In love or desperate...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

reid
Im 18 and ive never had a gf and it never really bothered me till lately (about a year) cause i just keep getting older and I will just feel more like a loser. Anyways I have a friend (a girl Ive know for about 4 months) that I like and we been hanging out for the past 3 weeks alot and I enjoy being with her even though i pretend to be bored when I watch her play demos at the mall. She has a bf but she is all over me! And it makes me feel happy I have someone who wants to be close to me. But she always asks for a ride before we hangout (she doesnt ask to hangout, we just do) and sometimes I feel she uses me but then think, maybe she asks for a ride so she can hang with me.

I wait for her to come into class and when she walks into the classroom my heart starts pounding and I cant help but smile. When were at the mall or something she will pull my arm to show me something and I feel like she is my gf. Im thinking about her ALL the time! Im having dreams of her every day! I remember things she says months ago, she said she liked the music in Kingdom Hearts and I found the soundtrack (downloaded it) and put the lyrics for the songs with them and the track listing and I plan to give it to her for Christmas. I felt I should make something nice since she said she would buy me Resident evil 4 =) We Have so much in common that she reminds me of myself, its so weird! I know she is not perfect, but I really think she is the one for me. I cant see myself with anyone else. In fact I dont think I can meet anyone else like her.

My best friends live far live (like an hour away) and I dont get to see them much and my friend who lives next to me doesnt talk to me anymore....Do you think maybe im desperate and lonely, and I need someone right now or do really love her even though were just friends.

Btw Ive never had a gf because my dad would drink and not let me out of the house. So please dont think Im just a loser.

SlipknoT
I've had GF's but I know what you mean

Fearnix
whooo you dont have issues.

just go for it tell her how you feel

baddspellahl4
I don't have girlfriends. I'm a playa baabayalucard. who needs gf's whe you got hoeswinkiss

Ronny
ive never had a girlfriend either no expression

Jedi Priestess
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Precisely whats wrong with men today.....

baddspellahl4
^ I wuz just kidding about the hoes, but not about bein a playa. btw if it makes you feel better I've only had 3 or 4 gf's.

5knuckleShuffle
i just turned 20 and im engaged to my long time g/f

wuTa
agreed..if you dont make a move your going to regret it

Kosta
Hey man, youre no loser, everything happens at its own pace. Tell her how you feel, it may be the best thing youve ever done.

rogue938
love is one of the most important things. give it some more time and then tell her how you feel

reid
I really cant tell her because she told me a guy said that to her and she never talked to him again...

rogue938
tell her that know some one you know likes her, then proceed to make a decision to her reaction. you could wait for the break up. there will be one sometime or another, oooouuu i know tell her that you love her and observe her reaction if she freaks then tell her like a sister.

eggmayo
Either that, or give her the link to KMC, she might find this thread.

LordKerrigor
bah love! i say BAH! im to much of a cold hearted evil bastard to fall in love evil face

Clovie
i have the same, ignore it erm

Arsenal
lol me too.

Clovie
i don't gonna make myself feeling more pathetic, it's not my fault erm

Jackie Malfoy
I have a boyfriend and we met in fifth grade and still going out.I was not even looking for any at that time.And it just happen.Don't worry your chance will come!JM

eggmayo
^^ yeah, kinda the same thing happened to me, i was on msn, chatting to one of my friends, and she asked if i wanted to meet someone, and introduced me, and then we were going out within three weeks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.