DVD Trade-In's: The Greatest Thing Since Velcro!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
This can be very useful when you have old DVDs you don't want. Who else trades in?

Cinemaddiction
I just sell mine, when I feel the need to flip or upgrade.. Where exactly do you guys trade yours to?

Mane
My local Blockbuster; even though Hollwood Video is far superior.

Lord_Andres
I only have about 5 DVd's that I want to burn, tremours 3, Jeepers creepres 1, Mimic2, the scorpions king, and the bloody awful mummy 2

Mane
Today at my local Blockbuster, I traded in "Duplex" (awful) and "The Jerk" (not Steve Martin's best work) for Resident Evil: Apocalypse. I got about $7 each for them, so I bought RE for $9.53 when it was all said and done. It's freaking expensive there. They're selling it for $21.99.

Cinemaddiction
That's highway robbery, but hey, you ditched 2 discs that wouldn't dare "grace" my collection. I'm glad to see someone else disliked "The Jerk", too. yes

Mane
Yeah. My favorite Steve Martin movie is by far the Three Amigos.

SlipknoT
Nope. I never trade in or Sell my DVD's. I just couldnt bring myself to do it.

MornGlory
we have this place called CD Tradepost... maybe my city isnt the only one with this store name... anyways..

i buy most of my CD and DVDs there.. cause they are SUPER SUPER cheap!!

Mane
Didn't you say you sold Darkness Falls?

MornGlory
I would sell Darkness Falls too

SlipknoT
Oh yea, I forgot about that. But that movie was just that bad that I had to sell it.

Mane
It's still on your Guzzlefish collection list, though?

SlipknoT
Hmm, I never bothered to take it off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.