Been trying to find this movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DreXor
I've been kicking around the internet and asking local video store "movie buffs" everyone seems to rememebr the movie but not the name:

dont know all the details, but it's about a murder of a little boy, i think drowned by the butler at a mansion, the child had some spiffy amulet which he was buried with and the child haunts the house which was build upon his unmarked grave. there are repeated scenes of the bulter ( or possibly the father ) in his black & whites drowning the boy ( in a bathtub ), and one of hte memorable points in the movie is with the family in the haunted house, the young boy wakes to find the ghost at the foot of his bed, mom doesn't believe him and trades him beds, and she awakens to the boy dressed in a burlap-ish outfit with green eyes, they escavate the floor under the bedroom and find the corpse/amulet/necklace and the story unfolds. there are repeated references and visuals of the necklace.

thanks ahead of time.

ps - i'm guessing by the visuals and effects i can remember ( been a good 10-15 years since i've seen it ) it was probably made in the seventies due to the quality of images, and it was in color.

DreXor
actually seems that this movie might have been "The Changeling" after some more research.

Jackie Malfoy
Not sure.Sorry if that does not help.Hope you find it.JM

BREN
the movie you are talking about IS the changling with george c scott
its a bloody great ghost story,and the little boy and the amulet are in a different house to where he was drowned,george c scott plays the guy that buys the house where the little boy was killed,in the bathtub,do u remember the wheel chair part?, if u dont go rent,buy or steal it now smile

SlipknoT
sounds good

Cinemaddiction
Question answered, case closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.