Whos the most popular character overall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nightwing24
List of some
venom
spiderman
batman
superman
wolverine
rogue
wonderwoman

who is the best superhero ever to u guys and why

leonheartmm
well in terms of popularity, superman is the most recognized followed by spiderman and wolverine

but i like wolivie and spidey the most

DarkCrawler
Superman, of course. EVERYBODY know who superman is.

Nataku8188
Everyone knows who spidey and wolvie are.

ayjay
yeeh superman is like da 'icon' of a superhero....but i think batman is way better known than spidey...even though spidey is my fav....

BobbyD
Overall, I've got to say Supes. He sells more than anyone. It's the $bottom line$ that matters...that's what DC would probably tell you.

That being said, my vote is for Spidey if Marvel can get a vote too.

Imperial_Samura
Personally I like great villains, Thanos, Doom, Doc Ock, Joker.... but thats jut me, on the list there, yes, Superman is the classic hero, the epitome of heroics, so he would probably be the most popular, although I think Batman, Wolverine and Spiderman appeal a great deal to people in this day and age, and would be very close to the top spot...especially with the movie sucesses of X-Men and Spiderman putting them out to a wider audiance....

stellarX
as far as overall exposure goes, i think wolverine's at the top (at least in the marvel universe)
he's on every cover
Uncanny X-Men, X-Men, Ultimate X-Men, Weapon X, Wolverine, Wolverine/Punisher, Wolverine/Spider-Man, Avengers, Wolverine/Elektra, Sabretooth, X-Men Academy, Wolverine: The End,
X-Men: The End- Book One, X-Men/Fantastic Four
....i mean, jesus christ...give the guy a break already. beer

juggernaut74
Superman and Batman are comic icons and the most known world wide followed by spiderman.

pr1983
it's almost a tie with supes, bats and spidey... supes being slightly ahead...

vaya_the_elf
For me Batman wins

everyone else I don't care

ScarletSpider
Glad to see you're open minded.

vaya_the_elf
laughing thanks

mordamor22
i'd say spiderman is most greatly known ........either that or close second 2 supes.....spidey has much publicity now with the movies going on

Fieldy69
1 superman
2 spiderman
3 hulk

Fieldy69
actually batman is probably as famous as hulk

MatchesMalone
Superman and Batman are DC's most popular heroes. Spiderman and Wolverine are Marvel's most popular heroes. Marvel usually sells more comics than DC, so Spiderman has probably been the most popular among comic fans for almost his entire career. However, marvel has not been making big budget movies until about the last 10 years. Thus, Superman has been the most popular mainstream hero in the past. Also, Superman is the first superhero and known to be the "ideal" superhero. Recently, Marvel has been making big budget movies. The movie "Spiderman" did very well money wise and broke all sorts of records. Considering that, Spiderman is currently the most likely candidate to be the most popular mainstream superhero.

Jackie Malfoy
I would have to say batman is the best!JM

Captain America
Not to many people know about Venom, I mean if you read comics you do. But as for the general public no.

Paola
^ I met Venom in the Animated Series and ppl know about him because of that 'Capcom vs Marvel' game also....

snoopdogg
Worldwide Batman and Superman are the two most known heroes. Spiderman and Hulk would be the next two. This is worldwide not nationwide.

bakerboy
For me its first superma, next batman, next spiderman and next the hulk. I think that the hulk is more knowed than wolverine.

Bardock42

The Scribe
Wolverine is popular. He is over used and overrated.

Savage dragon is underrated.

leonheartmm
superman, spiderman batman, wolverine, hulk.

pr1983
i'd say superman is the most universally known...

Joker1237
I say Supes, Follow By Bats,

After that Wolvie, Spiderman, Hulk, WonderWoman, GL, Flash

pr1983
id agree with most of them, except gl, as cool as he is i think captain america and the likes of thor and iron man, silver surfer would be more well known...

Joker1237
I was sure GL would be over Iron Man, and Thor, Not to sure about the Surfer or Cap though.

I heard of the geen man way before Iron Man and Thor(Thinks to me watching Super Freinds as a 4 or 5 year old.)
Guess I wrong I suppose, But I think he is about right.

pr1983
i remember as a kid we all had comics, we had iron man and thor and avengers, i didnt hear much about gl till i joined kmc...

thats my own personal experience though... everyone is different...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.