Happy Birthday Amity75

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
eek! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!! HAVE A GREAT DAY discoball

LanİeWindu™
DISCO!

hh?
happy birthday!!

http://www.boingboing.net/images/ninjabeg.jpg

LanİeWindu™
Ninja's killed my family too...I sympathize with you my brotha.

Fearnix
Happy Birth day to you eek!

Gaca
Happy Duck!

hh?
laughing out loud

Ronny
dance

LanİeWindu™
Except I don't need money for Kung-Fu lessons...I need money for a gun, it's a lot quicker that way.

hh?
true, true

Nienna
Happy birfday eek!

Ronny
laughing

amity75
No Way! I've been mentioned in a thread! Ronny you're the bomb! This is a first! Bummer -23 years old. I woke up today with an arthritic hip, a comb over, ear hair and was wearing an adult sized diaper.

Ronny
laughing hug

D-Double
laughing .....Happy birthday, ya old fart.......wheelchair ...... wink

LanİeWindu™
Time to take away the driver's license...old people tend to run over pedestrians walking on the sidewalk.

Ronny
hysterical2

amity75
Though its shit having a birthday so near Christmas. All my friends have summer birthdays and get cool presents. I get a CD if I'm lucky with a comment of "You'll just get your birthday and Christmas all in one".

Ronny
yeah that would suck cry im almost exactly a month off christmas so i have an excuse to get more then one gift stick out tongue

LanİeWindu™
My mom was born on Christmas day.

amity75
That would be cool!

justjakk
well now thats got to suck. amity actually had another birthday? who'd a thunk it? dude, keep it safe another year and i will get to rag you again.

you know you're getting old when you remember the good ol' day when....."
you know you're getting old when Richard Nixon actually seemed like a good young man when he was president.
you know you're getting old when you start telling people how it felt to Cape Cod when it first opened.

We will all get old and have our remember whens. Our hair will become frail and over-fussed with. Everyday will have been the good ol' days. Life passes us by so quick, we just dont realize it. We are so impatient, we want it now and want it to pass when we should cherish every moment.

Take care dude!!!!

Korri
Happy Birthday my hunny bee.

Fetcharada
Happy Bday, dunno who you are!

Korri
he is only farking scottish droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.