Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow_King
Well it looks like Flash will be a film

Source: Killer Movies

David Goyer is to write, direct and produce an adaptation of a story of DC Comics hero Flash, according to Variety.

Created by Gardner Fox and Harry Lampert, the Flash first appeared in DC Comics late in 1939. He's the alter ego of chemistry student Jason Peter "Jay" Garrick, an aspiring athlete whose exposure to heavy water fumes gives him the ability to move at incredible speeds.

" Flash is my favorite of the properties," said Goyer, speaking of the DC Comics stable. "I think the character of the Flash, who moves faster than the speed of light, opens itself up to rich cinematic and story ideas."

Bardock42
**** why Jay Garrick
ANd does this dude even know that Jay Garrick surely can't run at the Speed of light?

K3VIL
It seems that Ryan Reinolds will play The Flash, and the note about Jay Garrick it's just a note about the first Flash and how the comic was born.Goyer says that probably they will choose Walter "Wally" West that is the better choose IMHO.

norrin radd
exactly

juggernaut74
DC is finally fighting back. Trouble for Marvel on the Horizon?

dark flash
There is a merciful god (falls to knees)

pr1983
could be good, i hope it is, though i wanna see wally west...

TraXtaRCR3
I hope that they do choose Ryan Reinolds to be "Wally West" he is the perfect actor for it and looks almost exactly like him. I also hope they show or make mention of Impulse "Bart Allen" like they did in Samllville but i highly doubt it.

Mainstream
The Flash is famous for fighting more than one villian...I know this will be his first go around..but I hope he fights two villians...I want to see Captain Cold and Weather Wizard....who do you guys what to see.

DarkAge
I've been thinking recently that the Flash would be among the best few characters for DC to combat Marvel in the movie arena with. The cool thing about the Flash is that his one power enables him to do all sorts of things.

Mainstream
quite right Darkage...the Flash is the coolest. but they go with the Barry Allen Flash...I swear to god I'll scream like a little girl.

pr1983
im not sure about reynolds...

i'm more worried about goyer, the guy ruined blade and i don't want him near one of my favourite characters...

Mainstream
I love the Flash...what villian or villians...limit it to two do you want to see him fight.

DarkCrawler
This is THE site for all things regarding Flash.

http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/

I vote for Weather Wizard and Mirror Master.

K3VIL
Savitar will be the perfect villain.He was tough, strong, fast as wally without approaching lightspeed, instant heal factor, telekinesis, etc.
He was a badass speedster, it would be fun to watch them fighting at hypersonic speeds around cities throwing objects and performing superfast combat actions.

ericadurancefan
its about time dc gets off their ass and competes with marvel,i mean they all ready got quite the impressive roster of movies,batman begins, superman returns and now the flash looks like another comic universe is going to come back to life

wuTa
i couldnt agree more

Mainstream
I hope he fights Weather Wizard and Captain cold thought.

eleveninches
I think they should have made it around the original (and best) flash (barry allan), although he died pre-crisis, so I doubt they would.

pr1983
my favourite was always wally west, but everone has their preference... i'd rather it was a great barry allen movie than a shit wally west one...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.