What it looks like being banned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
If you ever woundered what it looked like here you go instead of going and getting yourselff banned roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
hmm, I see they changed the message laughing out loud

Freddy_vs_Jason
I know from experience

Gravity Kills
I hope I don't see that soon

HockeyHorror
like my other thread...

i think i will see that soon after all the warnings i got
laughing out loud big grin

Michael Myers 1
loooooool

shaber
I'm afraid I may have been too presumtuous on one of the children's forums just now sad Might be seeing that .

RobBo
I got 31 days and the div that banned me sent me a pm at the same time as the ban, (so I couldn't read it...cos I was banned). After the ban was over, I read it, it said...YOU'RE BANNED!

Thanks Ush....(sheeesh!)

LarryTheArch
lol

I got three warnings from three different mods, and a ban pm at the SAME TIME as Raz banned me my first time.

Michael Myers 1
it wasnt that bad getting banned its not like the end of the world

dave123
Ush cant do that anymore laughing out loud

silly Garak laughing out loud

citadel
ive always wanted to know what being banned is like. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dragonpisces272
my records clean big grin

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud OMG Spence, you make me laugh so much...

Fallen Jedi
i tried having raz ban me once. it didn't really quite work. not sure why.

lil bitchiness
Why would you want to be banned erm

Fallen Jedi
oh, i had this really important english paper to write and i couldn't bring myself to get offline. this place is really addicting.

steely balls
out of all the websites on the internet if i get banned here, it wouldn't a single dent in my life on the internet. it's really funny how people can get banned for a couple of naughty words and at the same time theirs worst crap that people on these forums can click on. i don't know if that made any sense but i certainly think the rules are little off balance with the internet.

Michael Myers 1
noyes confused

badkittykitty
thanks for saving everyone the trouble laughing out loud seriously theres a lot of cool members in this very thread..i wouldn't want to see any one banned..you dig?

LeAtHerRFace
I have a perfect record. *never banned*

Michael Myers 1
nooo bkk has some of BIIIIIIG in her

lil bitchiness
I never really wanted to know whats it like being banned, since i dont really have any intention of getting banned...

I think I know and follow the rulles well enough not to get banned roll eyes (sarcastic)

Either way...it was interesting to see...

Michael Myers 1
only if you could read what it said

LeAtHerRFace
Thanks for sharing Mr.TroubleMaker.

Michael Myers 1
whos that

§pearhead
you, mike stick out tongue

Michael Myers 1
ok whos name in here is mike mines korree

§pearhead
I call you mike. Same way people call me spear--no one ever calls me jeremy. roll eyes (sarcastic) yeesh

Michael Myers 1
im not bad im a little angel

§pearhead
bah! laughing out loud sure you aren't stick out tongue

Lord Soth
Never banned, never warned either

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.