Evangel94's Scan of the Day: Thanos vs Silver Surfer {The Spanking}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
In light of the lack of respect for thanos on this board, I will display previous battles thanos has had. This is one of the many scans I will show.

Evangel94
Next Scan

Evangel94

juggernaut74
If Dr. Doom had prep time he could take out Thanos. He did it to Galactus and other cosmic beings.

Nataku8188
If doom had prep time, so would Thanos, and Thanos is doom on a cosmic level.

crazyspinz
doom has nothing to do with this, but he is still cool.
topic,
thanos totaly kicks ass, he should get more respect here.

Evangel94
This board needs to give thanos some credit. Thor & Superman aren't enough to put him down.

Molecule man
Sure Thor and Superman together are enough to take Thanos down.

Tron
An exellent display of pure ownage

Evangel94
Are you joking? The best thor did on his own was give thanos a nose bleed. And that was WITH the Power Gem.

Magee
Thanos doesnt get enough respect on this board? Look at a majority of vs threads and Thanos will be in it or he will be mentioned. I personaly love Thanos, one of the best Marvel Villians.

I think Superman and Thor could hold their own against Thanos but eventualy they would lose. I mean Thanos has taken Thor and SS on at the same time, and won...

Wynndar
Superman and Thor would have no chance...KO'd in two punches if they tried to physically confront Thanos.

Lord S
I think not...Thor has given Thanos a run for his money in the past...so he is a good match for him, but Thanos would humble him 7/10 times.

Alpha Centauri
Surfer has given Thor a run for his money also.

-AC

Linkalicious
SS and Thor aren't up to snub against Thanos...that's pretty common knowledge.

Alpha Centauri
Of course.

Thanos SHOULD be the most fearless character given his powers.

He's afraid of people though.

-AC

kgkg
I think Thanos is respected in this forum. People seem to resepted this bad mofo

But sometimes when people start saying like Superman/Darksied/Hulk/Jugs/DD can beat Thanos that just pissing me off.

there anser are his beams/invincibility etc just rediculous.

Thanos is Above these mofos , am not a thonos fan am just stating the truth

DarkCrawler
Thanks, Evangel.

Tron
What issue was that?

Quick Freeze
is thanos the marvel counterpart to darksied? or is it just me who thinks they look alike

eleveninches
Yeah. The creator of thanos admitted that he was really a darkseid rip-off

Arachnoidfreak
That's a totally inappropriate sig Eleven Inches.

Good job. yes

As for the topic, Thanos rocks ass, and loses mostly because he is either too cocky, or isn't cocky enough.

Sentry
Darkseid rip off?

Yeah.

More powerful?

Yeah.

CorderaMitchell
Hey so how was vegas sentry, I heard you had a good time,no?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Evangel94
Are you joking? The best thor did on his own was give thanos a nose bleed. And that was WITH the Power Gem.

are YOU joking? Thor has beaten Thanos solo.... i'd consider that slightly better than giving him a nosebleed

(yes he did have the belt of strength and an Asgardian magical shield.... but it IS Thanos)

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by Evangel94

untrue....he nearly killed him in infinity gauntlet book 4

doc doom saved thanos's life w/ his stupidity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.