How could they!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpikeSpiegel

eggmayo

Corran
Yeah, I thought so too.

If it is dodgy on the side work then tough luck.

Baylin
Try burning the restaurant down.
Or maybe put tabasco sauce in to every dish you serve....

eggmayo
Its at a resteraunt.
You can complain, especially if the resteraunt is part of a franchise, as minimum wage is 4.50 an hour.

Jackie Malfoy
Yea go talk to your boss about it.Say you think it is unfair and maybe he can fix it.Good luck!@JM

Corran
Mmmm Tabasco sauce

Kosta
Talk to managment! Try that first. And if youve already done that, ad nothing has happened, then find another job, believe me, revenge in your case is a stupid idea.

Baylin
Spoil sport! stick out tongue

Kosta
Screw it! Burn the place down, but before you do, make sure to spit in your boss's lunch! eek!

Baylin
Thats better Kosta! thumb up

Kosta
Oh and dont forget to pee on the ashes!

Kosta
I learn from the best big grin

SpikeSpiegel
Well I was actually thinking of doing as much work as my pay reflects...in other words just showing up, do nothing, it they complain then I'll ***** back to them. I've just found out it wan't just me, so others may do the same. I'm in the process of looking for another job so that's fine, I just want them to realise that if they don't treat their staff right they won't have any.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.