and every thing to the point of wanting to kill herself and end like me .....well i tryed
Actually, Kongu offered some condolences, just like me, but this thread is more or less two years old. I think I speak for the both of us when I say that, yes, the incident was very unfortunate, but it happened quite a while ago. This girl, although she will never fully recover from the loss of her best friend, has most likely gotten over the worst of her depression.

ThePittman
Originally posted by KevzGurley
i need some advice on how to get through this..im all alone and he was my best friend, we talked about everything, he gave me advice about guys, school, life in particular...his name was Adam, he was 23 years old, he died in a snowmobiling accident......help me...... Sorry to hear about your loss

Mr Happy Pants
her best friend died like, 2 years ago. the condolences are a tad late.

BobbyD
Originally posted by KevzGurley
i need some advice on how to get through this..im all alone and he was my best friend, we talked about everything, he gave me advice about guys, school, life in particular...his name was Adam, he was 23 years old, he died in a snowmobiling accident......help me......

Time heals all wounds. And as harsh as it sounds, you will get over it.

Never forget him, or what all that him being in your life meant to you.

He will now give you advice and protect you from afar. He is snowmobiling on the great mountaintop in the sky.

wink

Puzzle
thids girl is gonna end hating everyone and every thing to the point of wanting to kill herself and end like me .....well i tryed

You are a god damn moron, did you know that? Her friend died 2 years ago...condolences are already past due. She hasn't even been online since March 2005, so she's not going to read you trying to be a knight in shining armor.

Also, you need to quit bragging about your wrist cutting...****ing emo's. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.