Power Lifting Competition in 2 weeks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Man I can wait but Im a lil nervous. There are many rules you have to do in order for ur reps to count. ok here is how much differnt it is

for squats i usally go down to aflat bench touch my ass on it and go up and my legs are parrel. well i can d that with 410 pounds but now for this comp we have to go past parrealla and i can only do 315 thats a big difeernce.

then bench you have to do a tocuh and go but that wont be hard Ill get my weight i get now like 250 260

then for dead lifts we have to use a straight bar instead of a dead lift bar big difference. I can do about 405 on the dead lift bar but on the straight bar only like 350

Well wish me luck ill be sure to tell u if i place i think ill get second place. my weight class is 160 to 180

§pearhead
well, g'luck! big grin

HockeyHorror
best of luck!

DeNiro
big grin im eating like crazy but i want to be a lil lighter so suddenly i dont get into the 180 to 200 weight class omg i would get stompped

Gravity Kills
Well good luck, try your best

Michael Myers 1
DeNiRO shouldnt u report ur missions in the sports forum? well i know why u oput it here so it can get noticed right?

KidRock
na leave your threads in here D. i never check the sports forum.

alsoo good luck in your comp. kick some asss

Dregh
Mr.Lurker is sleeping, bu he wishes you good luck big grin

LeAtHerRFace
G'luck D. Remember what I taught you.... lol.

dragonpisces272
luck on the competition. And dont eat so much stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.