hey Jackie Malfoy, heres your reply

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

monkeyspoon
well the thing is no one actually knows wether any of this is real so heaven and hell and god is just a certain type of peoples idea and purpose for trying to explain the mystery of life. just like the buddha and ganish. and all of those other gods. they are just different interpretations of an easy way to explain the meaning of life.

but I dont know what you mean by starts with "p" what does that mean you're being too vague.

Phoenix Aska
what starts with a p?

It think there is a heaven and hell. But if there is, shit I'm screwed...

monkeyspoon
hehe no he said something that is halfway between heaven and hell and it starts with P

Phoenix Aska
oOo I know! She's talking about purgatory the place where a soul goes after they die or something like that.

monkeyspoon
i dunnoo but like I said its still not proven and still a theory. life is just one giant theory.

Phoenix Aska
Yes it talks about Pergatory in the cowboy beebop movie!

monkeyspoon
my favourite "theory" is reicarnation coming back as an animal. I did a test and aparrently i was once a turtle named gifford who had a lovely wife and twenty children.

Phoenix Aska
really now...where do you take that test at?

monkeyspoon
emode.com it also gives any other sort of test like what kind of dog you are. im a saint Bernard. and any other test you can think of

frodo34x
Try putting it in form.

Kosta
Pergatory I think only exists in the Catholic version of Christianity, if I'm not mistaken.

eggmayo
True, Purgatory is the place where a soul goes for cleansing, before rising to Heaven. Not sure how the catholics go with hell though.

Clovie
confused whaaaaa??

Bardock42
Yes indee Purgatory is great, you burn there for a few thousand years and than this Despot who calls himself "god" might or might not accept you too his Utopia (probably a place like in 1984)

Jackie Malfoy
Yes I am talking about Pergatory but this is not the right place to put this.Next time please pm me your responed.ThankS.JM

shellie
yes i was just thinking the same thing . a pm would have been better .

Jackie Malfoy
Thanks for argeeing with me Shellie!JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.