Alien 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
"Ripley' journeys to the Alien planet for a final showdown with her many-toothed, acid-bleeding foes.

The fifth installment in the venerable series.

Those pesky aliens Ripley encountered in space are now colonizing her home on Earth.

-----------------------

Sounds kinda' cool, the Aliens will look fantastic with the technology we have now.

tabby999
oh dear lord, i cant beleive they're still pumping these movies out, i mean, Alien = top shit, Aliens = tops shit, then it all went south pretty quick

Cinemaddiction
Isn't that a contradiction? She goes to the Alien planet, and they come to Earth? That's like me going to the airport a day after my flight leaves to go back home. huh

Anycrap, hope it doesn't happen. This is why Jeunet should have used the scorched Earth "Alien:Resurrection" ending. It was much better, and would have wrapped up the franchise.

SlipknoT
They should have stopped at Aliens

eggmayo
Alien 3 was... ok.

Shadow_King
no it was not.

eggmayo
I liked it, had some good touches.

dean7879
alien 5? some one please kill me

eggmayo
ok

dean7879
thanx

ALIENFAN89
shit.
Letting this franchise end with resurection would be a sin.
Get a team of acadamy award winning writers and a top knotch director i don't see why this won't work.

Smasandian
I think it could be done.
Yes, there's alot of them, but if Ridley Scoot, which has been rumored to be involved with the project, it could turn out good. Also, if they use a plot that dwelves that the Aliens have infested earth, it could be atleast somewhat interesting. Also, if they dont have Weaver as Ripley again and use a different set of characters like they do for the fiction series.

Evil Dead
somebody missed Alien vs Predator.........

Smasandian
Well, Aliens in that movie were done by animontronics and NOT Cgi.
I felt they look fantastic in that movie.

Wolfie
Why can't Hollywood just let a series end?! sad

When you call a series a trilogy, quadrilogy, etc, that means you should be done with it!

wishmaster
just leave the alien sriece alone
man resurection sucked i think they should make more predators the better spices who kicked the aliens ass muhahahahahahaahha but have ya ever wondered what a alien king would look like

ALIENFAN89
that A L I E N king would be interesting.
who does knock up the queen anyway?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.