The Wedding Crashers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

***S***
Saw a preview for this when I went to see Oceans 12. Looks kind of funny.

Cinemaddiction
Hooray! Another skirt chaser movie starring Vince Vaughn. roll eyes (sarcastic)

***S***
It hasn't a plot worth mentioning, and cast that you expect to see in a typical slapstick comedy...

Like "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle," it is your typical new-age slapstick. Looks kind of funny... nothing worth seeing in theatres unless you have 10 dollars to spend wrecklessly. But, even so, I will probably rent it.

viperthree
Wedding Crashers might be a movie worth throwing cash down at the theater. I want to see another trailer first though. Just the last part of the trailer when VV is on the beach with the girl and she is going on about it being her first time was great. It had me rolling. rolling on floor laughing laughing

forumcrew
yea owen wilson, vince vaughn, will farrell, and christopher walken it has to be funny

Samas-adian
Dont forget a comedy with Vince Vaughn and a Wilson brother. I wonder if Ben Stiller will have a cameo. OH hell, maybe Will Farrell will have one also.

It seems like these comedies always has the same actors in them.

Bardock42
It's with Christopher Walken.......that means I will watch it

MC Mike
Yea these new comedies have the same actors but I find them all funny... this one should be pretty good.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Saw it today lol Great movie. Hilarious./

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Bardock42
It's with Christopher Walken.......that means I will watch it

Did you watch "Blast From the Past", as well?

Morning_Glory
i hear there is a lot of naked chics in this movie???

Cinemaddiction
It is rated R for, I'm guessing, sexuality..which means that's all it has to offer, thus is intended for the mindless American Pie crowd.

Morning_Glory
confused ok... I doubt I will go pay $8.50 to see this... I will wait to rent it... even though I love Vince Vaughn

Cinemaddiction
You know I despise him. happy

jason maddox
this movie looks awesome. i love owen wilson and rachel mcadams

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i hear there is a lot of naked chics in this movie???
All you see are a few pair of boobs and a butt, its all near the beginning though. Then in the middle and end there isnt anything.
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
It is rated R for, I'm guessing, sexuality..which means that's all it has to offer, thus is intended for the mindless American Pie crowd.
Nudity, Sexuality and Language.

carlito087
I would pay full price for it , I saw the previews a couple of time it is definitely the comedy flick of the Summer.

Talon Ted
Eh, judging from the previews...it looks like one of them you can only watch thrice comedies. But Vince Vaughn & Owen Wilson = Two of the best comedy actors..

forumcrew
Just saw it, it was really really funny. I loved it. The entire theater was dying laughing the entire movie.

Dresta
might rent it i'm not going to go to the cinema and watch it though

mr.smiley
This movie was absolutly halarious!It was rushed a bit at the beginning,but it has some of the funniest dialogue i've listened to in a movie for a long time.Vince Vaughn has realy proven himself in this one.

I give it a B+

Clementine
I just saw it today big grin I liked it, I agree though, it was pretty rushed in the beginning. I didn't know if it was going to end right there or what...lol. I thought it was hilarious though laughing out loud i'd give it a 8/10 for a comedy happy

BackFire
Stupid, funny movie. Worth watching.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Oh, man! This is funny, funny, funny. I was laughing like an idiot through the whole movie...And that cameo is ridiculous! Watch it, you'll laugh.

*RiNG*FaN*101*
Hehe it's so funny!

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I read an interesting observation abut this movie the other day: Vince and Owen pass themselves off as cousins of the family at the wedding, but no one questions the appropriateness of them then trying to get together with the girls who would be their relatives. A sly comment on Republican, old-money America, perhaps?

T.M
You know I despise him. happy

Same here.. Can't stand him.

Wolfie
I like Vince Vaughn. I thought this was a good movie. There weren't many good comedies of 2005 so this was around the top for me. It's no Swingers but worth at least checking out.

Bardock42

No..but I suck anyways...so....

For the movie, I enjoyed it quite a bot..had some very enjoyable scenes I think.....I really liked Vince Vaughn in it...and well...that Will Ferell guy was alright...which he isn't usually.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Are you kidding, BardocK? Will Ferrell is generally the best thing about any movie he's in! I haven't - and don't want to - seen Kicking and Screaming or Bewitched, but he's comedy gold in the rest. He rips it up in Wedding Crashers, I was wetting myself laughing.

Dusty
Originally posted by C-Dic
I did. eek!

SnakeEyes
... yeah, me too. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.