What do you think happened

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Hey guys, just got the american freddy vs jason DVD and i was watching the alternate ending , for those of you that don't know what it is, heres the scoop:

Lori and Will anr hitting it off for the first time and will starts to get rough, so Lori keeps telling him to stop it then he grabs her by the throat and knives (freddy claws) slide out of his fingers

what do you think the case was?

HockeyHorror
it just shows how ****ed up the firday 13th and NOES movies are. big grin

Vegeta
I haven't seen the alternated ending,but I think she's dreaming..

SlipknoT
Most likely it was a dream

Freddy_vs_Jason
yes, i thought that too but remember NOES 2, freddy possesed jesse and was able to come into the real world, so maybe if he possesed will he was able to make his claws come into the real world, but yeah, it probably was a dream

VilleValo462
i never knew when you possessed yo can IMMEDIATLY change in front of our very eyes and stil have everything in tact eek!

Evil Dead
Well........

In A Nightmare on Elm St. 2 when Jesse gets "possessed" by Freddy, he does not change in to Freddy. In Jesse's dream Freddy comes out of his body (like right before he kills Grady...Freddy comes out of Jesse's chest) but in the real world it is really just Jesse standing there with Freddy's glove on.

Freddy_vs_Jason
gee thanx for spoiling it evil dead roll eyes (sarcastic) you could have at least put it in a spoiler..............

Evil Dead
20 year old movies don't merit spoiler tags wink

Freddy_vs_Jason
its not 20 years old, and you should still put on spoiler tags, your ruining it for someone who HASN'T seen it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.