Puppet Master Vs. Demonic Toys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konjammenson
The long awaited film finally debued Sat. on Sci-Fi. Any of you who are fans of the long out of pring titles: Demonic toys, Puppet Master, and Dollman Vs. Demonic Toys were probably looking forward to this. Reactions?

It was as cheasy as any made-for-t.v. movie would be expected to be. I liked it; though I sitll like the originals the best. Nothing beats the originals. If you never saw the original demonic toy films then you probably are less likely to have liked this one.

Konjammenson
...........guess im the only person on earth who watched it

Wolfie
The only of these films I've seen was Dollman vs. the Demonic Toys. Boy was that BAD.

Konjammenson
Its a B-movie for sure but if you like those kinds of things its a gem.

Loving_Daniel11
Damn I saw the commercial for this and I was going to make a thread on it but you beat me to it. *Sigh*
OMG Konja *gag*

Konjammenson
^^ Sorry, embarrasment ....anyways, did you see it? Anyone know when it's going to come out on dvd?

thebandit
this movie was really a joke. in the sense it was supposed to be a sci fi horror flick it failed miserable. but in the comedy sense i thought it was funny like when that baby tries to rape the girl, i laughed my ass off, and thaT DEMON DRESSED AS SANTA CLAUSE WAS HILARIOUS. and when that guy was running from the baby he was like walking it was so cheesy. i thought it was funny that the baby farted off the ground that was hilarious, and then that jester boxed the hell out of that clown that was funny as hell

Wolfie
Yeah, I thought the baby trying to rape the girl was funny. What I didn't like about it was that most of the movie was flashbacks from the previous movies, explaining the story. The new footage (which was probably about a half hour) was great.

Konjammenson
Yea, i think they are trying to in some way promote the older out-of-print films in hopes to sell more compies of them as soon as they can be reprinted. Demonic Toys and Dollman Vs Demonic toys are Full Moon classics, but the rights to them got lost in a studio break up or something.

Loving_Daniel11
I really didnt like puppet masters when I saw it so I didnt watch this movie. I saw the baby on that woman in the commercials and just laughed.

Jennifer_Tilly
I love The Puppet Master movies they just made the puppets look bad didnt even look like the original ones!!! I dont really like The Demonic Toys I like Dollman vs Demonic Toys but I didnt really like Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys maybe if they would have used the real puppets and made them look like the ones in the original movies would have been alright! And Corey Feldman omg!!!

Loving_Daniel11
Jennifer Tilly is pretty.

Konjammenson
shes definatley in my spank bank

Arsenal
This movie was funny I enjoyed it although I wish the fight(s) between the toys and puppets were longer. If it came out on dvd, I wouldn't buy it for more then $9.99 though.

Konjammenson
fo sho, i would buy it just to have it in my collection of bmovies but its definatley only a 10 dollar flick

hammerhead13
Anyone know when it will be on again or where I can find it. I have been waiting forever to see it and missed it cause I was on the road.

Azrael01
I was kinda disapointed with this movie it could of been a lot better but it was still pretty funny the baby was funny when they upgraded the puppets that was pretty cool though

wishmaster
there was a movie on it damit did puppet master win tell me they rule

Darth_Big_Boy
Is this going to be released on DVD? Or has it already and I just don't know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.