Pierced Ball Sacks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearnix
Since when was it posible to pierce Ball sacks?

Darth Revan
I don't know why anyone in their right mind would do that. Or get a tattoo down there.

Df02
u can pierce any piece of skin thats big enough to hold a piercing. ive seen a gooch piercing, and if u dont know what the gooch is u dont want to stick out tongue

Fearnix
I was like Whoooooo that guys got his nuts Pierced rock

Darth Revan
So to answer your question: Whenever somebody was born who was stupid enough to want to do that. no expression

Fearnix
yeah but thats totaly differant<good spelling

Df02
not really, since the gooch (guiche) is actually pretty much a part of ur sack haha

Fearnix
stupid people

Fearnix
but its meat not just a layer of skin like the balls

***S***
It is called a Prince Albert. It is a piercing that has a chain running from your Urethra to your Scrotum. Or ball sack, as you so affectionately called it.

Df02
so why would that make it any better? surely would make it worse stick out tongue

Df02
nope, thats more than a prince albert... prince albert is just a urethral piercing.
prince's wand is the 1 u want to look out for, look that up and ull be errr pleasently surprised

Fearnix
wrong no

***S***
Not the way I heard it, but I have been known to be wrong in the past.

M'eh.

why somebody would want that done is beyond me.

Df02
same reason people would want any piercing....aesthetics

***S***
Or the novelty of it

Ronny
i know why embarrasment

Df02
if u mean sex, its actually illegal to pierce urself for sexual benefit (well it is in UK) and u have to tell the person doing it that its purely for aesthetic purposes, or any other reason for that matter

Ronny
just cuz its illegal doesnt mean people dont do it laughing

Df02
never said that, just said that they have to tell the person doing the piercing that its not before he's allowed to do it stick out tongue

Ronny
oh right embarrasment

Fearnix
Well i'm gonna get a Prince Alburt and its gonna rock the socks off all the girls

Ronny
laughing

Fearnix
whats so funny confused

Darth Revan
No amount of pleasure is worth poking a needle through that area of my body sad

JToTheP
PG-13 surpassing much?

Fearnix
Yes it is

oh and in some cases men lose alot of the sensitivity

Df02
13yr olds still possess the tools, so dunno why talking about them should be over PG-13 stick out tongue

neway we're talking about body-modification wink

Fearnix
Yeah yes

Jedi Priestess
Not so sure I'd be wanting the kind of girls thats going to bring buddy messed

Corran
Ouch sick

Arsenal
Are you serious? It would be kinda awkward getting it.

eggmayo
Do you think I could get the webbings on my fingers pierced?

Jackie Malfoy
That is sick.The only place I got pierce is my ear and I have four earings in each of them!JM

eggmayo
Yeah, but how much would it freak people out when I tapped my fingers and they all rattled together?

Napalm
I someone was stupid enoth to do that there to retared to live

eggmayo
Why not get a King Albert?

T.M
i don't agree with the whole sack region piercing thing no

eggmayo
It just seems too delicate doesnt it?

T.M
it does

Napalm
That must hurt like Sh!t

T.M
u don't say lol

Fearnix
no it wouldnt

Thael
I've had both my nuts done.....crazy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.