The Official Create your own Anime/Manga series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
Hiya Everyone! This is it! The thread to have fun with your creative skills. In this thread you can create your own Anime or Manga. You can write or talk as much as you want about your idea for an anime or a manga title. Anyone can join! You don't have to be an Anime fan to post. Everyone is welcome.

You can do the following:

* Post pics of your characters (could be your own artwork or pics from other anime or manga series), settings, weapons, Architecture, worlds, vehicles..etc... (please NO hentai)

* Create plots, storylines, dialogues, etc....(please no offensive language)

* Your anime or manga can be about Horror/Yakuza/Romance/Action/Mecha/Fantasy/Sports/Sci-Fi or anything you would like (except Hentai or sexual explicit themes)

* Share ideas with others and even make suggestion that could help improve your Characters.

* Be original don't steal ideas from other board members and don't use plagarism. Just be creative and have fun.

If you don't wish to give us details of your ideas at least share some thoughts and comments with the rest of us. Please, no bashing is acceptable in this thread. So go ahead and let's have some fun creating Anime! big grin

Jace_Rave
*Jace is walking through an open field. He hears a noise and draws his sword*
come on ya beast...show yourself! All I wanna do is kill ya and get the bounty. Is that too much to ask?

WindDancer
Here goes mine:

Title: Blunt Yakuza Trio 3105

In the year 3105 bio-enginers have created a lethal virus that can transform any organic being into a mecha droids. This discovery has driven government enforcement to put a stop to the testing. But despite their efforts the organise Yakuza clan known as "Borooka" has capture the scientist and using them to exploit the virus.

The Government in desperation hires three former Yakuza members from another clan to help them rescue and obtain the virus before the Booroka clan use the virus to harm the citizens of the planet.

The Three former Yakuza members are Karoonkoo Viaz a.k.a. "nickerboy". His skills are mostly demolitions and an expert in weapons upgrading. His brother and also former Yakuza member, Villo Tens a.k.a. "blasphemy" is an expert in the arts of the occult. He reallies in using enchantments and black magic to witch his enemies and making them suffer a horrible death. Last but not least Hans Sunburn a.k.a "craze" a stealth assasin that is profundly obsess with his sniper rifle. For him the thrill of the hunt is what matters.

Together they will work as one to rescue the scientist and put an end to the Borooka clan!

More details coming soon.

cyborg0014
I would expand Cyborg 009 by putting in seven or eight (I haven't decided yet) new cyborgs. 0014 (me) would have control over water, ether use it for hiding, control it, or become water itself. 0015 (one of my best friends) would use fire whether it be walking through it, attacking with it, or controlling fire. 0016 (my friends(or 0015) boyfriend) can make anything with roots, trees, plants, and wires expand or contract and do whatever he wants. 0017 (0015's sister) can make forcefields out of electricity, use electricity, and short circuit computer items. 0018 (another one of my friends) can move throughout shadows without detection and also hide people in it. 0019 (my youngest cousin) can make anything larger or smaller. She mostly does this on trees and grass and bushes. 0020 (my closest cousin by age) turn invisible and move through walls. Well, thats about it. Sees ya!

RyokoMasaki
I dunno... how about WOLF DEMON CHIBI

A story about a young Wolf Demon named Chibi. Chibi is a white wolf demon who has a light blue snake-like design down his back.Lil Chibi is a lot more powerful then he looks though. He wanders the world in search of the most powerful demon, Itasha.

Along the way he meets Ryoko (sorry, just thinks its a cool name), A wolf demon with black fur, red tail, red eyes and red paws. She also has a golden lightningbolt shape on her forehead. Chibi lets Ryoko join him on the journey. They fight against the evil and help the good along the way.

WOLF DEMON CHIBI takes place on a planet called Tyro, deep into space. It's a wonderful planet with grassy land and deep blue waters.

Chibi and Ryoko can turn into humans. Ryoko has black hair with red highlights, peach colored skin and blood red eyes. She wears a black t shirt and black, baggy jeans.
Chibi has light blue hair, gold eyes and peach skin. He wears a black jacket with a white shirt underneath. He also wears blue, baggy jeans.

It's an Action/Adventure and comedy with a lil bit of horror.

Chibi and Ryoko have not weapons, just powers. The closest thing to a weapong they have is Chibi can call forth a very powerful sword. Ryoko's powers are demon summoning, the element of fire, and the element of thunder/lightning/electricity. She is very powerful is kinda short tempered. She doesn't have any friends other than Chibi. She likes to fight and isn't interested in romace and stuff like that.

Chibi can call forth a powerful sword called 'The Dark Blade'. The blade gives a dark aura (can't spell ^_^') because it was once controled by an evil warrior. Chibi managed to make the sword good, but when he gets very angry it can become more powerful then all swords in the universe. He can use the element of water and the element of ice.

