YOUR FIRST SWEAR WORDS(if you remember)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryPie
You know when you were little and your parents can't get the car to start or your at a restraunt and you mispronounce the name

I want to hear your stories of your first swear word big grin

Fearnix
I said cunk in stead of **** when i was 4 big grin

Ronny
my first word was some form of b!tch as i am told blink

Df02
dickhead - was my 2nd word aswell....my mum was swearing at a driver

CherryPie
WOW THATS awesome

I said Mother F*cker in the back of our old cougar it stalled on my dad and he said It and I nonchalantly say MotherF*cker

I have tons others

Ronny
a current friend of mine who was about 5 years old taught me words like that when i was a baby stick out tongue

shellie
damn

Ronny
whats with the soap?

CherryPie
to wash your mouth out

Ronny
laughing that great

CherryPie
once we went to KFC to get some lunch right?

well on the way there I said YAY KenF*cky fried chicken and everyone just stared at me and busted out laughing and I was 4 years old

Ronny
hysterical

Clovie
i don't know.

i was a good kid angel

eggmayo
I think my first swearword was arse, because i was watching Father Ted big grin

Discos
watched Mrs Doubtfire, i was very young and didnt understand the concept when he gives the finger to the guy who run over the mask.

I simply asked my cousin and he said "it means f*ck you". so I started saying that for a while.

Bardock42
probably Arschloch but don't have no story not.

Napalm
sh!t

CherryPie
I said I wanted a F*cker instead of a sucker

Napalm
laughing out loud

English Moosette
"Mum, it's bloody freezing out here!" whilst walking across the quadrangle with my mum at a middle school disco. Her jaw hit the floor. I know, I wasn't very young, but I don't recall swearing before that.... now I cuss like a trooper happy

LittleGilraen
i used to think the finger meant DAMN!!!! laughing but hey i was only 5 soo.... but my first swear was shit cuz my sister said it so often and my parents got sooooooooooooooo MAD! laughing

CherryPie
thats good stuff

I used to say boobs in front of my mom and now it's ok but back in the day no

and me and my brother flipped eachother off and I told on him and he got super pissed

KevzGurley
i used to say a different word for 'truck'........

CherryPie
laughing out loud

I used to swear around my freinds to impress them and teacher caught me saying the word C*ck

Jackie Malfoy
I always got soap in my mouth if I swear.My first word was this one s*** I heard it at school and just repected it to my mom and got punish.But now I don't swear at all.
Well this one time I did but as long as no one has soap on them I am ok!JM

Nazgulinthedark
i asked my dad what a bastard was when i was 9 embarrasment

Lone_Dragon
When I was like...Five, my sister, who is 12 years older than I am, used to flip me off...Of course, I mimicked her, and did the same thing to her... 2

My first curse word? I believe it was 'F*ck', Yeah...Another bad influence from my sister laughing out loud

LordKerrigor
hahaha mine was in****ingcredulous

theReject
I think it was sh!thead...yes so stupid, I know.

PissedOffGoalie
i was 5, i said "shit"

SlipknoT
I said Damn when I was 4. But I asked my dad what a douche bag was when I was 8.

CherryPie
I asked my dad what beeotch meant which is some form of B!tch

damn you beavis and buttheadsmile

angelsflame265
Damn it was mine. . .I had heard it in a movie, I thought it was funny. . . and I said it to my dad. Not a good move

Napalm
Bloody isnt a cuss word

CherryPie
no but SH!T issmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.