The Kryptonian vs WarHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
The Kryptonian is the most powerful of Galactus's heralds. Superman's power is combined with Galactus's gift of the Power Cosmic to make one of the most powerful Superman ever. we all no who war hulk is

YourBiggestFan
are you talking about the crossover of SUperman and the FF? if so Superman as a herald can beat the F out of Warhulk no contest,

JuggernautFan
i agree...

i dont think thier would be much left of war hulk.

lightaxe
yea normal superman could probably beat warhulk if he was sufficently pissed and not holding back, but him with Galactus is like a God.

Tough Guy
er absalute twaddle, for example anyone tell me how powerful exactly war hulk was???????????????????????????no u cant cos hes in 1 comic and weve heard seen nothing again, theres no bio for him nor trump card etc, so please thats innaccurate to state that, as we have no idea of war huks power, he after all had celestial power to what degree who knows, and a higher base strength than a normal savage hulk ( though hulk is unlimited in this area anyway.)

Tron
Damn son, chill, go smoke some weed or somethin', lol.

You make a point, but the point can also be made that we don't exactly know just how powerful the Kryptonian is. Superman alone is a bit much for normal Hulk, then add on the power cosmic and you got yourself a beast on your hands. I'd say a fight between him and Thanos would be more fair. War was powerful, but still, all he really showed was strength, while the Krytonian had that, his own extra powers, and the power cosmic on top of that. Hand-to-hand, it could be a good fight, but the Krytonian's too versatile.

KillAll
what he said...

Tough Guy
yes but war isnt really a character guys come on, supes is not too much for a savage hulk, the fights ive read between them end in supes mustering all his might to send hulk flying only to stand in dissbelief when hulk gets up , then later cuts to them working together or something.
anyway war has no specific powers, strength, well savage hulk has that so he only had an increased base strength, though physically ( i think ) should still have limitless strength as war, other than that who knows, he had celestial power, could have had control of the woodland creatures for all i or you know, so to say hed get whooped is silly as we have no idea what war was as a package really other than green with silly armour and with hulks strength

Mainstream
The powered up Superman sounds ultra powerful!!!

supremthor
superman + Silver surfer = The Kryptonian

Mainstream
Viturally unbeatable combo!!!!

KillAll
you are an idiot... and obviously a fanboy of hulk. you argue in his favor regardless of circumstances. so let me lay it on the table for you. we do know war hulks power.

war hulk was a resultant of banner and hulk being separated via onslaught placing one in the heroes reborn universe, and the other in mainstream.

therefor the result of afformentioned events was that hulk became the focal point for 2 universes worth of energy. he could charge his body with it, or his sword. he had limitless amounts and threw a pyramid (yes a whole one) like it was a baseball. this energy also manifested physicall. no getting mad, he just had the power at mental command. that is true limitless strength. unlike the madder/stronger ability of previous hulks. it wasnt just an increase in base strength.

now with that being said... savage hulk isnt almost on par with superman. superman has stood there and let hulk pound him with no real damage being done... also you say hulk gets back up... but even in the dc/marvel crossovers that were junk, hulk gets -knocked out-... thats right, -knocked out-. hulk isnt the ultimate physical brawler. i know thats the way you see it, cause thats your arguement in EVERY hulk vs thread. why dont you stop reading your damn cards and pick up a ****in comic book.

now, we have to analyze the superman at play. this is superman endowed with the power cosmic. this isnt your average superman. he could decimate worlds himself (with his regular powers OR his power cosmic) alone. but with the 2 combined he could obliterate war hulk. not to mention on top of this extra power he has, he also has speed. speed at which its entirely likely that hulk wouldnt even know whats going on.

i love marvel comics... much more than dc. but i'm not dumb. dc's characters are hyped up to levels that even hulk isnt on. deal with it.

Tough Guy
in 1 dc cross over ( in the ****ing comic i read) supes punched hulk with all his power for hulk to get knocked under a pile of rocks,and still get up un hurt, leading to supes admitting to not being able to handle hulk on a physical level.
* u idiot. whats 2 universes of energy u twonk uhhh tell me and im listening, after all 2 universes of energy is more than galactus, and anyone else in the ( singular) marvel universe, so whats that level? dont worry about being scientific, im an avid reader od physics and most areas of cosmology.
* hulk tossing a pyramid is well within the realms of savage hulk, stop using it to illustrate war. get over it a normal hulk has limitless strength at his beck and call he needs only to get angrier.
* hulk is the ultimate physical brawler, he has no physical equal.
* dum dum, what happened to supes when he met dc s hulk equivalent??? was he scathed?????? read the comics my small minded bollock cleaner

Tough Guy
* now my point still remains war is such an unestablished character, with virtually zero history, bio evidence, trump card reference, or ( i hate to use this) comic vintage that to start pitting him against anyone ( except juggie who he demolished whilst he pondered his shopping list) is stupid

supessucks
Hulk has no physical equal, tough guy, and he cannot be killed due to the Gamma regeneration factor. However Superman endowed with the silver surfer's powers as the Kryptonian (which I think is really gay anyway,) would have more than enough power to beat War Hulk.

by the way, supremethor, you picked a really stupid and obvious thread topic.