Robo-Chocobo
hm........something random like FLCL............

and it needs giant robots...........and cat people..........and giant mallets...........and creepy anime fan girls..........and ............lots of explosions............people running from giant bolders.........heavy Naruto and DBZ mocking..........and it needs to make fun of Mecha....................hell, it needs to make fun of just about every anime stereo type known to man.

JLred
Title: Bounty Hunter Rose

A young girl who goes by the name Rose though that's not her real name.(She doesn't know her real name) She has short fire red hair and always wears a blue denim jacket with blue cut up jeans. She carries a backpack on her back full of gadgets. She's an orphan from a bounty hunter tribe the only girl. All the women in the tribe live in a cave. to be continued............

Jace_Rave
wow, I miss interpreted this thread...I thought we were gonna make a story...oh well, my bad

hmmmm...

My manga would be about...during daylight savings time, when we set the clocks ahead one hour, during the time lapse an alien or demonic force takes over the Earth. It's like (say you set the clocks ahead at two a.m.) it's 1:59 and everyone is fine...then it's three the next minute and there is an alien army set up all over Earth, holding leaders at gunpoint and so on. They set up their rule and enslave humanity.
One person escapes the enslavers at the expense of his family (it doesn't have to be a guy, but I'll use the masculine terms for right now.)
Well, time resets an hour backward a couple months later right? He trains and practices and enlists others to help him within those months. And when the hour backward comes, he has a devise or a power that allows him to relive the lost hour the couple months before.
Now, he can foil the enemy that time...or something could happen that could lose him in a time paradox...or he could come back to the enslaved earth and wait till the next year. And the story doesn't have to end with him stopping the enemy from taking over in the first place, he could destroy them in the new reality.
So many possibilities smokin'

BadBoy_105
in my story theres this kid who has to learn the truth about her family along with her six year old sister and when she does it sends her on this wicked adventure to avoid being killed and look for her twin brother in a world parallel to earth, she gets in touch with powers she never knew she had. To help humanity to best of her abilities she had to train under this old wizard along with her brother and sister. After their traning is complete they have to protect both worlds from this evil guy called Jack Bloom, name don't look evil? Well the face is, he's got a huge spot on his right cheek and he wears a mask on the left side of his face because it burnt from there. Now the three kids must defeat him, but will they...

cookie808
a woman in a black dress with pitch black hair sees her forest in ruin. she notices a man cuting down trees and hearing music she quikly kills him for doing such a horrible thing. she stand on a tree stump and looks at all the poor animals faces and chants "angelis i namdonyai" . all of a sudden there is life once more. Angel Princess Shiori returns home only to see her kingdoms enimies at her door step. she leaves for an iland 2 days from her kingdom and is terifired by what she sees behind her. it was a red winged enimy she heads tuord the island as fast as her black wings can take her. she gets too tired to go on and falls out of the sky and onto the hard ground below her. a vampire angel spots her and sees that she is in need of help and goes to her. he sheilds her with his powerfull white bat wings and they were no longer in danger. 2 days have passed since her horrible incounter with the red winged devil angels and she had barly awoken from the deep sleep she was in. the man was not in sight. she found some food on the ground beside her and she began to drool but then she saw the man in the watter trying to catch a fish and the woman was glaring at the man and he spoke to her in a clear voice....

TO BE CONTINUED....

kanis
alien My anime would be called StarGuardian and it is about a race of humanoid aliens who guard a powerful amulet of massive power, who crash land on a alien planet and bring an barbaric primitive people from their barbaricness to guard the the amulet and protect the universe.And the main character is called Raine Starbourne who inherits the amulet when his father and human mother are killed by daemons on earth and he becomes assassin after being drafted in the military.

Saber_Apricot
Set in a fictional place called Dekkaido
A half dragon girl is working for a succubus who wants to take over Dekkaido, then the world. The Succubus' name is Anna (play on "anna yatsu"wink and her henchman's name is Hanta (similar to "anta"wink. Anna is constantly sending Hanta out to gather more members for her "empire" and sabotage her long time rival, a necromancer with a receding hairline. Along her journeys, Hanta runs into a dwarf trying to play knight in shining armor and a deranged con-artist/bounty hunter who looks like a cute little red riding hood.

A lot of what will happen is based on events and friends that I knew while I was an exchange student in Japan. The events are stretched, but some of the dialog will be almost the same. I'm planning on starting it this summer for my advanced Japanese course project. I will make a comic in both Japanese and English.

Hanta's character design
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/Nova_usagi/blackandwhitesmallhanta.jpg

Anna's character
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/Nova_usagi/annaa.png This picture was done over two years ago, so I'm thinking about changing her outfit.

Silver Stardust
Saber Apricot, your art is very nice yes

I've had a few ideas for making my own manga, but none of them have really gone anywhere...maybe someday...

Saber_Apricot
Ah, thank you... Yeah I have been putting off making this manga (and it was originally just something to do for fun) for a while... >_< I had no motivation, but now I do.

