how many hours do u spend on KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

liltiggasmootay
how many hours a day do u spend on KMC? Do u have a life outside it or friends that arent from KMC or do u just sit on here all day?

Ronny
all day if i can stick out tongue

LanİeWindu™
If I sat on here all day (which I know some of you do) that would be sad.

I have a life outside of the internet.

I spend about 2-3 hours on here a day...but my days are also stretched at least a week or so in between.

Meki_Nade
i used to be on here every evnin from about 5ish til 3am lmao
then i got abducted by the 'pc breakdown' aliens
now i'd say bout 2-3 hours a day if im not playin games or at me mates house

liltiggasmootay
yeah like i only come on here for maybe a hour a day 2-3 times a week. I have a life and have friends besides on KMC...i just dont know how people can sit on the internet all day.

dave123
school days: from 3:30 to about 3:45

then from 10ish to bed time (around 1am)

and weekends/holidays....

normally an hour in the morning, and from some random time at night until i get too sleepy big grin my record being 6am embarrasment

Mr Parker
Yeah that would be pretty sad to not have a life outside the internet.Yeah I also spend about 2 or 3 hours a day on this site because I have a computer at my work station and when its a slow day like a lot of them are,I come here and post.

furryman
its boooooooooooring now sad

BlackC@t
Yeah, it is quiet boring here now, didn't use to be.

I use to spend hours on here, but now the most I'll spend per day is about 20-30 minutes.

I have a life, things to do, people to see, matters to take care of erm

SlipknoT
during the summer I would be on here for like 18 hours, man this place was like Cocaine, now it's boring

MC Mike
I have a great social life, thanks to the fact I spend about an average 15-30 minutes here daily. Now though, on holiday, maybe and hour and a half.

angelsflame265
well i havn't been on lately but when i am on, i'm on for a while

Drifter101
i dunno a good amount i guess

Beyond Image
i'd say...a good 4 hours. back when i first joined i was on about almost all day.

WindDancer
Normally I'm here monday thru friday. I visit it three times a day and spend about 20 mins. But is true it is lonely lately. Compare to last year the OTF is very lonely.

Jedi Priestess
Hard to say ans I come and go, dont really spend whole blocks of time here.....

Kosta
It depends on the traffic. Being holidays now from about 12 noon, till abou 1 or 1:30pm, then from about 7pm or 8pm till about 9:30pm, then from 11 till about 1 or 2, it varries. But I do have a life outside it. I try to go out at least twice a week.

Silver Stardust
A lot...but I do get out of the house stick out tongue

Clovie
too many

*SpunkiE*
Im usually on not at all very long, but lately i've been on for like, an hour or two, coz its the holidays here...

Jackie Malfoy
It really depends on my twin she is on alot and I offen have to kick her off.Some days it is almost five hours while others it is only a hour.I try to go online as offen as I could.JM

Fetcharada
about 1 a day

Napalm
usualy two or three hours

~Rad~
Dunnomessed

Londonboy7
like 4 on wkdays

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.