she went out the only way she knew... fire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sniper
I was driving home, it's a bit snowey, and i got stuck on a hill. even with 4 wheel drive, i couldnt make it up. i tried a couple times, then my friend and i spotted what looked like smoke, coming out from under the hood.

i popped the hood, and got out to take a look. sure enough, the engine was on fire. we got out, and walked away, making phone calls, fire dept, home, standard procedure.

this car was a '91 FORD Explorer, it had seen 13 years or good use. because of its problems, and little quirks, it had been dubbed "the Millenium Falcon"

I mourn the passing of the falcon, but I weep for my CD, my soda, and my dragon steering wheel cover.

I managed to save the candy though... the sweeeet candy....

SlipknoT
what CD was it?

sniper
a burned CD I made...

It cracks me up to think about it...

I burned it ...

TWICE

hysterical

SlipknoT
cheesy but good laughing out loud

sniper
i was just emptying my puckets, and i reached for the keys... they're usually hanging off my belt... sad

SlipknoT
now how are you going to get around?

sniper
GF has a car... folks each have one

and we just replaced the engine... it has a 1 year guarantee... so i'm hoping we'll get some $$$ back, and i can use that for a new ride

SlipknoT
you could ride your elephant around

sniper
i dont have an elephant.

MornGlory
what kind of candy?

Lianslo
slipknot's parents are bringing him one from africa...maybe you can borrow it.

SlipknoT
my parents are bringing everyone an elephant

sniper
3 giant candy bars, 1 hershey, i nestley crunch, and 1 hershey's cookies & mint, limited edition candy bar

Lianslo
your parents are so generous! eek!

SlipknoT
they said they'd get you a purple one

Lianslo
purple? could we change that to pink? Otherwise i feel like i'm getting a homosexual elephant...

SlipknoT
lol, sure I'll call them now

MornGlory
I want some candy too!

CHOCOLATE __ SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR

Lianslo
phew, thanks. stick out tongue

SlipknoT
hands MG some candy*

sniper
i'm gonna look through the wreckage, and if there'a anything intact, im keeping it

SlipknoT
will it still drive?

Lianslo
that is sad about your car tho sniper. sad My car died this past summer...she was a hunk of junk, but it was still sad.

sniper
i'll put it this way... the ENGINE caught FIRE. two of the tires EXPLODED. I stood in the snow, about 100-150 ft away, and my face was WARM.

SlipknoT
so I take it as..yes

sniper
with the right touch, and a new... car

SlipknoT
bye everyone, Im going to bed

Lianslo
lol, i think its definately driveable.

sniper
well, I'm off to bed too.

it's been... an ... eventful... day

Lianslo
nighty night!

Jackie Malfoy
I hope you get another car that is a crying shame.The good thing is that you and your friend are ok.And that is all that matters right?and acouse saving t he candy is a must had!JM

eggmayo
Get a 1984 Toyota Hilux. They are literally indestructible.

sniper
I dont know that model

eggmayo
Just go on google.com, type in Toyota Hilux and Top Gear - It will come up with a video, about 15 minutes long, where someone attempts to destroy the car.

shellie
awww...sweetie hug glad you are ok

sniper
*hug*
im ok, out a car tho.
and a cd, and a soda...

eggmayo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/prog28/toyota.shtml

Here's the link, its a fun video, worth a watch even if your not looking to buy the car.

sniper
haha, that's great

eggmayo
Buy it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.