Truthfully, I need to work a lot on coloring. I think that is my weakest point at the moment. >_> I need to work on everything else as well.

Saber_Apricot
I want to see artwork of others if they hae any! (^_^)

Robo-Chocobo
x1000

Sora Asakura
Hey ya'll should checkout the Nightmare War storyline im posting up (it's on a seperate thread cause it's too long i think,sorry) so pleez gimme some honest feedback! thanx!

Sora Asakura
well ive got a solid post for NW so if ya wanna see my pix please come... stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue alien Hope ya'll enjoy it . you too saber apricot, you wanted to see my work. sora signing out!

WindDancer
I still got some work to do before I continue my storyline on Blunt Yakuza. sad

I just stop by to say that Saber_Apricot artwork is very impressive! And so is your idea for a manga. Great work! big grin

Sora Asakura
What's Nightmare War about? Well it's about this:
Ages ago demons were all over the place on earth humans and demons got alogn fine and had their fair share of problems, Later on a Demon named Lucifer began to recruit demons to do his bidding. He began building massive armies to conquer mankind. However seeing as we humans are so stubborn we fought back, with the help of a couple hundredof angels some really strong shamans and some good warriors we won imprisoning the demons in another dimension called the astral planes(which for those who don't know is the world of souls). Now since the angels are able to cross from our dimension to theirs they left six demons on guard of the only gate that keeps them out. A spell was cast to further protect it, one that keeps an unbreakable seal over the gate as long as one guard is alive.

Incompetent
well..

my manga would be about a teenage girl named Himitsu Utada who was blamed and shunned by her family for supposedly killing her own mother. she was abandoned for death when she was about ten. now, five years later her older sister, Akura, comes and invites her to live with her in Osaka, Japan. there Himitsu discovers her little brother, Monako, new friends, and love. so basically it's about a girl slowly opening up to a world where she can trust others and herself. she almost must prepare herself to be welcomed back to the family name from the rest of the family. but trust is so hard to build and so fragile, so easy to break.

more details later, i guess...

JLred
Scrarch my earlier very lame post. Yomoki is just a young girl at the time. She has snow-white hair and is very beautiful. Her family lives underground because of the time disruption her older brother caused. Now all kinds of creatures wage battle above the ground creating havoc for anyone who lives there. One day young Yomoki travels onto the surface. She is mistaken for a soldier and is captured as a POW for the Earths Force. They realize she is a civilian and decide to let her free. She enters the real world to be caught in a bloody battle with no weapon. Many die around her. She grabs a head plate and a javelin. She is now a fighter for Earth.

Not that good but I like it.

supersaiyanjojo
I am the only Simido... I will kill anyone who stands in my way."Who are you?" I killed the little girl."Trust me you ass you wouldn't want to know." I left in a hurry trying to find my Nemesis.Suddenly a demon comes. " Die you piece of...AAhhhh!" he shot me from behind, that's when I did the matrix. I dodged his bullets then shot him, blood was everywhere. "See ya you craphole." Afterwards a girl named Anne came and shot me, it was all over. I swore revenge on that bastard.But until that day I'll just have to wait until someone kills that assassin...

supersaiyanjojo
I awoken.That assassin was as good as dead she had a beating. I beat her up. "Never mess with me"."aaahhhhhh!" "Let her go you bum." "Die!!!!" He got the beating of his life. Suddenly 99 bastards came and they didn't look happy."You will die!" "Bring it on crapface besides it's time someone gave you guys the kill. Hyaahhh!!!!!!" The battle was just the beginnig...

animeboy08
Im coming back with my post but I just have so many different anime that I've created I dont no which 1 to post 1st.

JLred
I totally didn't understand what the hell you were talking about...rolleyes1

animeboy08
Which sounds better a machine age story or a martial arts story or a story about a vampire hunter falling in love. Well post what you think and whichever 1 gets the most votes ill post that story.

JLred
Theres too many things so nothing is original anymore.......but FMA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

animeboy08
so which 1 do u vote 4

JLred
Id say martial arts..i already dislike robot stuff and vampire huntress or stuff like that is overused in myopinion......

CrazyEyes
Name
Zero

Story
The year is 25 XQ. There is an atomic war on a global scale. The last surviving people are now living underground, as the atomic war is the least of their worries. The force of the war reawakened a race of aliens habinating on the Earth, who are visious and hunt down anyone who moves of the surface. Some areas are secure. In the underground, there is a resistant force led by Kai, a soldier who hopes to destroy the aliens and save the world. Also in his team is Leo, his brother who is a mecha pilot in command of an experimental mech, the GF-1.

