What do Fallen Angels do at Christmas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rose of Isis
sadangel
Simply something that came to mind. Whether you believe in Angels or not, how do you suppose they might feel: saddened by all they have lost, perhaps, or cheered by the surrounding happiness & hope?

Rosen Amernans
Or a bit of both? Sounds like somebody's got a story in mind...shifty

Jackie Malfoy
Oh!I am telling!jk!Don't have a clue!JM

Londonboy7
... niether do I..

Filth
Plan revenge

Rosen Amernans
Oh come on people, ideas please. Rose is a grumpy writer (artistic temperament doncha know) so her muse has gone off in a huff.

ideaMaybe they could go and find very big trees to sit on & mope all through the holidays?

Rosen Amernans
angel_not I'm listenin'

Filth
Or thay could ruin peoples holiday (not like the grinch he was s**t at it) like set fire to christmas trees (i know i'v had practice)

Rose of Isis
ermmHmm...
And yes, I might have something in mind. Daisy and I have been considering writing some Angelgloom Carols together.

Not the treescry

Rosen Amernans
eek! It's the attack of the creative plantlife. Oh, & Filth, watch the tree comments around this one. Stick to the plastic ones. This is the girl who told someone off for buying her cut flowers!!!

Filth
ok

Rose of Isis
Creative plantlife?glare
And as for the flowers, I won't deny their beauty, but why cut them? Leave them in the earth to grow and last and create more.

Filth
burn them its much more fun big grin

Rosen Amernans
Maybe they go and get jobs as Santas in shops... & make all the kiddies happy? What does your average fallen angel do for a living? I mean, what are their qualifications?

Yuna33
They fall some more?no expression

Rosen Amernans
Hehe, yep, they might fall off the big trees they were sitting on.

Filth
There genral qualifications are arson, asolt and advanced warfair big grin

Rosen Amernans
Here's guessing you were never an angel... big grin

Filth
nope im evil big grin

Yuna33
There qualifications are:
And falling.....
Being good.....
And sitting in trees. angel

Rosen Amernans
Well folks, I'm gonna turn in now. Up early tomorrow. Going shopping for my Christmas outfitjump

Yuna33
Bye, i'm gonna leave too.
Because i'm bored.
Bye all.

Rose of Isis
Another one?!

downAnd those poor Angels, being good, sitting in trees... & then realising that someone's gone and set fire to them!

I think I may disappear now as well. I have a mission to accomplishshifty

DuronKiller
they have a big party rock .... christmas has got nothing to do with the bible and/or jesus.... so they party because the tricked everyone to believe its an important day for jesus, god or mary, whatever wink
angel rock devil shifty rock yes

Thael
Sounds ominous. shifty

Does it involve treacle? eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.