Work DIDN'T suck!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
9-5 DIDN'T suck.

I came in at 9, and so did this other girl, and we cleaned the store for 2 hours, and it was SO quiet, it ruled! Then we had to exchange times at register, and cleaning the store while it was still quiet. We talked for a long time, then went on break and to the pizza shop together, and went into the break room and ate, and talked for our breaks. Then we alternated at register, and cleaning the store more. Then I bagged for her when my register was quiet, and then at 5, instead of just leaving, I bagged for her so we could get out on time and she wasn't stuck there cuz she had homework to do at home. Then after I came from EBGames, we offered her a ride cuz it was raining, but she said her mom was coming.

So work DIDN'T suck cuz we were only on register for about 2 hours total, and I was mostly bagging for her, and helping her with the mark downs for xmas items, and talking to her. rolling on floor laughing

Jackie Malfoy
Glad that it did not.JM

JToTheP
*slaps hand on register and rips off the top* I DEMAND MORE OF YOU SEE THIS! big grin

shellie
big grin yay

hug

Beyond Image
u trying to get with her, ain't you, you sly old pooch? good work, but did you use your opportunities?

Silver Stardust
Yay for work not sucking!

Mine didn't suck either, I was working the concession stand (I work at a movie theater) so I actually did something other than stand around, it was pretty slow most of the night so I stood around talking to my friend, and then one of my good friends came in and I didn't even know she was home from college eek!

Lianslo
umm...i'm glad you had a good day confused

SlipknoT
http://pappe.our-kin.com/Photo-Gallery/images/Little%20person.jpg

Beyond Image
gee golly i had a marvelous day at work, better than yesterday when i sat home.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.