Red Specs on Pictures [?]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ahnold
Hello all,

Sorry to bother you, but I'm having a slight problem. For some reason, for the last few days, I can see tiny red specks on every picture that is posted to the KMC. This has never happened before, and I have no idea what this is. Any ideas?

Ahnold

yerssot
can you give a link to one of those pictures ?

Raz
You will need to give more info. What browser are you using? Do you have any extras, plugins or extentions installed?

dave123
hmm... this thread is invisible confused

its not a problem, just an observation big grin

yerssot
that's cause it's in the subforum

and it's ok now

Jedi Priestess
My professional opinion would be to quit smoking doobage. wink

Clovie
clear cache? huh

radioboy121
Unless it's your video card, you might want to have your monitor demagnetized.

Raz
Yup, I was aware of the problem, since I was the last poster wink

I'll fix it soon.

Ahnold
laughing

Well thanks for the suggestions guys but the problem seems to have cleared all on its own. Fancy that. Guess this thread can be closed now, huh? And sorry for the "?" thread title - just thought it would get more views that way stick out tongue ...

radioboy121
Unfortunately, this forum and others will not get a large response rate as there are plenty of other boards that better accomodate for certain issues. Many of these areas can be classified as a conglomerate of topics (unfocused). I for example, just frequent different areas here just for sake of convenience (one account). Serious focus on a topic would often be left to dedicated boards or newsgroups.

dave123
we like to have a laugh here wink that's all that counts

Clovie
either i didn't understand or he/she said we just stick to the topic cry

dave123
pretty much yes

Clovie
i don't like being on topic cry

Raz
Then click here.

Clovie
but that place is unwelcoming cry

dave123
*welcome clovs with open arms* happy

Clovie
oh...how nice hug

KPrince
Hi, I'm having problems with the pages in forums. Whenever I go in a forum with more than one page, I can't move to the final page of that forum. There seems to be no link on the little < > triangles that indicate the next page. The only time I get to the final page is when I post. This gets pretty frustrating after a while. Could you help please? I would really appreciate any info you can give me.

Frosty Beverage
erm. you spill some microscopic spagghetti sauce on the lens?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.