The Ultimate Matrix Collection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
Who wants and/or is thinking about buying this box set?

mailedbypostman
Not me.

Silver Stardust
There's so many threads about this already....couldn't you have just searched for one of those and posted there?

Wolfie
Already have the three movies, Animatrix, and Matrix Revisited so I have a good portion of the box set already.

fruits
i want it. isnt it like, $80 though? that's what i heard

Korri
Me when i have enough money.

shaber
I've seen it in a shop, but I've not considered purchasing it. The only dvd necessary is of the original.

Lunch_Meat
no it's not that much, i think around $50-$60, but if u get the one with the neo statue thing i think it's like more than $100, which is a waist of money.

DirectorFitz
Best Buy has the best price: $53.88

for the Limited Edition: $99.88

Personally, I prefer regular edition. The Neo bust is kinda repetitive, seeing as how you can just go buy it. And the 80-page booklet is just an overview of the DVDs....which they already have inside of the DVDs...

fruits
i got it for christmas and so far, it rocks!!!

cal31
Yup, I got it for Christmas as well and it is the best DVD set I've ever had.

fruits
i agree

Korri
...yum..

Typo_Scar
it seems like the Original Matrix is different in some way, like it was digitally remastered or somethingerm

Superfly4000
They fixed the transfer of the matrix and the real world to fit in with the two sequals.

theshakl
I just got them today yey!!!

fruits
i think it is digitally remastered

JohnConstantine
ya, i like it.

Korri
droolio

DirectorFitz
Me too....the transfer for the first film is beautiful

Korri
please give it to me!

Clavis
droolio thats all I can say

Korri
k.

JohnConstantine
laughing giv wut to u exactly?

Korri
your sig for a start my respiritory rate has just increased dramatically droolio

Myndon
Me got the box set from the US a couple of weeks ago big grin Havn't watched it all yet but should get there in a few hundred years :P when that time occurs i'll put a review in the review thread *nods*

DirectorFitz
Good, I finished it..and trust me...it wasn't easy.

cal31
Took me about a week to watch everything, watching about 3-4 hrs. a day, but it was worth it.

Korri
lol

coolmovies
its very cheap now days

FoxMeister
I onw the set and finished it all in 2 nights. There are some things wrong with Matrix Reloaded disk.

coolmovies
really ?? whats wrong with it ???

FoxMeister
I put it in, I press play when it starts but then it just stays on the DVD screen and makes this wierd sound as if it is slowly killing my DVD player.

coolmovies
You should take it back where did u buy it from ?

FoxMeister
Virgin Megastores. I took it back and got a refund but the DVD i was given has the same problem with the same disks

Wolfie
I didn't find a problem with my Reloaded disc....

I find it funny that in my first post in this thread, I said I have most of the set. Over time, people took rightful ownership of a chunk of the collection so I was left with Matrix, Matrix Revisited, and Animatrix.

When I heard about the improvement on the video quality of the first Matrix, I became very eager to pick this set up.

So many extras! I've been skimming through some of it.

FoxMeister
Make me feel better then

coolmovies
where did u get yours from wolfie ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.