Characters
Other character, who later join Kai and Leo, are Brois, an ex-super hero who is hiding a dark and dangerous secret. Mary and her robot protector Kyle, a witch who is trying to control her powers, and an member of the alien species who has joined their team. There is also a shape-shifting demon, who is the guardian angel of Kai, who will do anything to protect Kai

Dragon_Thunder
THE SHADOW THUNDER

The world has reached great advances in technology, but no one knows it, but two men. Kamon Hunter and Maximillion Siax. These men for years have worked side by side studying human evolution, the limits of the human body and how to extend them, but one fateful day it happened... Kamon felt uncomfortable with the recent results of the human testing and calls off the operation, but Siax never felt the same way. Feeling that he could continue on without Kamon's help, Siax goes on, but when Kamon threatened to tell the Government Siax felt he went too far so he murdered Kamon and his wife and took their child, an infant by the name of Kyro. Siax then placed Kyro in a machine known only as "M.A.X.I.M.U.S." and that's when it began...

Dragon_Thunder
...Kyro has a new life, a life that he hasn't chosen, but a life he must take, but there is someone else with a life just like his, the question is...will they be together?

Kandieren
I've been thinking about creating a story that is about a teenage boy that does not have his own voice. When ever he talks, it is always with the voice of the last person or thing that he heard. The world that he lives in, uses the human voice to cast magical spells by speaking in The Language of the Birds or The Green Language (an actual ancient language that was used in magical communities and alchemy - or so the internet says). A person's magic is only as strong as their voice. Since Mimick, my main character, can mimic others' voices - he can also mimic their powers and amplify it if he needs too.
I could use some feed back ^.^, let me know what you think.
I'm going to use this idea for my first manga that I hope to start posting on-line really soon. I'll be writing and illustrating it myself so I hope that I know what I'm getting myself into... >.<

-- mimick & ideas involving this character & his story are all copyright (c) candy cheairs 'sorry guys, i haven't posted stuff online enough to really trust it very much' embarrasment

sai12
Originally posted by Kandieren
I've been thinking about creating a story that is about a teenage boy that does not have his own voice. When ever he talks, it is always with the voice of the last person or thing that he heard. The world that he lives in, uses the human voice to cast magical spells by speaking in The Language of the Birds or The Green Language (an actual ancient language that was used in magical communities and alchemy - or so the internet says). A person's magic is only as strong as their voice. Since Mimick, my main character, can mimic others' voices - he can also mimic their powers and amplify it if he needs too.
I'm going to use this idea for my first manga that I hope to start posting on-line really soon. I'll be writing and illustrating it myself so I hope that I know what I'm getting myself into... >.<

-- mimick & ideas involving this character & his story are all copyright (c) candy cheairs 'sorry guys, i haven't posted stuff online enough to really trust it very much' embarrasment

Oh like that idea! Sounds cool to me, make sure you post the link when you get it up and going! I'd love to see it!!

raenef v

really cool
i'd love to read it if you started!!!
if you want help PM me.

serena&darien
mine would be something with a main character named ribbon this is copyrighted so dont even think about about it people

serena&darien
i think untransormed her name will be bunny i'v always liked the name

serena&darien
if i was a rich girl na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na
see,id have all the BUNNIES in the world
if i was a wealthy girl!!!!!!!!!!!

serena&darien
my story would be about a ditzy and clumsy blond named Bunny.
she would be a seventh grader.
one day a talking rabbit finds her and tells her to transform.
she transforms into Ribbon!!!!!
again this is copyrighted no body takes my idea.
well you might think its crap *sniff* but you'll see!!!!

grey fox

raenef v
Originally posted by serena&darien
my story would be about a ditzy and clumsy blond named Bunny.
she would be a seventh grader.
one day a talking rabbit finds her and tells her to transform.
she transforms into Ribbon!!!!!
again this is copyrighted no body takes my idea.
well you might think its crap *sniff* but you'll see!!!!

sorry but i think the authors of alice 19th beat you to that idea.

raenef v
mine would have to be about someone who doesn't remeber anything...except that his name is Keiji (it's japanese for 'lead cautiously' so then he's on this quest to find out who he is

i'm really drawn to the whole no memory thing..

Kandieren
Originally posted by sai12
Oh like that idea! Sounds cool to me, make sure you post the link when you get it up and going! I'd love to see it!!

Sure! ^.^ Hopefully it will be real soon, I just need to start designing my characters ... I'll problably start posting images on my deviant art site

Kandieren
Originally posted by raenef
really cool
i'd love to read it if you started!!!
if you want help PM me.

I haven't started just yet but I hope that I can get it up here soon.
Thank you for offering assistance ^.^ I just might take you up on that offer.

