Have you ever been in love....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endenkton
With a friend? A very good friend but you were afraid to tell them because you dont think they like you in that way?
Or if you do tell them it may jeopardise the friendship???

Fearnix
I've never been in and never want to be.

Fearnix
It would depend how much that person means to you and/or likes you

Ronny
i am at the moment blushing

Maverick2364
Yes I was, and I told her when she was with someone else. It's kind of funny how things worked out because she understood and now we're going out smile

Fearnix
Wow your an Evil Bastard

Ronny
laughing

Maverick2364
Heh not really, we went out after they broke up, I tried to get over it and when I found out they broke up a little while later she asked me out eek!

Fearnix
Its true

chelsea17
I'm in love.....but I've been in love with some of the wrong people.

Fearnix
how do you know its not your falt they broke up?

Maverick2364
Heh, I don't need to post itstick out tongue

Maverick2364
Back to the root, just ask and find out, otherwise you'll keep the emotions bottled up and it will slowly eat away at you like acid. Just tell them in person or a well composed e-mail.

SlipknoT
not quite love

LordKerrigor
hmmm.... nope and nope im tomuch of an evil bastard evil face

Fearnix
I agree

baddspellahl4
like I said be4 I'm a playa baby. I do't need a gf I jsut need ***** and friends

Silver Stardust
Yes.

I did, however, finally manage to get myself to say it and quite frankly it was the best thing I've ever done.

Lianslo
I've never been in "love"...but at the current moment I have feelings for this guy, and I'm just too chicken to say anything...

rogue938
i've been in love. i am in love but unsure of his feelings towards me. i'm scared that he doesn't. it is like acid eating me upfrom the inside out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.