biggest vs. ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dark flash
oka the only rules in this fight is that you must use all the charachters you can. Heres the backround

After the end of preacher when saint of killers punks god and sits in his throne thwn The real God comes down.

God. What the hell happened here I'm gone for a short break and all hell breaks loose. (ressurects imposter god) Jesus what have I told you about playing god go to your room I'm going to have a stern talking to you after i smite some ass
God vs all endless, elementals, absracts, and cosmics of both dc and marvel excluding death

while this is happening
(superman, hal, john, kyle, alan, wally walk in on lobo in bed with louis, carol, kama-tui, jade, iris.)

Lobo. so what are you fraggers gonna do about it

while they are instiling the fear of our new vengeful god in lobo a new group appears the fantsticly sinister five

(darkseid, doomsday, bizzaro #1, mogul, and braniac sit around a square table)

darkseid. let's go beat supes like a whore Ya with me

fantasticly sinister five. YEAH

(spiderman is just swinging through the city)
Krakow (electro appears)

electro. fight me pansy
There you go make me proud I also want to dee X-men avenger and jla here too i'll post mine later

DarkCrawler
Uh...right.

dark flash
NOOOOOOOOOOOO forgive me! I left my friend alone for 10 minutes and look what he does please put this thread out of my misery

Maestro
Sure........it was your 'friend'.

supremthor
lol

Imperial_Samura
Ummm. God beats all. Even if Death were there he could probably still win.

fantsticly sinister five

Spiderman kicks around Elctro again.

eleveninches
god is dead.

Imperial_Samura
Ah, forgot that, but then according to the post he is alive again, or come back from a holiday...

eleveninches
if he has been killed before by the saint of killers, then others (lucifer for example) could easily kill him.
Although, when he was killed, he was NOT at full power, and had only just returned, not being all powerful

Imperial_Samura
Sorry, confused, so is the God that died real? Or a fake? Is there a more powerful one?

Fieldy69
the penis goes in the vagina

Paola
what the.... What the f**k?

closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.