Kandieren
Okay, here's a character design of my main character Mimick - it's really sketchy right now and I did it in a hurry, so I just want to let everyone know that the manga will be of a cleaner drawing style (maybe).
A brief history -
History: hmmm... When Mimick was born, he did not have his own voice - so whenever he cried it was with the voice of his single mother. His mother eventually went crazy, commiting suicide when he was about 4 and social workers put Mimick up for foster care, where he is still living today. He is very detached and doesn't make friends very easily. He can be cruel most of the time but when he does care about someone, he does what he can to watch out for him/her. He doesn't talk very often, as he was growing up - a lot of people told him not to speak at all if not with his own voice. He is very good at martial arts, loves music, and is very solitary. There is more to his story, but I think that I will leave that for the manga to tell ^.^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/kandieren/mimickcharadesigncopy.jpg

Kandieren
Originally posted by JLred
Theres too many things so nothing is original anymore.......but FMA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woot!! I agree with you!

FMA ROCKS!! X3

Kandieren
Originally posted by raenef
mine would have to be about someone who doesn't remeber anything...except that his name is Keiji (it's japanese for 'lead cautiously' so then he's on this quest to find out who he is

i'm really drawn to the whole no memory thing..

Ohhhh, amnesia ... that would be a great story, an adventure to discover who you are, your origins and possibly even find out the mystery of why you don't remember - an accident or maybe the choice of losing your memories to forget a horrible past ... Sounds like it could go almost anywhere.

^.^ good luck!!

sai12
Okay, here's a character design of my main character Mimick - it's really sketchy right now and I did it in a hurry, so I just want to let everyone know that the manga will be of a cleaner drawing style (maybe).
A brief history -
History: hmmm... When Mimick was born, he did not have his own voice - so whenever he cried it was with the voice of his single mother. His mother eventually went crazy, commiting suicide when he was about 4 and social workers put Mimick up for foster care, where he is still living today. He is very detached and doesn't make friends very easily. He can be cruel most of the time but when he does care about someone, he does what he can to watch out for him/her. He doesn't talk very often, as he was growing up - a lot of people told him not to speak at all if not with his own voice. He is very good at martial arts, loves music, and is very solitary. There is more to his story, but I think that I will leave that for the manga to tell ^.^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/kandieren/mimickcharadesigncopy.jpg

LOve the character! You've got somre real potential going here! Kudos to you! I hope this turns out great! I can't wait to hear more! Keep it up my friend! *cheers*

sai12
Sure! ^.^ Hopefully it will be real soon, I just need to start designing my characters ... I'll problably start posting images on my deviant art site

Oh oh! You should give out that link to that site! I wanna see more more and more! *bounce*

Kandieren
Originally posted by sai12
Oh oh! You should give out that link to that site! I wanna see more more and more! *bounce*

LOL X3

I don't have very many images of my characters yet, just this one of Mimick so far... but you can see some more of my art at
http://www.bonniebon.deviantart.com ^.^

sai12
LOL X3

I don't have very many images of my characters yet, just this one of Mimick so far... but you can see some more of my art at
http://www.bonniebon.deviantart.com ^.^

WOOHOO! Thank you!

neko_lime
i was sorta thinking about this storyline... more or less set way in the future, about this 12 yr old girl wakes up to find herself stranded in the middle of the wreckage of a space ship and can't remember what happened between the present and the past few months. The only item she has with her is a doll that looks like a fairy, but not long after she comes to, she is abducted by another mysterious space ship where she finds 11 other kids that have also been kidnapped... and all of them have a strange connection to eachother and each one is as clueless about what's going as she is.

whaddya think? messed

Flora
um??????? give mee some time to think

FullMetalLover1
How about a story like fruits basket?.......with people turning into the animals of the chinese zodiac...only this time.....THEY EAT THE PERSON WHO HUGS THEM!!!!HA HA HA!!! JK JK JK!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

eclipseneverend
NAME: Total Eclipse
the main charater a 16 year old girl called Tammy who is one of the last remaining humans on earth.
it is set 3 years after an Eclipse which ends up destroying all humans on the Earth, but the reason a handful of them (200) survived is bacause they are the holders of the inner spirits of creatures, Tammy is the inner spirit of the Angel and she grew Angel Wings because of it. and her friend Phoebe has the inner spirit of the Cat and has a tail and claws. but any way. They live in a city surounded by a dome, it surounded by a dome because outside are creatures that look human but are far from it. Tammy has 10 friends in all and there all from different countries I.E America, England, Australia, Japan, China etc...
But there is a mysterious boy thats in the dome who is secretly the Gardian of the Inner spirits. whom they don't know much about.
thats all i got for now i'm out of ideas.

ekoay19
iths called Rapunzel. It about this girl named takashi takyo and a guy named kenichii mirhama. takashi moves in with kenichii. She has extremely long blonde hair which leads to kenichii calling her punzel and rincess on several occasions. Kenichii is a plumber. Kenichii cheated on his entance exam to finally get into an elite highschool by the time he was in tenth grade. Which is later revealed he did this reunite with his childhood friend. then theres his rival a real jerk smart and perveted. and to round out the group theres the not so gentle giant. this is copy righted so forget about it. oh yeah did i mention his caculus teacher is constantly trying to get him expelled.

ekoay19
heres another one. this one is action. is about an apathetic fourteen year old boy who just graduated knight academy his name yuudai youki. He meets princess kiui and experiences love for the firas well as emotion. unfortunately for him an evil warlock kidnaps her. He and his best friend go on a long journey through many dungeons and chambers. he reverts back to being apathetic early in thee series. along the way they meet a young millitary general. a white mage and a viking. I call this one Chambers. this is copyrighted too.

