Cobra Commander vs. The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
The two have been locked in a grimy, old weapons factory. Both are unarmed, and the factory is only dimly lit. However, there are plenty of make shift weapons about, and maybe a few rusty old real ones. In addition it has been used as a chemical storage facility for some time... with many barrels of dangerous liquids scattered liberally around the huge structure....

So, which of these two would be able to out wit, and out fight the other first? Which would be the most creative and successful in the way they use the environment?

muffin man
cobra commander didn't he face Iron man
imperial samura why do you always have long start messages no pictures

srankmissingnin
Cobra Commander has some fighting skill and with his suit he can crush an engine block in his palms... he wins.

Imperial_Samura
Heheheh. I prefer trying to tell a picture with a thousand words MM.

muffin man
I'm muffin man, muff, m-man, muffin dude but not mm
blowupfuriouschair
ok

radioboy121
At least he didn't refer you to M&M.

Cobra Commander's standard gear does not include a gas mask. He loses from the laughing gas.

Imperial_Samura
Suitably chastised m.... Muffin Man. stick out tongue smile

srankmissingnin
I'm sure Cobra Commander as some sort of breathing device in his mask, they guy is paranoid. You can't take off mask with out a pass word and if you tough it you get electrocuted.

Tron
Ummm, do you realize that you just refered to yourself as muff?no expression

muffin man
yes thats what mainstream called me once and that didn't get on my nerves

saurabh kanhere
joker because of the OUT OF THE BOX factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.