AOR#19: That Sinkhole Feeling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scramba2000
http://img25.exs.cx/img25/9646/aorgood5tc.jpg

BAILY
Nice pic, thanks Scramba

smoker4
Thanx Scramba

ImperialPEZ
Thank you very much Scramba. Looks like a sinkhole isn't very strategic. Hmmm.

LandoSpeeder
Nice! Thanks scramba.

Mempho76
Thankx Scramba.

Sorda Lars Homestead-esque (minus the grass)

Sith Master X
Thanks a lot Scramba.

jedijunky1138
Are those Star Destroyers blasting away at the sink hole? Look at the one in the middle, if they are SDs and they do appear in the film...... Man this is gonna be one huge sink hole. I think we are in for a film of TRULY epic proportions. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

darktim1
Thanks scramba nice pic hope scene is in the movie.

maboy
that pics resemble a lot from some paintings from ralph mcquarrie, depicting Alderaan

maboy
This painting reflects some of that underground architecture from Alderaan http://lostepisodes.fateback.com/graphics/pictures/conceptart-alderaan4.jpg

Darth_Decimator
thats a sweet AOR thanks scramba

Snakebyte
thx scramba.

sinkhole power! smile

Sadako of Girth
That has gotta be SOME plug and chain to fit that.....!
Had the Utapau dweller's never seen the end of LOTR:TTT...?
Hope they dont block easily....
Talk about your flood risk....!! wink

Nice one Scramba... Great work as ever...!

bobafett81
Thks scramba. u are the BEST!

Morridini
Link doesn't work.

Dropkick
Hmmm... interesting. I wonder if anything like that will show up in the final film.

Thanks for saving us Scramba!

Red Superfly
According to my friend's friend's friend's uncle's ex-room-mate who works at Lucasarts, says that ROTS will end with a "Men In BLack" ending.

After Vader is created in that pit's lab somewhere, the screen pulls back and reveals that the whole thing is taking place in Jabba The Hutt's belly button.

smoker4
laughing ROFL

dmndleader
Thanks Scramba.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.