Damborgson
I would create Maruto. Its a story about a young samurai kid who has a 9 tailed badger inside him. He's an outcast in the village but over time grows to be respected. His dream is to become Foshokage. My pen name will Masahi Kisimoto. What do you guys think?

danteiscool
intriguing.

as for me, I've got this four horsemen idea sort of thing where the horsemen are not allowed to intervene with the universe, but War doesn't want to sit on the sidelines the whole time so he is able to bend the rule a bit to make a human into his avatar, granting him incredible power. overtime, the man goes on to have a family and his role as avatar is passed on to the child and so on and so on.

however, the reason why War did this is so that since the family technically agreed to serve him, he can possess their bodies and use them for his own use, to spread about violence throughout the universe. the thing is though is that he can only possess those with a high compatibility rate with him. eventually, a descendant is born with a 100% compatibility rate with War despite his nice personality, so War decides to take over when the guy is born, but the guy instinctively fought back mentally and the resulting struggle killed the mother and due to the family connection, killed the guy's father as well.

in the end, War is now inside the main character's head, trying to take over the body while the main character struggles to keep him at bay and is trying to figure out a way to be rid of War. unfortunately, this takeover did not go unnoticed by other supernatural forces, so on top of having to deal with War, the main character has to deal with the other horsemen and other supernatural beings such as demons and angels.

what do you guys think?

casshern6s
my manga is about 2 siblings (Lucy and Lachance Hyouran) who have to face Nemesis (the god of destruction) with the help of Lucy's guardian Keito Hogosha (for those who don't know, hyouran means madness and hogosha means guardian, and Lucy has madness so she has a cursed right eye with flandre's symbol in it instead of a normal eye). Nemesis has an army of demons/akuma (haven't decided yet) and his reliable maid Kanane Doureiashi (meaning servant and evil from the words dourei and ashi). along the way our heroes meet a soul reaper/reaper named Soul Karite.

casshern6s
I'm still thinking about the name, if anyone has a good one for this storyline that would be great thanks.

casshern6s
here's one I've been thinking a lot about, the main character's name is corvus and he's what they call an angel. there are 5 (technically 6) levels for an angel 5 to 1 with 5 as the weakest. corvus is a lvl 2, the lvl 1ns are sen, Lillian, and oku. sen is the weakest of the group but is the most violent, Lillian is the shyest and overall nice one but when she loses control of her power the monster inside of her will take over, oku is the strongest but the most mature of them like a mixture of sen and Lillian. sen's power comes from a powerful demon with guren arms(meaning arms like the guren from code geass) and angel wings like cane/cain(however it's spelled) from trinity blood. Lillian has the power of ice, basically she looks like cirno when she loses control of her power in the video(I forget what it's called, I think it's cirno vs reimu strongest). oku is basically a rip off of utsuho but slightly different. corvus has six raven wings that look like one when there all facing up, and his 2nd form looks like that but with the darkened wyvern wings and helmet from elsword, he has the power to create his own dimensional space and wields a scythe, his biggest advantage is his speed. he uses time delay based attacks(meaning he'll swing his scythe and a couple seconds later his attack will be visible, if you're caught in it during the delay part you will still receive damage). for when any of the levels 1 - 5 lose control or go crazy there is 1 shrine maiden who is responsible for bringing them back under control, each shrine maiden has the ability to warp through dimensions to get to the angel if it is within their lvl range. for the lvl ones, misaki mikoto is their shrine maiden. since corvus is so strong they came up with a new lvl, lvl zero, and they have yet to find a shrine maiden strong enough which is actually ok since he doesn't really cause much trouble. the angels got their titles from the Angel Burst System, which uses magic to fuse one being to another dying one. the people who fuse them are fusing dying orphans to other beings to save their lives, but they will only fuse ones whose compatibility rate is high enough so that the other being won't take control. the demon that fused with corvus was 100% compatible only with him.

