Quicksilver vs. Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
JumpyI love Quicksilver. I wish he would get on a team.
Here's another hero who I think can give Spidy a wedgie.

who?-kid
The last time they fought, Quicksilver punched Spider-Man against a wall, but only because he surprised him (Spider-Man was kicking a few dozens guards AND Hawkeye around), and that cheap bastard (aka Quicksilver) attacked him from behind.

Spider-Man has defeated Speed Demon several times in the past, and yes, I know very well Quicksilver is faster and more dangerous than the former Sinister Six member, but I still think Spider-Man can take this one.

But there's a chance Spider-Man loses the first round, I'll admit that.

ayjay
well...i think spidey's spider-sense would probably be doin overtime in this fight...cos he won;t be able to rely on sight. i'm not sure about this one....i'm thinkin spidey would probably set up a few web traps to trap QS and then when he;s slowed down...beat the crap outa him....

K3VIL
After being exposed to the High Evolutionary's Isotope E, Quicksilver speeds limit are unknown, plus he has more potential than being superfast, he's the son of Magneto so he might possess other unknown powers, someone on this forum say that on another topic.
Anyway he's superfast, superhuman reaction time and reflexes and his brain process is faster than that of a human.I Think that he would give Spider-Man a run for his money and eventually defeat him, i like very much the wall crawler, but the actual Quicksilver is not the old.

juggernaut74
If Quicksilver can use his speed properly than he can beat Spiderman. Somebody as fast as him would be hard to deal with.

baddspellahl4
well, like others have said, spider man is way better strategist, plus quick is way too cocky and that will stop him. I still give it to spidey

Kontraz
this would be a very close fight. However, spider-man's endurance will be what lets him prevail in the end, i believe. Quicksilver will be able to deliver some FIERCE blows with his speed and momentum, but his endurance to physical pain isnt nearly as much as spider-man's. IF spidey can land a decent hit on him, it will probably win the fight. Only problem is landing that hit. About the only way i can think of doing that is using his spider-sense to put some webbing on the ground a nano-second before quicksilver steps there, getting him stuck for just a VERY brief moment in time, and allowing at the most, two or three hits. Like i said already, this would be a close one.

K3VIL
Pietro's metabolism is accelerated he possess great stamina and endurance don't forget it.Probably Spidey can make a wall on which Quicksilver is running in vertical direction collapsing but he would need a lucky shot to do this, i think that speedsters in the level of QS are nasty enemies for our loved wallcrawler.

muffin man
web head would win he'd web quicksilver into a tight space and keep shrinking it and change web cartridge

Krissy Von Doom
I think each would have a difficult time hitting the other, unless Pietro can run up a wall.

David Duchovony
He can.

whobdamandog
Moderator please get rid of Duchovony....he..scares...me..

Paola
blink you mean his sig?

whobdamandog
Just....joking..he.still..frightens me though..I think I've just found a picture more terrifying than my picture of Al Roker wearing a speedoo.... sick

muffin man
his sig creeps me out
he's looking straight at me with the evil eye.

oh yeah spider-man hes my favourite hero of all time apart from gambit, nova, rogue, michealangelo and gohan

David Duchovony
LOL.

muffin man
well I makes me fell like I can't go on this site in my underwear.
I've now corrupted this whole thread ah dammit.

lightaxe
what the heck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.