she hulk vs. black cat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
this battle pits 2 of the sexiest female charcters from marvel against each other
they both have strength speed and agility
but who wins
no mud, no goo, no jelly but how about bikinis

ayjay
are u serious?...she hulk would pound black cat into oblivion

Tron
And I've never heard of mainstream Black Cat having super strength, which doesn't matter regardless because pure ownage ensues anyways.

MatchesMalone
She-hulk knocks Black Cat out of her bikini with one punch.

The Flash
She-Hulk.

SpyCspider
a lot of people keeping thinking Felicia's got superstrength from the same formula that turned Captain America into a super-soldier.......due to the 90s Spidey Animated Series's choice of changing Cat's origins

lightaxe
this isnt even a fare comparison.

muffin man
what thats not her true origin but she does have the agility and she once beat up spidey
so she doesn't have super strength

spider-venom
she could never beat up spidey, dont base things on the cartoon,

The Black Cat possesses the normal human strength of a woman of her age, height, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise and extremely agile.

lets compare this with she-hulk shall we.... lets see, She-Hulk possesses superhuman strength and can press at least 75 tons

hmmm....i wonder who would win black cat who has normal strength or She-Hulk who can lift over 75 tons???

I think im going to have to go with She-Hulk on this one.

crazyspinz
mhmm

muffin man
she did in the comic a helicopter came and bashed him in the head she saved him though and kissed him
ok maybe it was more of the helicopter but it was her bad luck power in affect

lightaxe
i cant remember if she really had a bad luck power i thouhgt that was just hype. Casue shes just a normal lady isn't she.

radioboy121
She can be somewhat classified as a person with latent mutant abilities of causing improbable things to possibly happen. Her powers were called up through the intervention of scientist under the employ of Kingpin(?). I think the only problem is that it also inadvertly affected people she did not want to affect (Spiderman) when they were around her.

Her powers are not nearly on the level of someone like Scarlet Witch or Roulette and I still think it would not be enough to save her from She Hulk.

muffin man
she does shes actually a latent mutant.
she found this power by accident, like most mutants

Wonder Man
Black Cat might beat She-Hulk legally.
When she crosses She-Hulk's path she might cause her to lose a big case in court.
partial win for Black Cat here.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/61/BlkCatfh.jpg/250px-BlkCatfh.jpg
vs.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9b/She-Hulk_vol_2_7_textless.jpg/250px-She-Hulk_vol_2_7_textless.jpg

StyleTime
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Black Cat might beat She-Hulk legally.
When she crosses She-Hulk's path she might cause her to lose a big case in court.
partial win for Black Cat here.
As random as that is, you have a point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.