Fukuda momiji
My anime/manga is called sailor umashu.
It is about Umashu gonura,a 12 year old boy who is known as a goof around his hometown but is very compassionate,who has really wanted to be a pirate all his life.Along with his pet monkey goro,he finally gets his chance when his grandfather tells him about his father,yoichi,who was a famous and wealthy pirate.His father was caught in a terrible storm the day he was born,and no one has seen him since.A few of the crew members made it back andare still alive now.After the story Umashu races off to find the other crew members and after every one of them claim to not remember,he goes home to talk to his mother.She gives Umashu a picture of his dad and a suitcase his mother said he told her to give to him.Shortly after packing his things,he says goodbye to his family and tries to find a ship to sail off with.He wants to become a pirate,and the only way to do that is to find a pirate treasure and rebury it.His other goal is to find his father if he is alive.Along the way he meets two other children.Keiko Kamekoand Hatari miyushi.Keiko dreams of being a scientist while Hatari wants to be a martial-artist.This trio will go through good and bad times on their biggest ever adventure ever.There are many friends and enemies they will meet along the way,each delivering a new lesson to our young heroes.There are many mysteries they will solve and battles they will face.Will they succeed in their quest?(You might find out if you are interested.I might make a manga or anime story for this in a new thread.That is if anyone cares...)

Fukuda momiji
This is dialogue fromUmashu((Changed title from sailor Umashu.))
umashu:Come on!We'll get caught if you do noy hurry up!
Hitarimessedhut up!your the one who'll get us caught Umashu!
*Hitari punches Umashu in the arm and growles.A large shadow descends upon them.Keiko's face instantly filled with fear as his shaking finger pointed towards the man bulging in fat.
Keiko:Um-m-m-m-mashu!
Umashu:What is it Keiko?
*Keiko pointed at the shadow and Umashu andHitari both turned around slowly.Their faces now showing fear also.
Man:Intruder eh?Hmhmhm...i can deal with you three...
*His face twisted into a crooked smile.He knocked them all out and draged them into a cell below deck.Hitari came to first...
Hinata:Where are we?Why are you looking at m-...
*Hitari slapped the man in the face.*
Hitari:Pervert!
*the man growled at her and narrowed his eyes as he grabbed the colar of her shirt.*
Man:Listen hear ya scoundrel.I will end your life here and now...
*He tightened his grip.*
Manmessedo if you want to live...
*Draws a knife and puts it to her neck.*
Manmessedhut your mouth or else.
Hitari:Or what?
*Hitari grimaced and spit in the mans right eye.*
Man:Or this you little-
Crewmate:Captain Malik,we are nearing kokuro island.Do you wish for us to stop there sir?Our supplies are low.
Cpt.Malik:Yes we will.As for you three,i'll be back to deal with you later...
*Malik narrowed his eyes and intensely stared at them.He left the lower decks and went back up top.Meanwhile...Hitari,Umashu,and Keiko...
Ooooops! Can't tell you that much yet.You'll have to wait and see. smile

animefan133
well ive got a great idea ive been working on this anime the story is 5 years ago there was raid in the city of Angel heath many pepole died but there were some surrvivors because of the hero Kishinru but sadly he died the next day because one of the soldiers shot him but now its present day after the five years the soldiers had came back for kishinrus son a high school senior trying to surrvive and save the world from the soldiers

animefan133
now ill tell you how i designed the first episode and characters first the characters so far Kishinru: has blonde long hair going down tan skin brown eyes a black jacket with a red and yellow scratched scarf with a white t shirt he carries a black satchel and a machine gun his son has gray hair thats normal but slanted on the side he has black eyes and wheres a normal japan high school outfit, a sketchbook, and a pistol later illl try to think of an idea of the first episode

Nagax
Mmkay, lemme give this a try.

Name: Spirit Machine

Genre: Mech/Sci-fi

Story-Set in the year 2362, the human race has left Earth due to chemical wars, and now expanded their territory to three planets. Except, one day, they find a planet containing rare gems which emit Stychon Energy, a mysterious source of power which can act as all types of energy. However, because of confusing politics and stuff, the humans wage a war with...well, each other, to decide who gets the crystals, dividing in to three factions (Alpha, Beta and Omega), each with their own ideals, whilst at the same time fighting off the Domuzee race, who wish to drain their energy.

The story follows Jarus, the female protagonist and agent of the Alpha faction, who discovers her faction are feeding humans to the Domuzee (Not much of a spoiler, since it is revealed in like, the first episode), and joins the Beta Faction with two goals: To end this war, so that everyone knows the truth, but more importantly, to find where she belongs...

WildBantha88
Name: N/A

Genre: Fantasy/Action

Story takes place in the year 1087 of the 5th Age (each age lasts 2000 years). The world has creatures like demons, minotaur's, dragons, litchs, goblins, orcs, trolls, ect.

The weapons are like mid-evill themed, swords spears and all that make up the majority. Also Katanas, shurakins. Mostly any ancient weapon like that.

