what type of stuf do you do for fun in the winter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KevzGurley
so, what activities do u participate in during the winter??

angelsflame265
I ski when i can

SlipknoT
Nothing

KevzGurley
i would rather snowboard....

Beyond Image
i stay insdie more and drink coco a whole lotta more.

Shadow_King
well i usually do nothing but if the snows right nad its great for packing and you could make stuff like snow forts and snowballs sure i would go outside and build a snow balls... and start throwing them at kids on my street.

Silver Stardust
Hide out inside with a warm blanket and a good book.

Clovie
skiing eek! love

Jackie Malfoy
I am a little kid again when it comes to snow.I build snowman with my friends have snow fights and go sleding with my boyfriend!Then inside to have some hot Choclate!JM

Linkalicious
It doesn't snow in Southern California especially in my area because we're too close to the ocean.

Usually I will call up my friend and the two of us will cruise the harbor at night in his boat to check out christmas decorations. There's also a yearly Christmas parade for boats, and there's also a nice neighborhood about 2 blocks from my house that goes completely overboard with their decorations....so usually I'll grab some hot chocolate or some Starbucks and cruise the neighborhood.

Emma718
well i live in Australia..so it is Summer over here right now

Mane
I listen to Christmas carols.....NOT!

Fetcharada
Sip hot chocolate! eek!

WindDancer
Get a Tan outside in the hot California sun. cool

~Rad~
Go to the beach.raver

*Danii*
CLARA! OMGD!!!!

You changed your name biatch! eek!

KevzGurley
i snow board...i used to love snowmobiling, but my friend died saturday, dec 18,2004, so like 3 days ago...after he crashed into a tree.....i had to say goodbye today and i didnt want to.....so i didnt....i only told him i love him, so i am never getting on a snowmobile again....
read this~~Adam's Story

Ronny
Snowboard when i can get up to the snow, iceskate.... eat and play on th computer eek!

Ronny
laughing out loud

a friend of mine once got a tan here during winter actully blink i dont tan period sad

Fetcharada
Yeah, i told you that yesterday, honey! eek!

LordKerrigor
i go streaking!

Fetcharada
rock

Silver Stardust
Wouldn't that be a little chilly?

vaya_the_elf
I sleep a lot in the winter. Winter is not a very active time for me. Also I get more chocolate, and read more.

Sometimes I might sled a few times, or play paintball.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.