Mainstream
Hulk is unkillable.........wait a second....he got breath right?

supremthor
that hurts.........I m gonna go cry now

KillAll
supes never admitted to not being able to take hulk physically wink please tell me 1 issue number... just 1 issue number of superman not being phsycally superior to hulk. hulk (savage hulk at that) has tried to hurt superman and superman let him (thats right let him) punch him continuously to the midsection. superman went totally unmoving through the whole ordeal and thought to himself something along the lines of "somebody would have to be crazy to want to fight hulk". talking about EVERYBODY ELSE. superman has always, and will always be physically superior to hulk

war hulk was created to battle celestials (multiple) whom individually are said (by marvel) to be more powerful than galactus. you are right on the money.

comparing reality... to comics... bad idea!!! this is your mistake. not mine.

this again is just proving me right. you said "he needs only to get angry" but war hulk didnt have to do that. he just thought it and the power was there. much more convenient than getting angry.

the destroyer is MORE than his equal. the champion is the ultimate physical brawler. he is stronger, and hes a much much better fighter. mangog is also stronger than hulk. he trashs thor (and asgard, including odin) with pure strength. something hulk could never dream of doing. he is another that is hulks physical superior. there are 3, stop saying hulk has no equal.

you shouldnt compare doomsday to hulk. hulk has never accomplished what doomsday has. doomsday is supes superior in fighting, hulk is NOT. just because something is created off an idea of something else, doesnt make them equals. after all hulk was created off an idea of... mr hyde i believe. does that mean they are equals??

Molecule man
i haven't seen anything of the Kryptonian but isn't this version of Superman like/equal to Superman Prime?

KillAll
i dunno if they are equal or not. its superman with the power cosmic also.

i thought he looked cool though wink

Tough Guy
hulk was created ironically from the old greek myths of hercules, who in battles would go mad and become more powerful
* well i asked what 2 universes of power is to compare to supes u dont know so how can u say supes is more powerful, makes no sense
*as i say war was a 1 off that we know nothing of his character in terms of ultimate levels, ( other than limitless strength) again how can u say something is more powerful than a character that has no real history????????
* well ive not read that fight and if someone writes any story that has hulk punching another character with no effect i laugh really at that story, like i said it was a marvel crossover with mole men or something and supes realises he is no physical equal as hulk took his best punch.
*stupid thread as ewe dont know how [powerful war was.
* hulk has no physical equal as he can get stronger than anyone he fights

Tron
Stan Lee created Hulk off the idea of Mr. Hyde and Frankenstein, I never heard the Hercules concept, if you have then oh well.

Well, you pretty much have to go by what was shown, but I can't see how War could've done anything other than that. And as for Superman, on his own he's powerful enough to go toe-to-toe with any of Galactus' heralds, now imagine Galactus giving him a portion of his own power. I'd say that makes for a very powerful individual, and if he had powers like Surfer's, a very powerful matter manipulating individual. And also, we can also say the Krytonian has no real history either, so we can only pretty much go off what we've seen, and what we already know about Hulk and Superman.

Didn't Superman take Hulk's best punch as well?wink

And we don't know just how powerful the Kryptonian was either, so we just have to wing it. Nice to see which character you favor more though.wink

Yeah yeah, you've been preaching this same line forever. Must I make a list of guys that again physically punk Hulk, again? From either Marvel OR DC?

crazyspinz
cross overs suck, there i said it, u where all thinking it, but i said it, so there stick out tongue

supessucks
They sure do. In the Marvel DC crossover, Tron, Superman did withstand a barrage of punches from Hulk. However, later on, he was knocked clear out of Metropolis by one of Hulk's punches. Crossovers are inconsistant, and are popularity contests. Superman is more popular.

supessucks
This, however does not change the fact that War Hulk would lose this battle. Silver Surfer and Superman would be a nearly impossible team to defeat.

goku-vs-superma
does anyone have a pic of the kryptonian

supremthor
kinda true.pre-crisis superman was fighting the original savage hulk(who didnt have a healing because he was Invulnerable to most attacks). any way hulk was destroying Metropolis so superman punched hulk in a building. thinking hit hit hulk to hard suprman goes to see if hulks ok. Hulk sucker punches superman sending him out of Metropolis. superman comes back a few seconds later and say " when i dont wanna move no forc onearth can move me" so superman stands ther and lets hulk punch him.with hulk punches having no effect on him.

supessucks
The fact that Superman did not move does not mean he wasn't effected. Juggernaut and Blob can do the same thing. He still took damage from the attacks, however he was immovable.

goku-vs-superma
picture pleeeze! i wanna see sad

supremthor
he didnt look or act damaged from hulks punches at all.after

KillAll
actually he was thrown out of metropolis. he wasnt punched out wink

KillAll
buy the comic wink

supremthor
http://www.supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk1.jpg
http://www.supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk2.jpg
http://www.supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk3.jpg
http://www.supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk4.jpg
http://www.supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk5.jpg
http://www.supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk6b.jpg
http://www.supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk7.jpg
http://www.supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk8.jpg

goku-vs-superma
thats what the krytonian looks like

goku-vs-superma
i thought he looked different than superman regularly

supremthor
noooooo thats pre-crisis superman

supremthor
http://users.cwnet.com/xephyr/MICROS/GIFS/Kryptonian.gif

goku-vs-superma
oooooooooooh golden

goku-vs-superma
that looks like steels old suit turned gold and with supermans hair

goku-vs-superma
lol

Molecule man
Isn't that Superman Prime on the pic? Or does the Kryptonian look exactly like Prime?

supremthor
prime has a ying-yang logo

Tough Guy
well neither character s power levels are known enough to decide this 1. i like to se hulk being a match for supes though , this thread has a use. oh i hate superman and dc. phew i just managed to get it out

Tough Guy
and it was jekyl and hyde with regards to transformation etc , im talking his power was taken from the myth of hercules

Tron
Like I said, I never heard Stan refering to getting his powers from Hercules mythology, but then again you probably saw something I didn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.