Story: The protagonist Jacen is a samurai warrior and adopted son to the king of Theebs (hes unnamed) Jacen is a war hero that now hunts down dangerous criminals and murderers in the kingdom. After coming back from capturing an infamous bandit he is summoned to the wizards hall by Draxious the kings personal wizards to have a secret meeting with him the wizard the king and his older brother Scyvan There Draxious tells them that he foresees a war in the future that will cover all the land and the darkening of the Sorcerers Heart (one of the most powerful artifacts in the world) As they are having this meeting Brax the Destroyed has broken into the city with the help of a bounty hunter (unnamed) and is slaughtering his way towards them. Brax and the bounty hunter break into the sorcerers hall, kicks everyone's ass and makes off with the Sorcerers Heart using it power up a portal and disappear into an unknown place in the world. Draxious reopens the portal and the king orders Jacen and his brother Skyvan the two greatest warriors in the land to hunt down Brax and return the Sorcerers Heart.

djsharelle14
Title: Favorite Thing Out of the Whole World

Summary: Olive May is a five year old girl (age may change). Unibrow? Aye, it's not like she payed for it! Not skinny? Not fat? Well it's not as easy as it may seem to make a lazy otaku at age 5 (especially one who'll still bear baby fat) suddenly turn into the little girl version of Rock Lee! Neither make her stop completely at thankfully eating (somewhat) healthy! Now; she's an otaku because she has an obsession with games. Old, new, 70s, 20s, multiplayer, one player, board games, you name it! One day, as she's just leaving the game store, she sees a lolita shop. Olive usually never paid any attention to the shop, or better yet anything "cute" or "girly" in general; but even still she walked in. She looked around, and her eyes fell on to the cutest headband she had ever seen. It was black and made up of only floral design, it had brown squared and circled studs along it's every path, followed by two bronze colored bows on both ends with black lace and white frills. She put it on, and slowly looked in the full body mirror, but froze. Instead of her feflection, she saw a boy the same age as her. He had white hair going down to his mid back in the back but to his waist in the front, wore a white long sleeved white and gray yukata, black lace and white frills, with extra white cloths draped over himself, making the yukata and the cloths itself long enough to drag a few feet on the ground. He wore the headband on his head.

Suddenly, little Olive's thrown into a strange place called Wetheriana, a place filled of millions of flowers, all different colors and made for one person in the entire world; like a soul mate, every pair owning one item referred to as their "Bond". Once there, the boy asks her a weird question and kisses her hand, and she's back in the human world, but one question still roaming her thoughts...

-- "What would you do if almost anything and everything --from the rocks to the tree to the pillow to even the bed sheets -- turned into a man?"

So now almost everything is turning into A MAN!!!

~~ Scene ~~

Olive wobbly walked into her home, and looked side to side, still in a daze about what happened a few minutes ago. "S... Sebastian..? Are you there..? Big bro, I think I need a doctor, I saw the man in the mirror...!" Hearing no answer, Olive groaned and lazily slid her feet against the cool wooden floorboards until she reached her room. As Olive entered, shutting the door behind her, she crawled underneath her bed sheets, and laid against her pillow. She snuggled in the nice, soft, fluffy sheets. "So warm... Just how I like you..." Arms wrapped around her and in a second she realized her all green sheets had turned into a Mexican boy dressed in purple with unnaturally long green hair, enough to cover the entire bed. & quot;KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! STRANGER DANGER!!!!!!!!!" The young Mexican blinked, and looked over the edge of the bed where Olive had fallen off and was now flailing around her room. "Stranger...? I am not strange; we've been sleeping together for years now." Annnnnnddd naturally, Olive screamed even more and ran into the hall to go to the kitchen. As she knocked over a vase, it poorer and turned into a boy with light blue skin, even pure white teeth with black fangs, and what looked to be a turquoise and lavender silk robe. He had short, wet looking hair made of blue bell petals. He had plain white eyes. He bowed. "Please, do, be careful, precious..." & quot;KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
PERVEEEEERRRRRTTTT!!!!!" And she ran out the door.

~~Scene~~

Well, I hope that was good enough!

danteiscool
Hm, for me, it'd be a sort of Sci-Fi anime/manga with other elements involved such as supernatural elements, some mystery, and even horror thrown in for good measure.

Setting: earth, but well into the future where everything is super advanced and hi-tech. This applies to the military where the main characters are a part of, in the form of a trainee program as they are in their mid to late teens still. As one unit/team, it's up to them to go out into space (space travel, other species, and more involved and all) and keep the peace as wars between earth and other planets threaten to break out.

But there are 4 people that pose a threat later on to all of existence, known only as the Aspects of God (which they don't actually call themselves, but others call them that). These 4 are stupidly powerful and they each have something going for them, as is demonstrated by their epithets; one is known as the Almighty, the other known as the Omnipresent, the 3rd being the Omniscient, and the last/leader of them being the Eternal.

Soon enough in the story, the main characters and damn near everyone else will have to team up to try and take these 4 out before they can pose too much of a threat as right now the 4 people are simply out there doing their own thing, but are slowly considering 'getting the gang back together' much to the expense of everyone else.

TXP101
Most of the content is posted on external servers. More coming soon...

http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/TopHatProdxns115/1469620/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.